Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

maytoseptember

VIP Member
Selling the campervan?! But I thought she bought it so she could waft around making herself cups of tea while her boys were doing football training? 🤣

God, her shopping addiction never went away. She’s forever buying things for the most spurious of reasons and then reselling as soon as the shine wears off. This is a prime example.

How long ago did she even buy the thing? It has to be less than a year?

Reactions: 9

DaisyDeluxe

VIP Member
We have barely seen his other two sons since they got back together. I am not surprised, I can't see how it was a good idea to have her featuring them on her blogger instagram when she's not their parent. Regardless of how well you get on with an ex and can have good parenting arrangements, I would not be allowing that to happen. She seems to feature her mum a lot more now, which I quite like, her mum seems lovely and very supportive.

I would like to see more of Mr OG though ;)

• Haha

KeriRhys

VIP Member
We should run a tattle poll on how long the holiday will last, how long it takes Hugo to thump Bruno cause he caught a better fish, and how long it takes for one of them to throw Cas into the lake...

• Haha

Lotty16817

Chatty Member
If you think that she went to rehab for a shopping addition (defo not over it) and she constantly peddles ads to people shoving products they ‘need’ down their necks it’s quite contradictory. You would think she would be a bit more sensitive to the fact she could be putting pressure on people. She obviously doesn’t care as is getting paid herself. She’s extremely materialistic and not setting a good example or stable environment for the kids. So many changes and new things it’s exhausting, no wonder she she went full time influencer!

HubertsWhippedCream

Chatty Member
I think she has tried before a long time back. I bet she is too awkward socially. She kisses ptwm's arse which bothers me massively as she is one of the absolute worst instamums out there, I thought Jess had enough intelligence to see through her.

maytoseptember

VIP Member
I’ve just got to the end of her stories and find them quite exasperating to be honest. Of course she’s upset and saying things in the heat of the moment, but to be all “poor me, poor H, the school just aren’t doing enough, they’re telling him that he’s failed, they’re not celebrating his differences”.

Whereas I’m sure the school POV is that he’s impossible to manage, ranting raving swearing and storming out of lessons. Which isn’t fair on the teachers or the other kids.

And her response is to keep trying to teach them behaviour management techniques (I’m sure they have plenty in their arsenal already). WTF?

Also, why is she so convinced that a school for kids with behavioural issues aren’t suitable for neurodivergent kids? Who does she think actually attends these schools, if not neurodivergent kids?!

I have a feeling she thinks these schools are for “bad”, “delinquent”, “badly brought up” kids... not her middle class boy... She needs to get real.

Mrsoreilly

Chatty Member
I don’t for one minute pretend to know the complexities of a child with additional needs, but the fact she said he got angry with her just trying to make small talk with him makes me sad. Seems that school isn’t his biggest problem

MissChardonnay2020

Chatty Member
I'm new here. Used to really rate Jess but she seems almost proud that her kids are spoilt brats who get everything they want now. I have 2 teenagers who yes do like nice labelled clothes but they certainly don't expect them, they do help around the house (for free 🤯) and they are definitely politer and nicer boys than hers seem to be. Maybe its because she feels guilty because they don't have a dad but fgs rein in luv before they get totally out of control. And as for Hugo's condition, yes some of it may be real but he sounds like a rude, self entitled little shit to me.!!

Lotty16817

Chatty Member
Anyone else notice she’s referred to R as saying rude/suggestive things to her constantly? So what if he does? Don’t need to tell Insta. It’s like she’s desperate to be seen as attractive and wants everyone to know he fancies her.
this is just another brag isn’t it. Nobody is fooled love, you can’t even live under the same roof so it’s not all rosey. She really does fancy herself so much, more then he ever could!

