Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Crazymum

VIP Member
I initially praised her for putting her boys first as I’ve seen some women effectively prioritise the stepdad which had huge ramifications for the child. On reflection, I think Russ was a good influence as she seems to have really stepped up a gear on the pandering recently.
Yes I agree with putting your children first especially if it’s a second marriage etc as far too many put random men first but like you say she just panders to H and I bet Russ was fed up. Also if his boys came to stay and H is kicking off being praised with tickets and a takeaway you can see where it was going wrong. I’m sorry put she’s just coming across as a lazy but middle class mother. If that was a mum with a child on a council estate she would be slated.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10

maytoseptember

VIP Member
This made me laugh, fit around their busy schedule 😂 of her buying shit! She dies nothing! H barely goes to school ! They irritate me. And ad for using H to make money on this tutoring ! Disgusting!
When she made a comment about her “working day” this week I thought what working day? You mean the little bit of working-from-home she slots in between looking after her kids, going to the beach and wafting around shops, boot sales and Facebook marketplace? I hate it when influencers make out that they work really hard, or that responding to Instagram comments is work. It’s not the same as a 9-5 job. It’s not even close.

Snooper82

I had to go back on her stories for another look at Russ in his wetsuit before it disappeared :cool:
I often think if i lived near them I’d make a real effort to shag the partner just to wipe the smug smile off her face 🤪. Again, I ought to be ashamed....but I’m not 🙊

• Haha
  • Wow

fiffle-faffle

"iT's NoT mY sToRy To TeLl"

*Discusses Hugo's diagnosis whilst passively aggressively slagging off the school*

• Heart

Ineedmorecoffee

Chatty Member
Didn't she say she earned 6 figures last year? No way I'd be buying uniform second hand from the PTA if I could afford to buy it new

Exactly! If she has that kind of money she shouldn’t be making use of the second hand clothes from the PTA. There are likely other parents who rely on buying the second hand uniform, can’t afford new, and she’s taking it.
I won’t buy from charity shops because at the moment I’m in a position where I don’t have to, I’d feel guilty if I did, like I was taking things that someone else could really need.

If she wants to support the PTA then donate or help in other ways.

• Heart

Crazymum

VIP Member
And when he does seriously hurt someone I'm sure it will be someone else's fault and not her precious H's! My god. It must be horrific to be B and C.
Exactly this. I always found it odd why they lived separate but I can see why Russ probably couldn’t deal with this. I really do feel for the other children. She’s so privileged that she could be doing so much more to help him. Money talks and she has plenty whereas normal people don’t have that luxury. He’s going to be a dreadful adult at this rate. Doing a bit of joinery or bricklaying isn’t going to make him a better or nicer person.

maytoseptember

VIP Member
I’m suspicious about her partner. He couldn’t hack being a stepfather to her teens but seemingly couldn’t hack being single either. So he gets to be a father to his six year old half the week and can live a comfortable single man life the rest of the week, factoring in the occasional shag with Jess. It’s such a weird, logistical nightmare of a set up.

B_ee

Chatty Member
His behaviour is only going to get worse as now she will blame everything on his diagnosis. Alternative provision didn't work before as he refused to apologise to an adult after he was rude/aggressive/defiant. Mainstream clearly isn't working. She gives other SEN parents a bad name. Kicking off about tucking in his tie is just teenage defiance bit naive to reward it with snacks and room service... Its clear how that is going to pan out!

• Heart
Reactions: 9

petitspois

VIP Member
I don’t think her relationship is as rosy as she makes out. I mean, they broke up twice last year. This living apart thing is their last chance to make a go of things.

Wish she’d be less smug about it though.
I agree. She has a great house and a fabulous income but she's selling her kids childhoods online. I've seen H's naked torso a lot of times and heard so much detail of his SEN experiences. It's not right.
Russ now has the house to himself some nights, his boys have their own rooms - win win, all while Jess is increasingly reliant on her Mum.

It's a strange life isn't it? I bet these instagrammers start their accounts and are quite amazed when they start getting a larger number of followers and companies paying them to promote their shit. Ultimately, you're selling your privacy, your perspective and, most importantly, your children's right to privacy.

Snooper82

Someone is now in awe that she was holding a phone while having it done. She was taking a video not performing open heart surgery Karen. 😴😴😴

• Haha

B_ee

Chatty Member
I don’t know where you end up with Hugo - if he’s defiant and lashes out with authority now then how on earth will he hold down a job or have a relationship when he’s older?
She might notice a positive change in him seperating from mrog as kids pick up on emotions and if he has a negative attitude toward him it can't help his behaviour. Also I think she mentioned before there dad just decided to stop seeing them. This must all contribute to his anger at the world.

As he grows older and understands whatever condition (asd, pda) he will learning coping skills and how to manage his condition. He is still a young teenager who isn't in control of his emotions etc. Parenting doesn't finish at 18 especially for children with additional needs. I have a son with asd and the constant criticism and suggestions on how to handle his behaviour are so infuriating! I am in it for the long haul with the hope that one day it will click into place and he can be independent.

• Heart

fiffle-faffle

'I have slow punched you in my dreams.' print.

£250 + postage.

Probably another FB Marketplace bargain though :rolleyes:

• Wow

Crazymum

VIP Member
Now I’m not easily shocked I have 6 kids and 5 are boys/ men. I always allowed them a tipple at Xmas etc and they drank at leavers etc at 16. But 14 staying out overnight and drinking cider and she’s posting this on the internet. You’d think her kids were 17/18 not 14. It’s like she wants them to be older. I know they do look older but Hugo is the same age as my youngest and I certainly don’t baby him but Hugo seems my like my 18 and 19 year old sons.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow

maytoseptember

VIP Member
Her account’s changed (or maybe my eyes have been opened to it). I used to find her kind of normal, or normal in parenting Instagrammer terms. But now it’s all sell sell sell. Everything she does is to create an aspirational image or lifestyle that she can then use to land more sales gigs.

I watched that not-remotely-candid video yesterday, of her playing a game with her son, not looking at the camera and pretending she didn’t know she was being filmed, and thought how sad. She can even play with her child without using it to sell herself.

maytoseptember

VIP Member
H has "sensory" overload she is worried for poor H and has hood up yet can go on camping sleep overs with groups of friends... 😡🤔🤔🤔
Did you see her update though, where she admitted that after talking to him, she realised he didn’t have his hood up due to “sensory overload” at all? He just thought his hair looked shit.

🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

petitspois

VIP Member
It's quite funny really. They would turn their nose up at a standard sales job and probably recoil when they come into contact with pyramid sellers, but they're worse if anything - flogging anything for a quick buck.

• Heart