Theonlygirlinthehouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I understand the anxiety about people visiting your house I get it too BUT she doesn't have a proper job and she has a cleaner! Judging by her constant spending she also has the money to fix anything that might need it before the landlord arrives. Two of my kitchen doors fell off the week before an inspection and I was in a mad panic to pay to have replacements fitted. I don't see how all these influencers find things so difficult.

Reactions: 1
Madness. My boyfriend lost his job today and it's not looking great in terms of paying our mortgage and bills. I didn't need to see a fancy M&S celebration shop when we don't even know what we are going to do for food in the next few weeks 🙄🙄
Aww no that’s just awful . I hope everything picks up for you both . These idiots online have no clue.

Reactions: 3
She fast approaching an ad a day!
Is it about £2k an ad? in which case she is on mega cash. The going rate seems to be about £50k per year per kid. A child of one of these instagrammers is going to sue their parents one day for a share of all the cash they got from selling their childhoods.

Reactions: 6
Is it about £2k an ad? in which case she is on mega cash. The going rate seems to be about £50k per year per kid. A child of one of these instagrammers is going to sue their parents one day for a share of all the cash they got from selling their childhoods.
But she had to borrow money from her mum for the beach hut 🙄 pull the other one!

Reactions: 5
She was really pretty, and naturally so. Actually when you look at the pictures of her and the other girls they’re all naturally pretty. Makes me sad to see young women today with so much work done to their faces.

Reactions: 4
Considering the relentless ads lately, she’s got some bloody nerve to be blagging a free washing machine.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
If it’s not forthcoming, she’ll magically “find” a nearly new Miele on marketplace, just round the corner, for 50p.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If it’s not forthcoming, she’ll magically “find” a nearly new Miele on marketplace, just round the corner, for 50p.
She'll be turning down offers from Candy and Indesit because they're not good enough. The beg knows know bounds with this one.

Miele have just gifted another influencer a new dishwasher. Jess and this other influencer (byLauren…) follow each other.. I wish brands wouldn’t do this.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
I’m getting my disgusting old kitchen ripped out next month. I can guarantee you that, financially speaking, I’m in more need of free appliances than these influencers.

Reactions: 8
I have 3 young children who create mountains of washing every single day, my washing machine is just about knackered and sounds as though it may take off with every load I do. Too bad I’m not an influencer (who could afford a brand new one anyway!) so I can be gifted a new one after being a Beggy Mitchell!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.