Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Isa_Drennan

VIP Member
Now we know the real reason why she’s not showing her plans on Insta. They are trying to get around fire regulations by saying the downstairs bedroom with en-suite that she’s been openly discussing with her followers is actually a home office. Fire regs are there for a reason, if there’s a fire and it’s in the hall , how is Ella supposed to escape? Her architect being involved in this breaches the code of ethics for his profession and I’m seriously considering calling RIBA to report him on Monday morning. RIBA would then be duty bound to contact her local planning department.

Flo - if your husband and his architect are this shady in their business practices, it’s really not sensible of you to over share with your followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Blue.x

I feel so bad for poor George. All he asked for for xmas was an iPad yet flo was too tight and bought him the cheapest shittest tablet going..

Ben then got himself an iPad and now suddenly flo needs one for all her "work"

What kind of mother would make their child go without to then buy TWO iPads for the adults 😳

• Angry
Reactions: 17

Onlinedetective

VIP Member
Anyone else heard of being charged more for home insurance for showing your floor plan online? You know, like they do on Rightmove? 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Nora247

What I don’t understand is why are them poor kids hoovering their bedrooms on a Monday morning before school, when she’s been at home all weekend with no kids. Why didn’t she do it over the weekend, or do it whilst they are at school. I’m all for kids helping out and my kids will Hoover their bedrooms every now and again, but never on a morning before school, just seems really odd to me

Reactions: 15

Wooohooo

Why the f**k would anyone be upset by what kitchen she chooses. Who the hell does she think she is, she really does think she’s up there 👆🏻 Flo, you’re a greasy little chav, you interior design is shocking, the only reason people follow you is car crash viewing. You are a joker 🤡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Wooohooo

What I don’t get is why are George and Harry not in bunk beds and Rosie and grace in another set. Poor George, as always is not thought about. Imagine at school telling his friends, his step brother who doesn’t live at his house full time has his own bedroom, yet he has to share with 2 girls!!! It’s not ok, it’s not normal and quite frankly, this is Ben sitting Harry on a pedestal and Flo not having any balls to stand up for her own offspring! I can see right through this! It’s a shamble! That poor, poor kid George, makes me so sad that he has such a crap mother, he must feel so bottom of the pile

• Sad

Isa_Drennan

VIP Member
She's cold so she's in bed, wearing a sexy low cut nightie, but has gracies hot water bottle drapped over her tits? STOP!
Put a jumper on, and buy that girl a new water bottle, she doesn't want your tit sweat.
If my kids step mum done this I'd honestly batter her 😂
I think she gets her hole on a Saturday night. She’s had her weekly wash and is waiting patiently for simple Simon to finish watching the footie. Fun times!!

• Haha

Gonefishing

Flo “don’t know what the fireworks are for” ....that will be your old neighbours celebrating your move!!

• Haha

Instagramstalker101

Chatty Member
If I’m honest, she’s been pretty terrible with everyone of the kids birthdays (more her own 2) but yet when it was her birthday everyone was expected to get her the best presents ever and she had to have the best day?
She said the other day they don’t ‘struggle for money’ yet everything was a rushed last minute Amazon gift because she could not care less

Also, I don’t want my last comment to come across wrong. In the situation we are all currently in I know a lot of people don’t have much money (myself included) and maybe that’s all they could afford to get their child/children and that’s more than enough and the child will be so happy with anything. But the point I was getting at is - they have money, they have money to buy the over the top breakfast platter for Flo, new pyjamas dressing gown and probably more that were unaware of. She spends £100s on clothes for herself more than once a month. But can’t even spend a little bit more on her own child’s birthday to give her the teepee party? What all because it wasn’t gifted or heavily discounted for her like she expects so her child misses out? I’m now currently saving every last penny I have for my child’s birthday which is in august. I also have my partners 30th in June so also started buying a small amount of things each week for that if I can.
it’s what you do for your child and to be honest she does nothing because she’s all about herself

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I don't understand why Harry has had a bed built?? They've got all the other beds they could have used, also she made a pou t of saying his new bed was due end of Jan and didn't know which house they'd be at, surely build that, or use one of the girls or George's beds that she also had ready??? Whole thing is very confusing. Please let us know why this is flo, cos we know you still read here and say 'loads of messages asking' 😂 is he just after some pics for his business? Yes he's got the skill to do it I just don't get why for Harry.

