The Taylormade Home #3 Wearing nothing but a bra so she can flog her lumi spa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There

Exactly. Why is George in with 2 girls too? Why not make him and Harry a bunk?

There

Exactly. Why is George in with 2 girls too? Why not make him and Harry a bunk?

There will be a big story now of her hair wash and blow-dry and a " pamper" but a big hoo ha she has no bath 👀
If she’s 31 and she was 19 when she said him doesn’t that make him 12? bit big to be sleeping in a sister bunk bed sandwich

Reactions: 5
Notice she covered her head in a large coating of dry shampoo again this morning rather than washing it.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Hi I’m new here, I’ve been lurking for a while and I laugh most days at your posts. Last night she was definitely not joking about the next door neighbour flirting with “benny” 🤢. Also I find it absolutely hilarious that it only takes her 20 minutes to clean the whole house. I live in a 2 bed and I’m pretty sure it takes me longer than 20 mins to tidy and clean ONE room let alone the whole house. Although my kids are allowed toys so maybe that’s why 😂😂🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hi I’m new here, I’ve been lurking for a while and I laugh most days at your posts. Last night she was definitely not joking about the next door neighbour flirting with “benny” 🤢. Also I find it absolutely hilarious that it only takes her 20 minutes to clean the whole house. I live in a 2 bed and I’m pretty sure it takes me longer than 20 mins to tidy and clean ONE room let alone the whole house. Although my kids are allowed toys so maybe that’s why 😂😂🤔🤔
Hi 🙋‍♀️ 🙋‍♀️
hahaha I didn’t even listen to her waffle last night but we all know she’s obsessed with Benny 😂😂
As for 20 mins cleaning the whole house I think she must mean tidy? She doesn’t clean anything ever 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's said on more than 1 occasion that it takes 20 mins to clean the whole house, no way is that clean. Mind you she probably thinks she's clean after a shower that she doesn't wash her hair in and also said she doesn't wash her face in the shower either 🤢
Also I'm sure he really did want to put on the aftershave to visit the next door neighbour for a quote 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And the whole ‘is it a coincidence her name is jo & ur ex’s is Joanna!’ 😳😳 the drama! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The hairs still not been washed from the fire 🤢 she really is grubby, in more ways than one. No wonder her daughter has things growing on her legs, poor children

• Sick
I’m a fairly new follower and I can’t believe the number of stories. Pretty much all of it is pointless, boring crap too :sleep: How does she not get sick of the sound of her own voice?
I've known flo a long time and she will never tire of her own voice, never in a million years would i walk bare footed on that carpet its rank, surely she's got money to shampoo first 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I can’t understand why she is being allowed to take her kids out of school for 2 weeks while waiting on WiFi. Lots of service providers are giving away big chinks of data to keep kids connected with their schooling. If that wasn’t an option, surely they should be doing something educational. There’s lots of resources available for free online that she could have printed off for them in preparation for the move. They should at the very least be working on their literacy and numeracy, the BBC have some brilliant stuff available. She might even learn something herself.

I could have laughed when she said they’re having a much needed break. A break from what? They’ve been doing next to no school work at home.

I can’t understand why she is being allowed to take her kids out of school for 2 weeks while waiting on WiFi. Lots of service providers are giving away big chinks of data to keep kids connected with their schooling. If that wasn’t an option, surely they should be doing something educational. There’s lots of resources available for free online that she could have printed off for them in preparation for the move. They should at the very least be working on their literacy and numeracy, the BBC have some brilliant stuff available. She might even learn something herself.

I could have laughed when she said they’re having a much needed break. A break from what? They’ve been doing next to no school work at home.
Chunks not chinks 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I've known flo a long time and she will never tire of her own voice, never in a million years would i walk bare footed on that carpet its rank, surely she's got money to shampoo first 🤮
Oh please do tell us more..

I’m glad she had the urge to have a hot shower and wash her hair.. been a while honey

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh please do tell us more..

I’m glad she had the urge to have a hot shower and wash her hair.. been a while honey
I think reading here reminds her to actually go have a wash. Imagine being that grubby that you have to read about it before cleaning yourself!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They won’t be doing any schooling for a month now as by the time she has her ‘wifi sorted’ after these magical two weeks they’ll be on the February half term!

She went filter free in January so is embracing her breakout now, well she did a few weeks but the seemed to slip her mind.
She messed up rosies birthday cos of the house move? We know she wasn't organised for George's birthday too and they weren't moving then! Hood job she has mum guilt, she's a joke! We'll have princess rosies face all over the show tomo 🙄
I bet she didn't even contact the school to say they won't have WiFi so won't work til it's in.

Reactions: 4
She went filter free in January so is embracing her breakout now, well she did a few weeks but the seemed to slip her mind.
She messed up rosies birthday cos of the house move? We know she wasn't organised for George's birthday too and they weren't moving then! Hood job she has mum guilt, she's a joke! We'll have princess rosies face all over the show tomo 🙄
I bet she didn't even contact the school to say they won't have WiFi so won't work til it's in.
Our school is doing free wi fi and even the main mobile phone providers are doing unlimited data for school children at the moment she has no excuse

The kids have no hope really it’s a shame..
She asked for quotes for those sleep over tents... the reason they didn’t get them is because they are quite expensive to hire. Remember she has to save for bennys holiday and buy her face dildo tit and her battery operated air fresheners to try mask the stench of her musky self and musky house!!

I thought she doesn’t put up stories where you see the kids opening presents?! That’s what she said about George’s birthday last year and emphasised it around Christmas time as well. God she is full of shite

Reactions: 11
I thought she doesn’t put up stories where you see the kids opening presents?! That’s what she said about George’s birthday last year and emphasised it around Christmas time as well. God she is full of shite
Because rosies the favourite clearly, didn’t have this morning energy or breakfasts with the other kids birthdays that I can remember

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.