Theonlygirlinthehouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she has tried before a long time back. I bet she is too awkward socially. She kisses ptwm's arse which bothers me massively as she is one of the absolute worst instamums out there, I thought Jess had enough intelligence to see through her.

Reactions: 9
How does she even get all these ads? Does she have to put herself forward tor them? Surely not that many companies are asking her x

Reactions: 3
How does she even get all these ads? Does she have to put herself forward tor them? Surely not that many companies are asking her x
Behind the scenes I’m sure she works hard contacting brands & because she advertises pretty much anything, brands will more likely approach her. She’s certainly not picky. It’s all about the money for her so she can spend spend spend and feed that spending habit she clearly has.

Reactions: 5
It will probably be a mix of both. She is savvy enough to know her audience and the types of company who will want to engage with her. Likewise companies use influencer agencies to scout people they want to use and approach them. Her media background will help her negotiate, provide all the relevant stats etc etc so she will be in a good position.

I skip by them so quickly, I believe the stats provided give time viewed but unfortunately a view still counts as an engagement.

I'm sorry, I'm a teacher and the way she speaks about the school in regards to H and the way she enables him just boils my blood. I know exactly the type of parent she is. Her latest stories about H having to sit in the back of the car then hitting Bruno for being in the front are ridiculous. But yet again the excuses come out. She is doing H no favours.

Reactions: 8
So they argue about who gets to sit in the front seat of the car. Hugo swears at Bruno but after pleading from Mum does not 'make a scene.' He then calmly gets in the back seat, waits till half way through the journey, then strikes Bruno hard on the back of the head with his phone.

That is NOT a neuro diverse reaction in the spur of the moment. That is a calculated and premeditated act of aggression, and a nasty one at that.

Stop making excuses for your son and use the bleeping money you spunk on beach houses, and £400 blenders, to get him some proper help. Also- what's the betting there will be no consequence for his nasty actions!!? She hasn't got the balls to address it with him, so buys Bruno a Pain au Chocolate to pacify him instead. Honestly....I've heard it all 😆

He displays very worrying behaviours and will end up seriously hurting someone. Meanwhile you stick your head in the sand making excuses for him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
So they argue about who gets to sit in the front seat of the car. Hugo swears at Bruno but after pleading from Mum does not 'make a scene.' He then calmly gets in the back seat, waits till half way through the journey, then strikes Bruno hard on the back of the head with his phone.

That is NOT a neuro diverse reaction in the spur of the moment. That is a calculated and premeditated act of aggression, and a nasty one at that.

Stop making excuses for your son and use the bleeping money you spunk on beach houses, and £400 blenders, to get him some proper help. Also- what's the betting there will be no consequence for his nasty actions!!? She hasn't got the balls to address it with him, so buys Bruno a Pain au Chocolate to pacify him instead. Honestly....I've heard it all 😆

He displays very worrying behaviours and will end up seriously hurting someone. Meanwhile you stick your head in the sand making excuses for him.
No doubt Hugo will be bought a takeaway tonight. She’s a dreadful mother. I have a neuro diverse child and I’m dreading the holidays when he breaks up tonight. We had a melt down last night and he lashed out to his 16 year old sister who adores him. I had to pull him aside and hold him down. It’s awful and upsetting for us all. I could have let it go to make life easier on us and buy my daughter a treat but I didn’t. I sent him in his room to calm down then I sat with him explaining his actions. We both cried and came to a decision on how we could deal with this better as it will be a long summer . The change in my nearly 14 year old son this last year has been awful to watch and it’s a fight to get him help ( Covid and restrictions have made it worse) I know he will get much worse if we can’t help him deal with it as he gets older. And as he’s the youngest of 6 children I’ve found it extra hard as they weren’t like this. She just loves to bander the neuro diverse wording about making excuses. I’d have removed his phone and he wouldn’t be getting it back anytime soon. Like another poster said he’s going to seriously hurt someone.