Isa_Drennan

VIP Member
My husband has a building firm that mainly does property renovations. A few of the properties he’s renovated have featured in home magazines. I showed him some of their “building project” videos this morning and this is how it went:

WTF is he doing?
Why is he doing it like that? (x100)
Why is he cutting wood in the house? Dirty b*stard.
Why is he using that cheep shitty wood?
That doesn’t look straight!!
His mammy must have bought his papers from EBay, he’s never a joiner.
Who is she and where is her top?
It’s a good job she’s got a good body ‘cause she has a face that would scare the weans (kids).
Why is she pretending to help?
Put the spirit level down doll, you’re kidding no one!
Why are they filming this?
Do they not like buying beds?
Oh that looks f*cking comfy! (heavy sarcasm)
I can’t watch these morons any longer.
Text me the link, it’ll give the boys a laugh at work on Monday.

• Haha

Isa_Drennan

VIP Member
You can tell Ben wants a trophy wife, instead he ended up with the booby prize (and he had to pay for them as well!!)
My husband said the same thing about him. He said he looks like the type who thinks all the guys are lusting after his much younger wife whereas in reality they are just looking at her thinking “bit of a skank”.

• Haha

neewbie112233

I’ve never ever heard such contractions. There’s only two schools in our area. Next breath well there’s more than two but we only applied for two 🤯 Well why didn’t you apply for more then like your supposed to? Joanne couldn’t possibly get to George’s school am I missing the point? Why would Joanne have to get to George’s school? I mean, to quote flo she doesn’t do anything anyway so there is absolutely no need for Joanne to have to collect George and I’m pretty sure if there was a genuine emergency the school could cater for George and look after him, I doubt they’d throw him out and make him walk home 🙄 I appreciate it must be a nightmare having to get 5 children to 5 different schools but in reality she wouldn’t often have to do that. She’s always banging on about having 5 children to look after and feed but they are rarely all there at the same time. Recently she’s had more child free time than ever. Also can’t afford after school club or breakfast club but can afford a new hair tool and expensive hair treatments 🤷🏼‍♀️ Her priority’s are all wrong. Her attitude to education absolutely stinks too. I’ve honestly never met anyone or watched anyone quite like her xxx

Isa_Drennan

VIP Member
I almost wet myself laughing when she said that the kids would doing mood boards for their bedrooms. It’ll be a grey ottoman bed, white walls, wooden blinds, Ikea kallax shelves and a plastic houseplant x 5.

• Haha

Isa_Drennan

VIP Member
Hi Flo 👋🏻 There’s no need to explain that tomorrow’s project won’t be “show home standard”. We’ve all seen your last house babe. There is absolutely no expectation of show home from you or Bob the Builder.

• Haha

neewbie112233

Hi I’m new here, I’ve been lurking for a while and I laugh most days at your posts. Last night she was definitely not joking about the next door neighbour flirting with “benny” 🤢. Also I find it absolutely hilarious that it only takes her 20 minutes to clean the whole house. I live in a 2 bed and I’m pretty sure it takes me longer than 20 mins to tidy and clean ONE room let alone the whole house. Although my kids are allowed toys so maybe that’s why 😂😂🤔🤔

• Haha

Gonefishing

012660AF-529F-4B42-AE63-48FC097D7A19.png

If that’s what it does to you then it’s a big fat no from me!
What a fucking advert! She’s off her head surely, who the hell would want to spend all that money to have a face full of spots and cold sores!

• Haha
  • Heart