Theonlygirlinthehouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else notice she’s referred to R as saying rude/suggestive things to her constantly? So what if he does? Don’t need to tell Insta. It’s like she’s desperate to be seen as attractive and wants everyone to know he fancies her.

Reactions: 5
Anyone else notice she’s referred to R as saying rude/suggestive things to her constantly? So what if he does? Don’t need to tell Insta. It’s like she’s desperate to be seen as attractive and wants everyone to know he fancies her.
this is just another brag isn’t it. Nobody is fooled love, you can’t even live under the same roof so it’s not all rosey. She really does fancy herself so much, more then he ever could!

Reactions: 9
She is an ex beauty queen. You don't go in for those unless you think you look good. Times have changed now but not back when she did it. She is very cocky but in the faux humble way. I often think she has a lot of quirks in a similar vein to Hugo. It may explain the lack of ability to make friends!

I often think she has a lot of quirks in a similar vein to Hugo. It may explain the lack of ability to make friends!
Totally agree. She described what sounded like meltdowns in relation to feeling like her house was invaded when her step kids stayed over, which seemed pretty autistic to me. I won’t judge her lack of friends, because I’m exactly the same.

Reactions: 2
Does this woman ever have a day when she doesn’t buy something? I don’t get it. She only seems to like branded stuff (I think she’s a bit of a snob tbh) - so she’s getting a free mattress so needed a second hand (not cheap) Loaf bed.
I also need to say that I felt the advert for JDWilliams the other day was highly inappropriate. Showing everyone her bra so that she could slip on a Levi’s TShirt! Just film yourself in the bloody T-shirt - we don’t need to see your cleavage. She’s so in love with with herself.

Reactions: 6
She’s a greedy cow! Why not just ask Emma for a mattress to fit her existing bed?! Cause it’s coming free so she wants the biggest dearest one she can find. She’ll get lost in that by herself, you know, cause they don’t live together. £900! About £90 a minute for the next jump then 🧐. Mind you, suppose amazing russ is into tantric cause he’s sooo amazing and makes her face ache from smiling so much. Bet he’s smiling all the way home…..to his own house 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And now “cheaper” bedding at £150 for a duvet cover, than the ones she bought previously at three times the price. Not at all relatable to your average single mother. She needs to stop banging on about bargains, these are not bargains for your average person, they are luxuries that she didn’t even need in the first place.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
£900 for a bed frame is a bargain to her.. I was rather chuffed with myself for finding one the same size for only £35 on FB! 😂🙈 then again I can’t brag that mine is a Loaf one..

It’s like she thinks she’s the only person in the world with a super king. I’ve had a super king Emma for just over a year…. Can’t wait til her fitted sheets start pinging off in the middle of the night 🤪

Reactions: 4
I follow Loaf on FB and the comments people add to their posts are shocking - just a massive pile of complaints.

Reactions: 3
Her smugness is off the scale. I'm obviously living my life wrong because £900 isn't a bargain.

It’s like she thinks she’s the only person in the world with a super king. I’ve had a super king Emma for just over a year…. Can’t wait til her fitted sheets start pinging off in the middle of the night 🤪
Isn't this the truth. Bloody thing! Annoys me how much I paid for that and she gets it for free. Yes... its work... but I am still annoyed 🤣

Isn't this the truth. Bloody thing! Annoys me how much I paid for that and she gets it for free. Yes... its work... but I am still annoyed 🤣
Don’t be annoyed my dear, she’s trying to fill an emotional void with “stuff” never works. Xx

Her smugness is off the scale. I'm obviously living my life wrong because £900 isn't a bargain.
I’m really relieved, I always thought if I was slimmer and richer I’d feel better. Computer says no 🙊🤣 I’ll stay tubby and comfortable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.