The Taylormade Home #3 Wearing nothing but a bra so she can flog her lumi spa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmmmm interesting it seems Joanne does not follow flo....you can bet your bottom dollar they hate each other

Reactions: 1
Do you know Joanne 👀 or just seen her on social etc?
She sounds like a breath of fresh air compared to flo 😂
No I don’t know Joanne it took me a long time to find her on social media and when I did it was easy to see why flo is so jealous. Explains why she pushes herself as the “step mum” so “benny” 🤮 has no contact without her being there.

Reactions: 5
Lumi should really have a look at who’s advertising their products , the dirty witch has just smeared fake tan all round her face with her fingers cold sores and all 🤢🤢🤢
Surely she should be letting her skin breathe the state it’s in, not heaping more products on

Hmmmm interesting it seems Joanne does not follow flo....you can bet your bottom dollar they hate each other
Hmm thought they got on oh so brilliantly 😂😂

Also found it interesting that Joanne was asking for tutors recently....I’m guessing she has a very different approach to Flo on schooling...mind you who doesn’t!

Reactions: 4
Does anyone live close enough to go get them pjs off her and burn them, I’m sick of seeing them and they can’t of been washed

• Haha
Newbie here.. been browsing for ages. Like a lot of you.. I used to really love Flo & her page (being a step mummy myself & kids of my own also), but wow she bugs the life out of me now. She’s changed so much :( Fake, lies, doesn’t put those poor kids first... cannot believe the no toy thing! :(
Also can someone please somehow try to hint as to how to find Joanne.. would love to see what you all mean.

Reactions: 6
Also found it interesting that Joanne was asking for tutors recently....I’m guessing she has a very different approach to Flo on schooling...mind you who doesn’t!
Probably desperately needing one because 2 weeks out the month they do nothing thanks to flo 😌

Reactions: 3
Probably desperately needing one because 2 weeks out the month they do nothing thanks to flo 😌
Harry washing windows 😂 who needs school work eh 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’m lucky my little boy is 6 so I’m not spending all day everyday doing it, but we are doing more than them which isn’t hard really is it 🙄 enough data to story tit all day though hey flo 🥱🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Arghhh Flo please stop showing Benny doing manual jobs, it does funny things to me and I don’t like it 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
I'm a bit of a lurker on here but I can't keep quiet anymore.
Hi! I used to like Flo and her stories. A long long time ago.

I don't know a huge amount about skincare but I've recently read Caroline Hirons skincare book and know a tiny bit. Flo is selling skincare products. At a huge price. So she should know at least as much as I do.

Firstly, using an electric toothbrush on your skin is not good for it. It does nothing more than a cleanse with a flannel would.
Secondly, she's selling a toner saying it closes your pores?! Pores don't open and close! That's science. Toner is usually acid and is a exfoliant.
She never uses spf and going by her spelling, she can't have a clue what half of that means that she posted tonight. She said the other night that she doesn't wash her face in the shower anymore. You shouldn't wash your face in the shower. The water's too hot. Buy she'll know that having a career in skincare right??!

And how can you use a filter when you're trying to sell a skincare product. Baffles me that people are buying it from her.

She's got coldsores all over too because she kept touching them and wiped her whole face after wiping across them and they're really contagious 🤦
She also shares that lumi with all her family 🤮 that’s like having one electric toothbrush and your whole family using it 🤣

• Sick
Hahaha! It’s the only decent thing to watch on her stories! I don’t even find him fit but a man with scruffs and a sledgehammer 😍😍😍

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Why don’t the kids have any toys? I find that’s so strange
Never thought of that! Your right! Rosie especially.. she’s the same age as my youngest who still has toys. Never so much as seen a barbie in there house. I get when you have older siblings it’s inevitable they want to play with things older siblings do but still, as you say literally other than I pads and scooter I’ve never seen any toys.

Reactions: 3
Flo “don’t know what the fireworks are for” ....that will be your old neighbours celebrating your move!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'd love to see what Ben's ex looks like.. So I can compare them.

Reactions: 6
I'd love to see what Ben's ex looks like.. So I can compare them.
Me too !

I see everybody is working except Flo . Oops I forgot she has to record for the gram because all her followers are so invested in this reno 🥱

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.