Nixen

Chatty Member
Oh wow I only just came across this thread and was curious to see what is being said because I actually really like her - sorry don’t shoot 😜
I won’t rave about her as I know it’s not the place but I have to say I think she is just trying to balance a thin line of privacy regarding H and also share how life can be with a neuro-diverse child. My daughter has Adhd and I have to say that a lot of this bad parenting and he is badly behaved rhetoric is awful. Jess has other two other boys and they have no behaviour issues in the same way as H, if she was a bad parent they would all have bad behaviour? I have one daughter who is 10 and has no problems and my youngest is age 6 who has adhd, both parented the same way, still with the same dad, yet the youngest at times can be horrendous. I think a lot of you need to do some serious reading on neurodiversity before slamming her parenting. I’m just thankful my daughter has been diagnosed early and by nhs so that the problems don’t go on for as long as poor H undiagnosed.
On another note I think R is hot and I guess she is mega excited to actually spend a decent amount of time with him!
You can be a bad parent to one child but not the others. You have to parent different children differently, not a one size fits all approach so I don’t buy the ‘her other two kids are fine’ stick, particularly as Casper is still very young (and frankly seems like he gets away with murder too). She panders to H (all of them) and with his personality type / behavioural issues that’s not helpful.

JTbeard

I really like her. And her mum. I feel sorry for her as she trained to do nails, built her nail shed and then covid and kid-meltdowns happened and she got sidelined. So I forgive her the ADs (and skip past them). But I do think shes nice. I like how she doesnt seem to meet up with other influencers or heavily involve them in her posts.

• Heart

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Interesting how she used him in an ad on December 12th about date nights when she says they’ve been planning this separation for a month. The constant ads have turned me off but it’s a shame they can’t make it work as it sounds like they’re good together and minus the kids they’d be very happy.

Mogmog

Chatty Member
I do love her interior design, it's half the reason I follow her. Her mum's house is amazing too so I guess that's where she gets it from. They have such a lovely, close relationship.

I also like that she normalises buying things second hand - and from bootsales or FB marketplace rather than expensive "vintage" items that other instagrammers covet.

I actually quite like her 🙈 she is not all smoke and mirrors like other insta mums , Most of her spendy items are from carboots or eBay and her and her mum show it’s doable to have a nice home and not spend massive amounts of money on it . She’s never been one to shy away from honest recount of her life , warts and all . I have major beef with a lot of influencers but I find that yes she does do adds but they are always very well marked up as adds or gift and aren’t just for any old crap ... unlike blossoming birds 🙄 or mrs meldrum

Reactions: 8

Okgolightly

VIP Member
I'm sorry, I'm a teacher and the way she speaks about the school in regards to H and the way she enables him just boils my blood. I know exactly the type of parent she is. Her latest stories about H having to sit in the back of the car then hitting Bruno for being in the front are ridiculous. But yet again the excuses come out. She is doing H no favours.

petitspois

VIP Member
She got the cabin for a nail business then gave it to H, got the camper but H doesn't like it......

I think we are so used to being sympathetic to a person in her position (and we are of course) but H will still have the usual behavourial things a teen would have and she seems to just let that go. The whole situation just seems like a time bomb in that house.

VinoHobbs

Someone’s put 50p in her and she’s on about saint H again. Honestly I really wish she’d make her mind up if she’s telling people about him or not. She’s a nightmare and quite frankly so Is he. Saying that as a parent with a child who had needs very similar I’m not trying to be mean.

You know what it is she’s a disgrace. She sat there and said Hugo doesn’t want her to talk about it then talks about it! Then she’s like a spoilt kid. She wants it all now! She doesn’t want to wait for anything. There’s no quick fix. In fact there’s no fix at all. Just support and help which can take time. He’s going to end up with no education at all. No wonder he is the way he is. Who is this diagnosis for ? Him or her. I really am going to have to unfollow I think as I want to throttle her.
Spot on!
Making him sausage sandwiches and various snacks? Of course he’ll fancy a day off, play up and come home to be waited on hand and foot with no repercussions from his actions at school! The way he treats staff and his general attitude towards them isn’t fair at all. And it’s no wonder when she talks about the school the way she does. They are human beings too. With over 2000 other pupils to deal with! Good god she thinks she is so entitled! Use your 6 figures you earnt being smug and drinking poxy tea to get your brat the education you think he deserves!

• Heart