The Taylormade Home #3 Wearing nothing but a bra so she can flog her lumi spa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's cold so she's in bed, wearing a sexy low cut nightie, but has gracies hot water bottle drapped over her tits? STOP!
Put a jumper on, and buy that girl a new water bottle, she doesn't want your tit sweat.
If my kids step mum done this I'd honestly batter her 😂

Reactions: 11
She's cold so she's in bed, wearing a sexy low cut nightie, but has gracies hot water bottle drapped over her tits? STOP!
Put a jumper on, and buy that girl a new water bottle, she doesn't want your tit sweat.
I think she gets her hole on a Saturday night. She’s had her weekly wash and is waiting patiently for simple Simon to finish watching the footie. Fun times!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Where was the dressing gown she’s SO attached to 😂

Reactions: 5
She’s been saying all week how lovely, warm and cosy her new bedroom is and she was hugging the hot water bottle last night.

Her latest motivational post 😄 was she pissed when she wrote that?!

Who is this 😄 surely someone taking the piss?
I thought it might be one of us on here. Taking the piss, surely! The woman is a complete laughing stock! Reckon they’ve had a Sunday barney? Perhaps she’s gone to find a field to have a meltdown!!

• Haha
The make up gets me 🤦🏻‍♀️
She puts bronzer all over the front of her wide nose making it even wider! One cheek was way darker than the other today and that highlighted lip is too much looks as if a slug has slithered Over her in the night 😂😂
I’ve said it once I’ll say it again she’s a grubby mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know we always say she’s using the lumi wrong, but after doing a section of your face would u not rinse the lumi and then move onto the next part? Especially when she’s had cold sores, she’s just moving all that dirt further round her face, her makeup is terrible today she really needs to leave them bronzing pearls alone, and the reason the neighbours don’t need u to sweep their drive or go to the shop is because they have independence something you know nothing about Flo

Reactions: 4
I know we always say she’s using the lumi wrong, but after doing a section of your face would u not rinse the lumi and then move onto the next part? Especially when she’s had cold sores, she’s just moving all that dirt further round her face, her makeup is terrible today she really needs to leave them bronzing pearls alone, and the reason the neighbours don’t need u to sweep their drive or go to the shop is because they have independence something you know nothing about Flo
I was always taught cold sores are contagious as hell, a bit like covid .. wash your hands and don’t touch your face... meanwhile Flo pokes at it and then smears cream all over her face 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
I wonder what the neighbours are thinking seeing them all outside enjoying the snow and then there is Flo following them round recording 😂

Must be annoying for the children when they’re having fun to keep being interrupted to stage shots for the gram.

Go inside Flo, let them have some fun fgs!

Reactions: 3
Whats with that ridiculous music she puts over her videos go back in the bungalow flo let them have fun without you and your depressing over music i can only imagine shes a absolute joy to live with😴

• Haha
Reactions: 2
As if benny had the day off work! Only a few cm of snow and track lines down the road he’s supposedly on

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
There was a mention of schooling today 🤨 this is obviously for Benny’s kids and for the benefit of Joanne - wonder if Flo’s kids sit and watch Benny’s kids or whether there’s enough data for them too 🤔

Reactions: 4
Wow, how bloody patronising is she that they want to go out and be the good neighbour clearing driveways for the older neighbours, just because they're older it doesn't mean they're incapable! If they've got to the shops how come benny can't get to work??
Photoshoot in the snow 😂😂 you mean taking pictures of your family 😂😂 or in her case some dodgy filming of daily life.

• Haha
I get renos, I get why people want to do them and its totally doable with children in normal circumstances. However, in a pandemic with schools shut, its not ideal. But that house needs a tonne of work, it needs proper heating and the kids are all squashed in together and shes mentioned covid is holding up the work and those kids need some form of schooling. I personally think they shouldn't have done this at this time, but its all for the gram and thats all she cares about. My house is having a small bit of work done but its essential as we had a leak. Its a nightmare with the kids home and me furloughed. Just so unfair to put the kids through that knowingly.

Haha just as I wrote my comment someone asked why are they starting outside and not inside first. Promise it wasn't me 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.