Theonlygirlinthehouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Jess Russ and all the other 4 boys have gone and Hugo has stayed with nana. How sad. They literally are allowing him to do what he wants. He’s a child. They’re such an odd bunch, I couldn’t go
away with my 5 kids and leave my 6th with the issues behind.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 5
She’s probably glad of the break tbh. If she forces him to go and he makes everyone have a miserable time, she will have regretted it.

Remember they went to London a year or so ago and he refused to go along?

I just also remembered they went on that summer holiday to Spain or France a couple of years ago and she touched upon it being a nightmare. Know she's told everyone about H's situation I think it must have been a complete and utter nightmare.

Reactions: 3
So Jess Russ and all the other 4 boys have gone and Hugo has stayed with nana. How sad. They literally are allowing him to do what he wants. He’s a child. They’re such an odd bunch, I couldn’t go
away with my 5 kids and leave my 6th with the issues behind.
She’s probably glad of it - they’ll have an enjoyable break without having to worry about him having a tantrum and ruining it!

Reactions: 2
She’s probably glad of it - they’ll have an enjoyable break without having to worry about him having a tantrum and ruining it!
The thing is it’s not a tantrum , if he’s been diagnosed then it’s him it’s his life. They need to get used to it and learn how to interact with him without just letting him having his own way. I just find it odd that they’re a part time family for nice trips and weekends but not real day to day life. Wonder how much of its gifted.

Reactions: 2
Don’t understand why people think it’s a great idea publicising every aspect of their life and that of their children too. So now burglars know she’s away. Keep your holiday away private. She’s so annoyingly fake these days. And I’m sorry but I, like most of you on this thread, find it so bizarre that her husband doesn’t live with her anymore, yet they ‘meet’ up. She needs to sort out her son Hugo and stop making excuses for his behaviour. She’s doing him no favours. Personally, I think he takes full advantage of his mums lack of parenting control. Wonder if Russ tried to install boundaries and she didn’t like it and Hugo more so.

I wouldn't be surprised if Russ' boys refused to live with H. They've indicated fighting enough time.
And yes, don't publicise when you're on holiday!

Reactions: 4
I’m sure they aren’t married. If they were, I would have seen the photos hundreds of times. I’ve seen the wedding dress from her first marriage though 😄

Reactions: 1
Oh do duck off Jess you aren’t married and you can’t even live together. Hardly goals.
"My very own Bond"
That you didn't marry, don't live with and couldn't co-parent with??
Not a whole lot to be smug about...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just wait until Russ meets someone he actually wants to have a proper relationship with rather than just friends with benefits. Because I guarantee it'll happen for him quicker than it'll happen for her. And she'll be ditched.

He is hot but I’d find him more attractive if he was more of a strong figure in her life

Reactions: 3
He is attractive but I hate it when women go on about their bloke being hot. Sod off. He's not all that.

Reactions: 1
Bowing out of this thread, just highlights how far people are behind accepting differing abilities

Why should he be forced to go on holiday with his family if he feels uncomfortable with change? How do you make him go? There are many people that dislike going on holiday that don't have any additional needs

Jess is smug, but parenting a child with autism is really bleeping tough! Take mine out of his routine and we all suffer immensely, he doesn't enjoy it. It's uncomfortable for us all, if he stays home with my mum he's 100x happier than any holiday or family time could bring him. We all love the beach, my son cannot cope with sand, the texture sends him into a meltdown so do we all have to avoid the beach forever?

You think because of societal norms they should live together? H should be forced to go on holiday. Make them all miserable because of societal norms

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I don't think she needed to take him either. We can never know exactly what goes on and how it all works but it sounds like the right decision to me. I'm sure she is sad about it and would love them to be together.

Don't see the attraction with R personally but he is doing well for 50!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.