The Taylormade Home #3 Wearing nothing but a bra so she can flog her lumi spa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are the mattresses so thin 😳 I’ve seen more girth on a rivita.. the whole situation is a complete show up “benny” is just as cringe as her..
the kids have no hope what so ever it’s awful

Reactions: 12
Confused why Princess Rosie is on the middle bunk? We all know that's her pink sheet, which surely should be in the wash whilst they're not there as I bet they moved them with the sheets on too 🤢 also seems like the bottom mattress went straight on the floor which isn't a good idea long term.
No way will gracie cope with that set up of we believe all that flo says - but who knows what to believe? Will make filming their morning a lot quicker all in 1 room 😂

Reactions: 8
That ‘bottom bunk’ aka a mattress on the floor will be for George. She said in her stories tonight they didn’t want anything on the floor yet she’s happy for her child to sleep there.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
We bought a flat at auction a few years ago to renovate. It had been seized by the police because it was being used by human traffickers. Those beds remind me of the rooms in that flat.

• Wow
  • Sad
I don't understand why Harry has had a bed built?? They've got all the other beds they could have used, also she made a pou t of saying his new bed was due end of Jan and didn't know which house they'd be at, surely build that, or use one of the girls or George's beds that she also had ready??? Whole thing is very confusing. Please let us know why this is flo, cos we know you still read here and say 'loads of messages asking' 😂 is he just after some pics for his business? Yes he's got the skill to do it I just don't get why for Harry.

Reactions: 13
I don't understand why Harry has had a bed built?? They've got all the other beds they could have used, also she made a pou t of saying his new bed was due end of Jan and didn't know which house they'd be at, surely build that, or use one of the girls or George's beds that she also had ready??? Whole thing is very confusing. Please let us know why this is flo, cos we know you still read here and say 'loads of messages asking' 😂 is he just after some pics for his business? Yes he's got the skill to do it I just don't get why for Harry.
For the life of me I don’t know why you just wouldn’t emulsion the rooms, wouldn’t cost much and at least they would look clean and fresh.....that hardly counts as renovating, don’t get the logic....surely the first thing you do is try and make your kids feel at home and comfortable 🤔

Reactions: 11
For the life of me I don’t know why you just wouldn’t emulsion the rooms, wouldn’t cost much and at least they would look clean and fresh.....that hardly counts as renovating, don’t get the logic....surely the first thing you do is try and make your kids feel at home and comfortable 🤔
And Ben would be able to get it through his business anyway. I think they’re just too lazy and want to be ‘in’

Reactions: 6
My husband has a building firm that mainly does property renovations. A few of the properties he’s renovated have featured in home magazines. I showed him some of their “building project” videos this morning and this is how it went:

WTF is he doing?
Why is he doing it like that? (x100)
Why is he cutting wood in the house? Dirty b*stard.
Why is he using that cheep crappy wood?
That doesn’t look straight!!
His mammy must have bought his papers from EBay, he’s never a joiner.
Who is she and where is her top?
It’s a good job she’s got a good body ‘cause she has a face that would scare the weans (kids).
Why is she pretending to help?
Put the spirit level down doll, you’re kidding no one!
Why are they filming this?
Do they not like buying beds?
Oh that looks f*cking comfy! (heavy sarcasm)
I can’t watch these morons any longer.
Text me the link, it’ll give the boys a laugh at work on Monday.

• Haha
My husband has a building firm that mainly does property renovations. A few of the properties he’s renovated have featured in home magazines. I showed him some of their “building project” videos this morning and this is how it went:

WTF is he doing?
Why is he doing it like that? (x100)
Why is he cutting wood in the house? Dirty b*stard.
Why is he using that cheep crappy wood?
That doesn’t look straight!!
His mammy must have bought his papers from EBay, he’s never a joiner.
Who is she and where is her top?
It’s a good job she’s got a good body ‘cause she has a face that would scare the weans (kids).
Why is she pretending to help?
Put the spirit level down doll, you’re kidding no one!
Why are they filming this?
Do they not like buying beds?
Oh that looks f*cking comfy! (heavy sarcasm)
I can’t watch these morons any longer.
Text me the link, it’ll give the boys a laugh at work on Monday.
I laughed at all of this but my favourite parts are “she has a face that would scare the weans “ and the sarcastic “that looks bleeping comfy” 😂😂😂

• Haha
I laughed at all of this but my favourite parts are “she has a face that would scare the weans “ and the sarcastic “that looks bleeping comfy” 😂😂😂
It was the look on his wee face when he said “who is she and where is her top?”. He was genuinely confused 🤣🤣

• Haha
Agreed, it would be so quick to do before they’ve fully unpacked and with no kids in the house!

Maybe it’s just me but I absolutely could not live with second hand carpets. The thought of walking/sitting/sleeping on years of somebody’s else’s dirt gives me chills 🤢 🤮

Reactions: 10
I thought she said they were getting the carpets cleaned, that’s one of the reasons they wanted the keys early, but they got the keys and moved everything in and slept there. If I was them, I would send the kids to their other parents and deep clean the house before even thinking of sleeping there. They’ve got no excuse when the kids can sleep out

Reactions: 9
So she’s been out today, after moaning about not being able to cook on the hob because they didn’t have the right pans. But it’s taken a friend to buy them one so they had the correct one? You can tell they’ve literally skinted themselves buying this house

You can almost smell the house through the phone. Bet them kiddies won’t want to come back.

• Haha
What I don’t get is why are George and Harry not in bunk beds and Rosie and grace in another set. Poor George, as always is not thought about. Imagine at school telling his friends, his step brother who doesn’t live at his house full time has his own bedroom, yet he has to share with 2 girls!!! It’s not ok, it’s not normal and quite frankly, this is Ben sitting Harry on a pedestal and Flo not having any balls to stand up for her own offspring! I can see right through this! It’s a shamble! That poor, poor kid George, makes me so sad that he has such a crap mother, he must feel so bottom of the pile

• Sad
Reactions: 14
What I don’t get is why are George and Harry not in bunk beds and Rosie and grace in another set. Poor George, as always is not thought about. Imagine at school telling his friends, his step brother who doesn’t live at his house full time has his own bedroom, yet he has to share with 2 girls!!! It’s not ok, it’s not normal and quite frankly, this is Ben sitting Harry on a pedestal and Flo not having any balls to stand up for her own offspring! I can see right through this! It’s a shamble! That poor, poor kid George, makes me so sad that he has such a crap mother, he must feel so bottom of the pile
It’s not normal. They could easily have the girls in one room and the boys in the other. Ella’s hardly there anymore and doesn’t need her own room especially when they are so short of space. One of the fishing beds could be set up in the girls room when she stays or she could just as easily sleep on the big sofa.

I can’t make up my mind if it’s deliberate or if they are just too thick to come up with the most sensible solution.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.