Theonlygirlinthehouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd say maybe she doesn't want to share friends online but she shares way too much about her kids so it's not that! I do believe she doesn't have any, which is sad, and does make you wonder why. I have many children but always have time for friends.
i dont know why but "i have many children" has tickled me this morning. many of them. little beasts are everywhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s just done her 3rd Ad plus a “previously worked with” within 8 days. Also, yet again she has magically found lots of great things that she wanted, at super cheap prices, at the car boot 🤔 How many rugs does one woman need??

Reactions: 5
Another car boot in camper van, showing off branded bargains (she is a brand snob!) ..then it’s topped off with a well paid advert for Tesco’s (do we think Tesco’s pay for her food shop too so that she can present an advert? - she was showing off her receipt). She is very smug and unlikeable. She is NOT who she makes out to be.

Another car boot in camper van, showing off branded bargains (she is a brand snob!) ..then it’s topped off with a well paid advert for Tesco’s (do we think Tesco’s pay for her food shop too so that she can present an advert? - she was showing off her receipt). She is very smug and unlikeable. She is NOT who she makes out to be.
I unfollowed her a few weeks ago now but I thought she got rid of the campervan so she could buy the love shack?

It seems strange her mum hasn’t featured for a while, I wonder what has gone on behind the scenes?
I agree it must be nice to have a beach hut but surely the camper van was more practical for an all year round holidaying/day trip adventure type purchase.
I love the story of how her and R met, it’s like a fairy tale! I wonder if they will ever move back in with eachother.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.