Theonlygirlinthehouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I need to ask this because I think I’m missing something, she’s bubbled with her mum right? So she can go over to hers and vice versa. She’s having therapy with the partner, and now she’s at his house. I know he’s not there but still. Have I completely misunderstood lockdown rules? They are currently living separately, aren’t they? There’s no special rule couples that don’t live together can go to each other’s houses if they aren’t bubbled up?

Reactions: 6
I need to ask this because I think I’m missing something, she’s bubbled with her mum right? So she can go over to hers and vice versa. She’s having therapy with the partner, and now she’s at his house. I know he’s not there but still. Have I completely misunderstood lockdown rules? They are currently living separately, aren’t they? There’s no special rule couples that don’t live together can go to each other’s houses if they aren’t bubbled up?
Yes that’s right and no she shouldn’t be. Yes Casper can go between the homes but not her . Again typical entitled woman that she is. Thinks she’s better than everyone else x

Thank you. I knew Casper could, one can drop off pick up but they can’t stay. How long before those stories get taken down when people start questioning her I wonder.

Reactions: 1
I reckon they’ll stay up. Also Russ has children through a previous marriage so you don’t know if he is doing that with another household either. I get the setup is hard in regard to children moving around houses but she has no awareness this is taking the p out of the rules

Reactions: 3
Does she not realise what mixed message she is giving her children. Oh she’s confiscated the Xbox and phone but shes got him a new chair, albeit a Facebook marketplace deal. I’m really beginning to find her very annoying.

Reactions: 2
She is very annoying. I started her thread and my first post on here spotted her faux humbleness straight away. She definitely has gotten worse though.

I don't mind her but am increasingly wondering how it all fits together and think I would find her extremely irritating in real life. The sharing every minute detail of their lives vs seemingly having no friends and being anxious when someone has to come to her house, constantly making excuses for H and failure to see her part in the whole scenario all seems a bit off.

I don't mind her but am increasingly wondering how it all fits together and think I would find her extremely irritating in real life. The sharing every minute detail of their lives vs seemingly having no friends and being anxious when someone has to come to her house, constantly making excuses for H and failure to see her part in the whole scenario all seems a bit off.
Whilst going between 2 households because it suits but breaks all the rules we have to follow. I really liked her originally and I wish her and Russ well but I don’t think it will ever work. They’re basically friends with benefits and co parenting . I think she must be boring as duck in real life. Oh do go and have a cup of tea Jess and piss off .

I think she enjoys not having casper all the time and being able to split it with Russell. As he's an energetic little boy and she can't really be bothered. With him away she can drink tea with her mum and do ads.I find it odd they choose to live in seperate houses while still being a couple but you then only see your child half the time.

Also buying a second hand office chair is gross 🤢

Reactions: 4
How does this make Bruno and Hugo feel? The subtext to living apart is that it’s until B and H leave home.

More facebook buying bit still no private assessment of her child who is about to be excluded from school.

This seriously fucks be off. Another gifted balloon arch like last year from a small business. However it’s the fact they’re in her house during lockdown. They’re not essential works like a builder or plumber so how do people like her and other influencers get away with it. Can’t even have my mum in for a cuppa ! Really irritating me.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Was also a bit perplexed that the photo montage for her youngest’s birthday features a photo of her totally naked with her boobs out, sitting on the hospital bed. Why would you choose that photo, if not to show off how slim and tanned you looked immediately after giving birth? 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Was also a bit perplexed that the photo montage for her youngest’s birthday features a photo of her totally naked with her boobs out, sitting on the hospital bed. Why would you choose that photo, if not to show off how slim and tanned you looked immediately after giving birth? 😳
Yes I know I was shocked .

When you post a picture like that it's not about the baby, it's about you. Its purely attention seeking - not bad for someone who struggles to even have friends!

Reactions: 6
When you post a picture like that it's not about the baby, it's about you. Its purely attention seeking - not bad for someone who struggles to even have friends!
Omg but her anxiety ! Imagine how the older boys must feel knowing she had an open insta account. Nothing like embarrassing them. I’m disliking her more and more. Her tit parenting, smugness and being not at all relatable.

Reactions: 5
Omg but her anxiety ! Imagine how the older boys must feel knowing she had an open insta account. Nothing like embarrassing them. I’m disliking her more and more. Her tit parenting, smugness and being not at all relatable.
I agree. I tend to think '🙄what now?' when I see she's posted.

She removed that one pretty fast!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.