Theonlygirlinthehouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve eaten 2 already today…..they are possibly my last ever now 😭…… that’s it I’m gonna have to move to actual New York 😛

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I have to say, following her has made me a lot more aware about my own spending. Obviously I'm not out her buying cars and beach huts but I was buying a lot of stuff and reasoning that it was okay because it was second hand/cheaper than RRP. I think watching Jess constantly buying and reading the comments here has really opened my eyes. I'm trying to be a lot more mindful about my spending and buying things because they're actually going to add real value to my life, rather than just being a bargain

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I have to say, following her has made me a lot more aware about my own spending. Obviously I'm not out her buying cars and beach huts but I was buying a lot of stuff and reasoning that it was okay because it was second hand/cheaper than RRP. I think watching Jess constantly buying and reading the comments here has really opened my eyes. I'm trying to be a lot more mindful about my spending and buying things because they're actually going to add real value to my life, rather than just being a bargain
That's good. Influencers in general often seem to have the opposite effect of what they intend as I deliberately change my behaviour so I don't behave in the same way as them.

So this week’s major expense is microblading, sorry microfeathering, which she really does desperately NEED OK?

Just own your profligate spending Jess! Unless talking to camera justifying your outlay is what passes for relatable content these days.

Wonder if this treatment is gifted/discounted like the Botox?

So this week’s major expense is microblading, sorry microfeathering, which she really does desperately NEED OK?

Just own your profligate spending Jess! Unless talking to camera justifying your outlay is what passes for relatable content these days.

Wonder if this treatment is gifted/discounted like the Botox?
Surely that was an AD? It was certainly heavily promoted- she had the Botox for free didn't she? She is so unrelateable with all that spending. It’s AD then spend, AD spend then repeat!

Paid ads and free tit can’t buy you everything ! What a mess. Russ should run for the hills!
The Botox has given her Spock eyebrows 😂 and the micro blading has further highlighted them. What with the crispy 80’s perm, she looks like she walked of the set of crossroads 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not to be a dick but I'm off to do my skin care I'm a few years younger than her and that's gave me fear for the future!

Her skin is very VERY sun damaged.

As for the glasses… no, just no. You can wear a bold frame without them being wacky.

Reactions: 2
She’s 36, I’m 37 and I look years younger than her 😂
I’m 43 and I swear I thought she was nearly 50 when I first started following her . I often get mistook for mid 30’s and I’ve got 6 kids ! 5 adults. That perm is not helping her mind 😂 and the lip colour 🙈

Reactions: 2
duck off! shes 36?!
I’m 31 and genuinely look 10 years younger than her. I was sure she was in her 40s!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.