Theonlygirlinthehouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she say how she was able to get her beach hut? I thought they either had a long waiting list or cost like £15k? I'm sure she said her mum had been waiting for ages, but then Jess went and got one like a month later?
One happened to come up and she sold the camper van and her mum lent her the money . I’d imagine they’d had their names down all along.

Reactions: 1
Did she say how she was able to get her beach hut? I thought they either had a long waiting list or cost like £15k? I'm sure she said her mum had been waiting for ages, but then Jess went and got one like a month later?
Try £30k. And you don’t need to be on a waiting list here, you just need the money!

edited to add a link. This is exactly where hers is!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She is really doing damage limitation with things mentioned on here tonight. 'regular' Fri cocktails with nana... Get that in there Jess to tell us she is around weekly. Maybe nana decided she didn't want to be plastered all over the gram and told Jess to go and find some actual friends!

Reactions: 1
30k for a shed is madness. Imagine asking your mum to help out with that just so you can have it. She’s obsessed with new things but apparently over her shooing addition! 🤣🤔

Reactions: 5
Have a look at her comment on Spikeys post.

Literally just comments on the whole society/school being against them but Caro's main point is about the crippling anxiety her child feels, Jess hasn't even mentioned that.

Reactions: 3
Nice photo she's posted of them all with The favourite child Hugo giving his middle fingers I wonder what part of his "condition " she will blame that on!

Reactions: 2
Sometimes showing the 'real' Jess just highlights that you have zero control! I wouldn't be bragging that my kids only want money from me - doesn't make them sound great.

Reactions: 3
Nice photo she's posted of them all with The favourite child Hugo giving his middle fingers I wonder what part of his "condition " she will blame that on!
I thought the same- at this point he is just rude and she enables him. And making it clear they only contact her for money and lifts. I'd find it interesting to know whether H has any issues over the summer holidays due to his condition and seeming inability to be in school without exploding in rage. Is he like this with friends? Shop workers?

Jess, see maybe rather than photographing your teenager buying shoes, why don't you tell him to wear his bloody mask correctly!!

What is she talking about "can't get away with buying the teens cheap socks" of course you can, just say no! Make them buy them out of their lawn-mowing money.

Reactions: 6
What is she talking about "can't get away with buying the teens cheap socks" of course you can, just say no! Make them buy them out of their lawn-mowing money.
Exactly ! Even my 22 20 19 18 year old boys have primarks best 😂 I buy in bulk! But if they want something fancy they buy it out their wages.

God those boys are spoilt rotten and she says its typical teenager behaviour well its definitely not! My boys now 30 and 20 had socks from asda,tesco,primark plain and simple no fuss! God forbid she ever says no to them!!

Reactions: 8
I found it odd how much of a fuss she has made of the cost on her children but doesn't blink at eye at constant spending on herself

And if you can afford expensive socks go ahead and dont brag or else let them save their own money for it!

Reactions: 6
I was shopping with my eldest in Brighton today but luckily primark and H&M are beneath Miss Warner so I didn’t see her 😆
She looks so deranged in her grid posts. The fakeness just shining through, everything is so god damn hysterical! You’re throwing a stone in a bucket woman! I can’t cope with her but I can’t stop 🙈

I'm new here. Used to really rate Jess but she seems almost proud that her kids are spoilt brats who get everything they want now. I have 2 teenagers who yes do like nice labelled clothes but they certainly don't expect them, they do help around the house (for free 🤯) and they are definitely politer and nicer boys than hers seem to be. Maybe its because she feels guilty because they don't have a dad but fgs rein in luv before they get totally out of control. And as for Hugo's condition, yes some of it may be real but he sounds like a rude, self entitled little tit to me.!!

Reactions: 9
I'm new here. Used to really rate Jess but she seems almost proud that her kids are spoilt brats who get everything they want now. I have 2 teenagers who yes do like nice labelled clothes but they certainly don't expect them, they do help around the house (for free 🤯) and they are definitely politer and nicer boys than hers seem to be. Maybe its because she feels guilty because they don't have a dad but fgs rein in luv before they get totally out of control. And as for Hugo's condition, yes some of it may be real but he sounds like a rude, self entitled little tit to me.!!
Yet she really thinks they are the norm. They are spoilt , entitled and privileged just like her. Not at all relatable and they’re going to get a shock in real life. Then again maybe not because her mother looks like she did the same with her.

I can’t get over how she seems so proud that her boys will only help if paid, only do things when bribed, will only wear branded clothes etc. She must have spent a fortune in smiggle on Cas too - his backpack and all the accessories - but she justifies it with showing another AD using Cas!!
I have two children (one is a teen) and they are polite - they have their moments too, but are on the whole good company. They don’t demand anything - they can ask but don’t always get - they know this. They know the value of money too. We have boundaries and values & I am safe in the knowledge that my kids can have a photo taken without giving the finger! Her boys just seem disrespectful and a lot older than they really are. Jess comes across as very smug and entitled these days and maybe this rubs off on her kids. I just wish she’d stop using her kids for adverts - in fact, get them off social media altogether.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.