Theonlygirlinthehouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sometimes private diagnoses aren't trusted as much for this reason, if you pay enough surely you can get them to say anything you want. I've heard of some places refusing to accept private diagnoses before
Fair point. I’ve heard similar.

Reactions: 2
I know it's a serious issue but, just being flippant, imagine what the scenario will be when H is 18 and attempts to get a job:

'he needs to have a day off today to process things'

:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know it's a serious issue but, just being flippant, imagine what the scenario will be when H is 18 and attempts to get a job:

'he needs to have a day off today to process things'

:ROFLMAO:
I think she’s pathetic. I’m pleased she has a diagnosis for Hugo. I’m still waiting for my boys,but as I keep telling my son , a diagnosis isn’t a cure but is to help him deal with his daily troubles and issues. This isn’t something that’s going to make Hugo “better” which is what I feel she’s portraying. He still needs to learn to control his acting out etc so he can live in the world as a teenager then an adult. I really don’t think she’s thinking about the long term and I also think she’s just tit on her followers who related to issues.

I think she’s pathetic. I’m pleased she has a diagnosis for Hugo. I’m still waiting for my boys,but as I keep telling my son , a diagnosis isn’t a cure but is to help him deal with his daily troubles and issues. This isn’t something that’s going to make Hugo “better” which is what I feel she’s portraying. He still needs to learn to control his acting out etc so he can live in the world as a teenager then an adult. I really don’t think she’s thinking about the long term and I also think she’s just tit on her followers who related to issues.
I agree that she’s tit on her followers. Her refusal to be honest about H’s assessment and diagnosis seems really ableist. I still can’t believe that she’s spent years talking and blogging about it, getting loads of information and advice, dozens if not hundreds of people DMing her and giving their experience, time and emotional energy... and she’s insulted all of them by saying “it’s private”.

If H has said “I don’t want people to know” then he, frankly, should have been better prepared and educated about autism. If he (and Jess) want to reap the benefits of the SEN system - not that there are many benefits - and play the SEN card when he’s acting up, then they need to start by not acting like being autistic is something to be ashamed of.

I agree that she’s tit on her followers. Her refusal to be honest about H’s assessment and diagnosis seems really ableist. I still can’t believe that she’s spent years talking and blogging about it, getting loads of information and advice, dozens if not hundreds of people DMing her and giving their experience, time and emotional energy... and she’s insulted all of them by saying “it’s private”.

If H has said “I don’t want people to know” then he, frankly, should have been better prepared and educated about autism. If he (and Jess) want to reap the benefits of the SEN system - not that there are many benefits - and play the SEN card when he’s acting up, then they need to start by not acting like being autistic is something to be ashamed of.
Yes this 👏

Reactions: 1
If H doesn't want anyone to know (which is fair enough) then she should shut up about it completely and not use it for engagement. I also find whenever someone uses the phrase 'not my story to tell' then they have generally already told you about 70% of it.

Reactions: 8
She needs to give her kids some privacy and not have them on the gram, but she uses them for content, space filler, a reason to speak to strangers, to gain sympathy and attention, and to use them to help her advertise £££££££ - sorry if that comes across as harsh, but I’m getting sick seeing these mums using their kids in this way. What happened to kids having privacy? Not showing people their bedrooms, and on their birthdays celebrating with random online strangers, sharing days out etc etc Fair enough sharing with family, but random strangers is a big no for me

Omg! Referring back to “H’s news from earlier in the week” either shut the duck up or spill it like we all know you’re going to anyway 🙄. Russ gave her an axe to bang in the spike, what a gent.....🤪. I’ve got the same line, I guarantee in a couple of months it’ll be loose and wonky. Easier to dig a hole and concrete it in place. Gonna have to unfollow, how will I cope without such riveting rotary content I just can’t tell you.

• Haha
I get the distinct feeling she’s the one pushing the “We’re still a COUPLE!” narrative, while he is happy for the occasional shag and the house to himself.

Reactions: 13
And who could blame him. Imagine living with that drip 🤣. I dare say if it wasn’t for Casper he wouldn’t bother with her

• Haha
Reactions: 3
A new kitten today ! Not just a run of the mill moggy either . Has to be a special in your face cat for Hugo! Ofcourse it does.

• Sick
Those hashtags :rolleyes:

#wholesomehugo
#whenstarsalign
#igotyoubabe
#welcomehomelittleone

She's missing a couple:

#addictedtospending
#shoppingaddiction

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Did anyone see how rude Hugo was swearing and coming into the room to find the cat? I’m not qualified to say however I will comment that to me that’s bad behaviour and disrespectful. She’s always got to be buying something there is no stopping it it’s almost setting and example what they had wasn’t enough. I cannot keep up with it all

Reactions: 3
My nephew has aspergers and when he was younger he was hard work but my brother and sister in law always said he may have autism but that doesn't mean he can behave badly and not no right from wrong. Yes he had issues but sometimes he behaved like a typical teenager and wasn't allowed to get away with it now he's 23, engaged, lives in his own flat and holds down a job. Hugo has Jess exactly where he wants her 👎

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.