Theonlygirlinthehouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
8 ads on her grid in August and the month isn’t over. Between that and buying everything in sight, it’s a wonder she has any followers left, it’s so dull.

Reactions: 4
That’s just on the grid the amount on stories is ridiculous. I can’t follow any more I find her disingenuous now the selling out H with the tutoring ad was the final straw

Reactions: 6
Who films themselves spending a child free night cooking mussels and drinking rose? Put your phone away - no one needs to see you cooking in a beach hut. Has she become this needy for people to comment? Have private time with your other half - no need to share online with virtual strangers. Would you tell your kids to do this when they start dating.

Reactions: 8
You all forgot to say they're M and S mussels. So important that she had to mention it so let's not let her down hey 😆
She is just so dull!

Reactions: 7
It's like she's desperately trying to prove (to herself) that the whole "living in seperate houses" is actually working!

Reactions: 7
I want to know what kind of car boot sales she goes to where she consistently finds designer clothes for her and the boys for the prices she claims to have paid. And always in their sizes.

Reactions: 13
I want to know what kind of car boot sales she goes to where she consistently finds designer clothes for her and the boys for the prices she claims to have paid. And always in their sizes.
I was thinking this! And also crisp white, pressed with not a mark on them. Every week. Think I'd get up at 5am every week too if there was a magical place selling designer, new clothes for £1 in my families size! I think her house is looking very "carbooty". Looks really mismatched and jumble sale-esque. I really don't like her style at the moment.

The smug stories (and grid post!) about buying some food and cooking it in the beach hut was so cringey. Is this supposed to be aspirational? I’m starting to think they’re just too tight to book a table in a restaurant.

Yet she doesn’t share the bargains and re-sell at boot sales for £1, she puts them on Instagram for sale for £££

Reactions: 5
H has "sensory" overload she is worried for poor H and has hood up yet can go on camping sleep overs with groups of friends... 😡🤔🤔🤔

H has "sensory" overload she is worried for poor H and has hood up yet can go on camping sleep overs with groups of friends... 😡🤔🤔🤔
Exactly, he's been in social situations for months now. She really loves this label she's given him doesn't she. Hes probably already been given the speech.. "just try your hardest, i love you no matter what.." bullshit. Setting him up to fail and giving him the green light to behave like a little tit yet again. 😔

Reactions: 5
Recently she claimed she barely seen the older boys they were off with friends just needed money etc. H was fine then and could manage social situations obviously or else she would have had to keep him with her...maybe he has a demand avoidant profile but then again that would come into play with his friends too as they aren't going to follow exactly what H wants. It's all quite strange 🥴

Reactions: 2
Maybe she doesn't handle him very well so he is aggressive to her? Other situations he isn't threatened in (except school, where he is bound to be told off and again can't handle it) so with mates they won't give a toss. He isn't likely to come up against authority with mates so he is fine.

I do get the sense she can be quite stroppy and they bounce off each other, so he is happier away from the house.

Reactions: 1
Did you see her update though, where she admitted that after talking to him, she realised he didn’t have his hood up due to “sensory overload” at all? He just thought his hair looked tit.

🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
So she spends frivolously on herself, on the house, on utter tat, always makes sure the teens have their "designer" gear... But poor Cas gets second hand, sorry "pre loved" school uniform!
Now, before anyone starts, there's nothing wrong with hand me down/second hand uniform and I know for a lot of families, it's the best/only option for school stuff..but coming from her it just seems a bit off!

...also, Jess, no-one cares about your water bottle...

Cas always seems to get grubby looking dog-eared soft toys from boot sales too. I’m sure he has no interest in them.

So she spends frivolously on herself, on the house, on utter tat, always makes sure the teens have their "designer" gear... But poor Cas gets second hand, sorry "pre loved" school uniform!
Now, before anyone starts, there's nothing wrong with hand me down/second hand uniform and I know for a lot of families, it's the best/only option for school stuff..but coming from her it just seems a bit off!

...also, Jess, no-one cares about your water bottle...
Shocking really when you can pick up a whole uniform for his age for under £20 in Tesco and probably cheaper for her cos she advertises for them so has discounts or coupons or whatever ……. Beggars belief actually 🤯🤯

Reactions: 3
I'm sure her mum appreciates making all those sacrifices so Jess can prat about on the Internet all day.
Screenshot_20210907-061347_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.