Theonlygirlinthehouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else find that dummy with the military jacket in the corner of her bedroom really creepy?

Reactions: 1
Haha yes!! I’m sure her mum had a few at her house too. Cool jacket but the dummy is creepy 🤣

The very first post I said she was faux humble and faux relatable, I knew she was arrogant and privileged. She is just letting it out more now.
I definitely see that now. She’s a snob. She has to have high end everything, from kitchen appliances to furniture. All second hand obvs.

Don’t quite know what possesses her to buy manky beaten up used Converse though. Unless her shopping addiction has convinced her that buying second hand isn’t really buying at all? Why even bother buying yourself a used leather jacket if it means you’ll have to sell the leather jacket you have already? The amount of buying and selling she does behind the scenes must be astronomical.

Reactions: 5
"iT's NoT mY sToRy To TeLl"

*Discusses Hugo's diagnosis whilst passively aggressively slagging off the school*

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Smug fucker. “What I’ve been telling them for 10 years” 🙄. Closer to hitting unfollow but I’m now fully invested 🤣. The text boxes are so tiny on the latest ad I can’t see a chuffin thing

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She actually smugly referred to an autism diagnosis as "her certificate" like she has won something wow 🙄🙄

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Her house is full of things that fit her aesthetic, I don’t think there are many personal, meaningful items.
She actually smugly referred to an autism diagnosis as "her certificate" like she has won something wow 🙄🙄
Well, she did pay for it. Bet she went in there waving it in their faces.
I get that it must feel amazing after all this time fighting for it, but be a little more gracious. The school have been working within limits they can’t just ignore.

She’s getting insufferable. I’m sick of the sight of her on the rocks beach. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not a massive fan of sand but I prefer it to wading about knee deep in stones

Reactions: 2
I’m so glad you were all horrified by today’s stories. I was watching them like 😧

The smugness at finally being allowed “access” to the SENCO, like “I was right and you were wrong!” and being all gleeful like it’s a golden ticket to all sorts of special treatment. It really isn’t.

I don’t know how secondary schools work, but I still can’t imagine them being particularly tolerant of H’s behaviour, certificate or no certificate.

I’m so glad you were all horrified by today’s stories. I was watching them like 😧

The smugness at finally being allowed “access” to the SENCO, like “I was right and you were wrong!” and being all gleeful like it’s a golden ticket to all sorts of special treatment. It really isn’t.

I don’t know how secondary schools work, but I still can’t imagine them being particularly tolerant of H’s behaviour, certificate or no certificate.
I’d love to be a fly on the wall in the staffroom! She’s slagged them all off so much, she’s had years to go private, wouldn’t be surprised if she only did it after someone suggested it on here. I can’t imagine the strain on teachers at the best of times, let alone the 15 months they’ve just had, not to mention other kids with a statement. She’s already on about him being at college one day a week. Does she mean in total at 16+ or alongside school? Don’t think she knows herself. She’s teaching him it’s all about what he wants and life ain’t like that. She said she made over 100k last year, put him in a private school then. Wouldn’t have anything to bleat about then though. Arrogant friendless tit. I wouldn’t want to be friends with her either

Reactions: 4
What is she going on about suggesting SENCOs aren't allowed to help without a diagnosis? That is untrue.

What is she going on about suggesting SENCOs aren't allowed to help without a diagnosis? That is untrue.
Yeah, that was a weird comment. Think she was hinting that the school had lied to her / restricted access to SEN support because they preferred to label her kid as simply “naughty”.

Reactions: 1
Also the slide about how they got a key worker mentioning making sure home is safe for everyone etc. Makes me think there's been major incidents that have raised safeguarding concerns with Hugo. This could explain the living separately etc.

Also a Senco would be able to help a child with no diagnosis as he has behavioural and emotional issues regardless of diagnosis

Smugness overload again tonight. Find someone who makes your face hurt from smiling. Surely find someone who wants to live with you and your kids is also important. What a pair of tossers. Eyes are aching from all the rolling

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Smugness overload again tonight. Find someone who makes your face hurt from smiling. Surely find someone who wants to live with you and your kids is also important. What a pair of tossers. Eyes are aching from all the rolling
This actually made me laugh outloud. Russ is taking her for such a ride. She is going to end up looking really silly.

Also the slide about how they got a key worker mentioning making sure home is safe for everyone etc. Makes me think there's been major incidents that have raised safeguarding concerns with Hugo. This could explain the living separately etc.

Also a Senco would be able to help a child with no diagnosis as he has behavioural and emotional issues regardless of diagnosis
Would that be a social worker, due to violence against siblings (even Jess) by any chance?

SEND students can still be permanently excluded but they need to evidence the 'Plan- Do- Review' cycle a bit more and also a whole range of interventions (unsuccessful) and that exclusion is a last resort. Basically it's a LOT harder to PEX a SEND student, but it does still happen.

They'll probably keep him officially on roll but encourage an off-site placement for Yr10/11 otherwise he won't cope. But tbf that's probs in his best interest and it will suit school so 🤷‍♀️

Doesn't help their data as he will count negatively on their Progress 8 and attainment data, but contrary to what she says, in my experience staff would always rather a child access what is best for them as opposed to getting hung up on the school outcomes data.

Last edited:
‘My’ piece of paper, ‘my’ certificate. As a parent to an autistic child & having had to fight to get a diagnosis, I am generally on her team here but this statement really wound me up! MY. Argh!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.