Theonlygirlinthehouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to feel sorry for her, thinking she was in some sort of toxic limbo, being pulled in different directions but now I'll admit I think she's a complete knob.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Her jumper is cashmere dont you know. Didn't need mentioning Jess, just could have said people will be asking about my jumper so it's from xyz...
She seems to be reacting to anything put on here at the moment. Must read it.

What was the heartbreak comment about on the book from Livs alone? And how she regretted matching the background? Very odd wordings used

Reactions: 2
Surely it’s common sense not to put any kind of food straight in the bin that’s not tied up in a bag. Even use a compost bag. Did she also say she put cat poo straight in the bin? Again; use a f’g compost bag. I’ve never had maggots in my bin. Did she also admit to having a cleaner. FFS.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Amazing how in her photos H is always giving the finger yet in an ad he's all sweetness and light... Whose been promised some expensive goodies from that little earner i wonder 😂 😜£££

Surely it’s common sense not to put any kind of food straight in the bin that’s not tied up in a bag. Even use a compost bag. Did she also say she put cat poo straight in the bin? Again; use a f’g compost bag. I’ve never had maggots in my bin. Did she also admit to having a cleaner. FFS.
Yes she did!! Why TF does she need a cleaner... My god that's disgusting! The boys are old enough to tidy behind themselves and she's can run the hoover and duster around surely. Im speechless!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
She really can’t read a room! So her mother bought a dyson for £45 and she wanted one so £300 later she’s bragging again. As for saying she’s never paid more than £15 for a Hoover before , I call bullshit! Another heated dryer yesterday too. Is her page just brag what I’ve bought today!

Attachments

Reactions: 6
She really can’t read a room! So her mother bought a dyson for £45 and she wanted one so £300 later she’s bragging again. As for saying she’s never paid more than £15 for a Hoover before , I call bullshit! Another heated dryer yesterday too. Is her page just brag what I’ve bought today!
‘Is her page just brag what I’ve bought today!’ -

👍 that is exactly what it is! Brag, followed by another brag. Spends money like it’s going out of fashion. Plus all the justifications that come with it, not to mention the numerous ADs. And if Jess and the other insta-huns think I’m jealous, they could not be more wrong. I don’t live an online, paid Ad type fake lifestyle, and neither do my kids.

‘Is her page just brag what I’ve bought today!’ -

👍 that is exactly what it is! Brag, followed by another brag. Spends money like it’s going out of fashion. Plus all the justifications that come with it, not to mention the numerous ADs. And if Jess and the other insta-huns think I’m jealous, they could not be more wrong. I don’t live an online, paid Ad type fake lifestyle, and neither do my kids.
It’s just awful isn’t it. She leads such a beige boring bland life. She has no content at all apart from spending. I’d much rather have watched her mums renovation of her beach hut and I love her quirky home too. I mean the ads she does, I wonder if anyone buys the El Paso , petit filous and Emma mattress’s! I felt like burning mine after I saw her gifted one,

Tattle bingo, we mention no mum and she is back.

I came on to say she has bought more. Its relentless! Another day another 'bargain'. Her audience base has got to be more affluent mums as she is way too old beyond her years and materialistic for the 'hun' sort.

This made me laugh, fit around their busy schedule 😂 of her buying tit! She dies nothing! H barely goes to school ! They irritate me. And ad for using H to make money on this tutoring ! Disgusting!
100% and the varied schedule. What of going to the beach hut! Also I cannot believe given the issues she has talked about with him she has sat there filing him being taught. Disgusting. Just for the bucks. Is she trying to prove something to herself with that? Look at me what a great mum I am by getting him a free teacher and filing him. What a plonker.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The recent tutoring add just shows what a mockery Jess is making of the education system. It's a complete joke as is her whole shtick. There is nothing relatable about earning 6 figures, maintaining two separate houses, owning a beach hut and excessively spending money on tit she doesn't need. I'm on statutory maternity pay and between me and my partner we are just about scraping enough money together for bills. Jess needs some perspective. And quite clearly H can learn when he wants to or is being paid to via an ad!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I remember being a kid and my parents telling me that they'd get in trouble or fined if I didn't go to school. Is that not a thing anymore?

Reactions: 2
This made me laugh, fit around their busy schedule 😂 of her buying tit! She dies nothing! H barely goes to school ! They irritate me. And ad for using H to make money on this tutoring ! Disgusting!
When she made a comment about her “working day” this week I thought what working day? You mean the little bit of working-from-home she slots in between looking after her kids, going to the beach and wafting around shops, boot sales and Facebook marketplace? I hate it when influencers make out that they work really hard, or that responding to Instagram comments is work. It’s not the same as a 9-5 job. It’s not even close.

Reactions: 10
Poor Jess, having to go to a restaurant that caters for children and having to take her child to the toilet.

She really is under alot of stress isn't she.. 😂

Reactions: 7
Should start totting up how much she spends I mean she thinks nothing of chucking £300 at a non-essential and agree the H tit reframed into an ad just is insulting

When she made a comment about her “working day” this week I thought what working day? You mean the little bit of working-from-home she slots in between looking after her kids, going to the beach and wafting around shops, boot sales and Facebook marketplace? I hate it when influencers make out that they work really hard, or that responding to Instagram comments is work. It’s not the same as a 9-5 job. It’s not even close.
So true ! I eye roll every time.
They are hardly intensive care doctors working 20 hour days.

Why would you be celebrating an inspection ( m&s food I see) surely you’d just keep your house clean and tidy anyway. I mean we know she doesn’t have a job where she’s out all day working hard. Plus come on her landlords aren’t going to throw her out for not bloody hoovering. They’ll gladly take her no doubt extortionately high rent each month.

Attachments

Why would you be celebrating an inspection ( m&s food I see) surely you’d just keep your house clean and tidy anyway. I mean we know she doesn’t have a job where she’s out all day working hard. Plus come on her landlords aren’t going to throw her out for not bloody hoovering. They’ll gladly take her no doubt extortionately high rent each month.
Madness. My boyfriend lost his job today and it's not looking great in terms of paying our mortgage and bills. I didn't need to see a fancy M&S celebration shop when we don't even know what we are going to do for food in the next few weeks 🙄🙄

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.