Theonlygirlinthehouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought it was a genuine holiday! God, I'm naive.

The ads must pay really well if you can shell out for a glamping holiday and fishing gear to flog cereal bars and STILL make a profit.

Reactions: 5
Has she fallen out with her mum. She bumped into her mum at a carboot and had a matter. Didn’t they use to go together all the time and her be around the house for nails/ catch ups a lot….

Reactions: 3
Something seems to have happened. Last time we all commented on here she then pulled her out for a post.
Does Jess get on with anyone?

Has she fallen out with her mum. She bumped into her mum at a carboot and had a matter. Didn’t they use to go together all the time and her be around the house for nails/ catch ups a lot….
It seems to me that when she is with Russ and things are good the mum is rarely mentioned or seen? Just an observation.

Reactions: 12
It seems to me that when she is with Russ and things are good the mum is rarely mentioned or seen? Just an observation.
I noticed this too. Maybe her mum is fed up with her to-ing and fro-ing and is distancing herself, especially as she seemed to support Jess a lot through the two break ups. Perhaps she's had enough of providing the emotional - and financial - support only for Jess to go pimping herself back out to him.

Reactions: 6
Couldn't just say "time for assembly" Jess? No...?
Oh how my heart bleeds for the teenagers not having a big enough trampoline to flip on!! 🙄 she's getting more insufferable!!

That last video of R balancing on a trampoline, mini surf board and stool 🙄
How contrived! The pull up bar was there when they started putting it up, so hardly a surprise! The surfboard and stool were handily already in the garden. She’s SO obsessed with him, she gives off such a needy desperation.

Reactions: 7
It’s hilarious that she has posted she is with ‘good friends’ which I think is total fabrication and she is clearly reads here. She never ever mentions friends and also no friends on the story either just empty chairs 🤣🤣🤣

She literally never stops spending money.
Didn’t she go to to rehab for shopping addiction? Clearly didn’t work

And as if by magic the mum has made the gram. Not the imaginary friends though, not even a sign of a hand or other clues they were actually with ‘good friends’ 🤣

• Haha
Amazing that when it involved an add H is suddenly all about being home schooled when before she has stated he's adamantly against it cos he wants the social time of school with his mates!

That ad is the biggest load of tit I’ve ever seen and disgusting to lead people who might be at their wits end with a kid refusing to learn to think they should try throwing money at it - cos look H is smiling now it must work 😡

• Heart
Two bullshit things.
1. They cancelled the Cornwall trip. How tome deaf can she be in this climate to announce they aren’t bothering even though they can and because they have a beach hut they will use that instead. People would kill for a trip away and can’t.
2. That home school advert for H is utter crap and it’s distasteful she’ll sell him like that. If he does have the special requirements she has said that wouldn’t be a fix for him. It’s all for the money and she has no boundaries and limits to how far she’ll take it to feed a basket addition. Whoops forgot she went to rehab for a shopping addition.

That ad is the biggest load of tit I’ve ever seen and disgusting to lead people who might be at their wits end with a kid refusing to learn to think they should try throwing money at it - cos look H is smiling now it must work 😡
Totally agree. She's exploited her backstory with H to sell a private tutoring company, and I don't even believe that things went as swimmingly as she says, or that they will carry on going so well going forward. She's signed up for a year, apparently (bet it was heavily discounted)? I bet she never mentions a private tutor ever again.

To sell private tutoring to her audience - partly made up of parents of autistic kids who follow her precisely because they identify with her difficulties - is really low.

Reactions: 7
Yes totally agree. The advert is so contrived and totally in bad taste. As a parent of a child with PDA
( the type of ASD that her child has) the first rule is that what works with one child may not work with another and I’ve also found with PDA that a strategy may appear successful at first but will be short lived. I’m genuinely disappointed in that ad.

Appropriate socks those older boys are wearing I wonder how much thay cost. As she likes to brag thay won't wear cheap!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.