Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wooohooo

Who buys their child wellies and a coat as a present? I’m sorry if that offends BUT my child has a coat as they need one, not as a gift!! That and a magnet dart board from Poundland by the looks or home bargains, wow Flo, you really went far for your child. Hopefully her dad will buy her something fun!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Minnie6

I've known flo a long time and she will never tire of her own voice, never in a million years would i walk bare footed on that carpet its rank, surely she's got money to shampoo first 🤮
Oh please do tell us more..

I’m glad she had the urge to have a hot shower and wash her hair.. been a while honey

• Haha

no flouncing

VIP Member
has her hair gone darker or isit me ??
Probably needs washing.

I agree with you all about Gracie. Maybe she was a handful growing up but has since grown out of it but Flo has tarnished her with that brush now. I think she is her least favourite out of Bens kids.

The pregnancy talk is ridiculous and why would you even discuss it with any of the kids if you haven’t decided that’s what you want to do. She’s so selfish.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Wooohooo

Hahaha my husband too said exactly the same, he said she looks like she needs a good wash and that she looks like a crack head 😂
She doesn’t look her age, she looks so much older, yet acts like a child, not in a good way. They’re both weird and even worse together, he is so awkward.
why do they keep saying they had 6 bedrooms, they didn’t, it’s like me saying I have 8 bedrooms, only one is used as a utility, one is used as a dining room, one is used as a front room, one is my kitchen!!! They are delusional

• Haha

Nora247

Hasn’t been to the shops so couldn’t get valentines stuff. She told us she went to home bargains the other day, reckons she’s normally so organised so why do we keep getting the same shit excuses for the kids birthdays too, I forgot how close it was to their birthday or the shops aren’t open!! She managed to get a dressing gown and trainers and breakfast and a meal cooked for her bday though. She’s so god damn selfish. They are going to snuggle and watch a movie instead, don’t they do that everyday seen as though she doesn’t leave the house to go to work or anything

I don't understand why Harry has had a bed built?? They've got all the other beds they could have used, also she made a pou t of saying his new bed was due end of Jan and didn't know which house they'd be at, surely build that, or use one of the girls or George's beds that she also had ready??? Whole thing is very confusing. Please let us know why this is flo, cos we know you still read here and say 'loads of messages asking' 😂 is he just after some pics for his business? Yes he's got the skill to do it I just don't get why for Harry.
For the life of me I don’t know why you just wouldn’t emulsion the rooms, wouldn’t cost much and at least they would look clean and fresh.....that hardly counts as renovating, don’t get the logic....surely the first thing you do is try and make your kids feel at home and comfortable 🤔

Instagramstalker101

Chatty Member
Also, she gets money from ‘their business’ because she does the paperwork? Fuck right off, when in the world does she do that because she’s on the gram 24/7 so we’d see her doing it???

Is she serious???? Yet another dig at Joanne!! ‘Her house is a lot smaller’ You live in a 3 bed bungalow now Flo, she has 4 children so I doubt she lives in a 1 bed box flat!!! Stop digging and slagging her off, it’s becoming a joke

• Angry

Kelsmith346

Chatty Member
Didn’t she also say the garden was full of glass..
The dog was rushing round outside tho 🧐
But it’s ok she got some content for the gram 😂

• Sad
  • Wow

Nora247

She tries to sell her ‘business’ as you can do it alongside working, or it’s suitable for new mums, buts she’s saying she hasn’t had time to do it because she is homeschooling for an hour a day. She’s not really making it appealing is she

• Haha

Missrant

Shes such a beg honestly begging for a dyson hair wrap and if she wasn't begging she wouldn't be tagging them constantly, give it a rest you scrubber and wash your hair😒

• Haha

Nora247

Aww Christ her waffle about not being ready for school 🙄
The teachers probably aren’t ready to battle with her kids seeing as they’ve been taught for a year now that education isn’t important 🙄
Had to laugh at her saying she’s not ready for lockdown being lifted... she’s never followed the rules once, life will barely change for her 😂😂
She doesn’t know if it’s right for the kids to go back to school, but she has messaged her hair dresser about an appointment for her hair done 🙈 she’s the thickest most contradicting idiot out there.

• Haha

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
Jesus Christ she’s is an actual walking, talking contradiction. ‘It’ll be our forever home and obviously we’ll sell it one day’ ‘The huge glass window in the bedroom is going to be amazing, not sure if I actually want it’. Honest to god, I’m not sure I’ve ever listened to anyone so damn thick in my entire life!

• Haha

1-2/3:4

I thought she doesn’t put up stories where you see the kids opening presents?! That’s what she said about George’s birthday last year and emphasised it around Christmas time as well. God she is full of shite

Missrant

If be so ashamed if thats all my child got for her birthday why she had a breakfast delivered and everyone ran round after her, where are all her toys 🤷‍♀️ they treat her like a baby shes 8 today not 2.. cant stand that child😅 as awful as it sounds

Do1naaaa

She's cold so she's in bed, wearing a sexy low cut nightie, but has gracies hot water bottle drapped over her tits? STOP!
Put a jumper on, and buy that girl a new water bottle, she doesn't want your tit sweat.
If my kids step mum done this I'd honestly batter her 😂

I just can’t get over that she thinks Joanne is gonna put in an appeal too 😂😂 do you think she can actually hear herself when she talks all this crap 🤣

• Haha

1-2/3:4

Omg she is still banging on about treating herself! Why not take the money and help out with your dream home as you keep saying. But no self centered Flo needs to spend it on superficial looks! And saying she can’t afford after school clubs, hmmm, how does she justify a £400 hair device then?! “Treating herself”. Oh eff off Flo you egotistical attention seeking bitch. Spend it on your son or help by using your money towards a house renovation you’re demanding you want! Show what’s it’s like to really contribute you selfish cow.

she seriously winds me up!

• Heart
Reactions: 10

no flouncing

VIP Member
So when they move house the kids won’t be doing online learning for two weeks as that is the amount of time they will not have wifi for and she says she is not buying them any extra data once it’s run out on their devices.

Presumably this means she will be having a two week break from Instagram? No of course she won’t because she considers that to be work 😴

Here is a novel idea Flo: if you have data on your device. Let each child access their work from your phone and download it/screenshot it for them so that they can then complete it. You can then take a picture of their work and email it their teachers.

There is always a way round these things. You’re welcome!

Reactions: 10