• Heart
  • Sad
No doubt Hugo will be bought a takeaway tonight. She’s a dreadful mother. I have a neuro diverse child and I’m dreading the holidays when he breaks up tonight. We had a melt down last night and he lashed out to his 16 year old sister who adores him. I had to pull him aside and hold him down. It’s awful and upsetting for us all. I could have let it go to make life easier on us and buy my daughter a treat but I didn’t. I sent him in his room to calm down then I sat with him explaining his actions. We both cried and came to a decision on how we could deal with this better as it will be a long summer . The change in my nearly 14 year old son this last year has been awful to watch and it’s a fight to get him help ( Covid and restrictions have made it worse) I know he will get much worse if we can’t help him deal with it ad he gets older. As he’s the youngest of 6 children I’ve found it so hard. She just loves to bander the neuro diverse wording about making excuses. I’d have removed his phone and he wouldn’t be getting it back anytime soon. Like another poster said he’s going to seriously hurt someone.
And when he does seriously hurt someone I'm sure it will be someone else's fault and not her precious H's! My god. It must be horrific to be B and C.

And when he does seriously hurt someone I'm sure it will be someone else's fault and not her precious H's! My god. It must be horrific to be B and C.
Exactly this. I always found it odd why they lived separate but I can see why Russ probably couldn’t deal with this. I really do feel for the other children. She’s so privileged that she could be doing so much more to help him. Money talks and she has plenty whereas normal people don’t have that luxury. He’s going to be a dreadful adult at this rate. Doing a bit of joinery or bricklaying isn’t going to make him a better or nicer person.

Reactions: 10
He just sounds like an hole frankly and she’s made it worse by indulging his every whim. He’ll end up murdering someone one day.

Reactions: 2
H is going to be in trouble with the law sooner or later. It’s one thing to assault your brother with no consequences, but as soon as he’s old enough to go out and drink and gets into a spat… it’s not going to end well.

It makes me feel sad for his brother. I do believe H is neurodiverse for sure but that didn't seem to be the type of reaction that links to what she has previously said.
I'm with you guys and think that should have been punished as a teenage reaction/behaviour.
From what she says, he is very lucky to have a laid back and tolerant brother.

She must put these things on there for validation, so people tell her she is doing it right? Why else would you.

Reactions: 2
You don’t hear about Oppositional Defiant Disorder anymore… I didn’t even think it was a diagnosis anymore, but it turns out that it’s in the DSM-5.

H fits the ODD profile so much more than autism. But I expect the stigma is what stops parents from seeking out that diagnosis (I mean, autism has a massive stigma as it is, so if a parent like Jess prefers a diagnosis of autism to a diagnosis of ODD, that says a lot 😉).

EE215191-D705-433A-BF73-D5D131C03B59.jpeg

765909C7-5E30-4DD0-8AF4-1DA20FF03E1A.jpeg

Reactions: 4
You don’t hear about Oppositional Defiant Disorder anymore… I didn’t even think it was a diagnosis anymore, but it turns out that it’s in the DSM-5.

H fits the ODD profile so much more than autism. But I expect the stigma is what stops parents from seeking out that diagnosis (I mean, autism has a massive stigma as it is, so if a parent like Jess prefers a diagnosis of autism to a diagnosis of ODD, that says a lot 😉).

View attachment 675763

View attachment 675764
This sounds like H spot on!!

I do often wonder if he's physically hurt her before given how much she actually tiptoes around him/tries to appease him!?
I appreciate he has some issues, but as someone said above, waiting until halfway through the journey to hurt his brother is premeditated and vindictive and he should have been reprimanded appropriately by Jess, you know.. The adult in the situation!
I have no doubt he's going to really seriously hurt Bruno or Casper at some point!

Did she say how she was able to get her beach hut? I thought they either had a long waiting list or cost like £15k? I'm sure she said her mum had been waiting for ages, but then Jess went and got one like a month later?

Reactions: 1
This sounds like H spot on!!

I do often wonder if he's physically hurt her before given how much she actually tiptoes around him/tries to appease him!?
I’d be surprised if he hasn’t hurt her in the past.

I’m not surprised if she’s scared of him. He’s not a little kid anymore, he must be taller and stronger than her.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.