The Taylormade Home #3 Wearing nothing but a bra so she can flog her lumi spa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah we apparently don't see or hear what gifts they buy - but we can see her birthday and rosies!
Yet again sian has pulled out a cracker with her stories tonight. Go watch if you haven't, I don't know if it's aimed at flo, but it's all I could think of 🤣🤣
Bloody brilliant!!! She’s done a better review for her fake lumi than Flo has ever done for her real one 😄

I especially enjoyed the part about the cleanser and ‘grime’ and that it’s actually likely to be makeup or fake tan lifting 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
All of a sudden Rosie gets a great big cuddly toy off JOANNE, Joanne if you look at this, I salute you 😜
Was it Joanne that got her that unicorn? She looked delighted with it bless her. Sad day when your husbands ex knows your daughter better than yourself
And her skins a scabby mess today id of kept my whole face off story’s that lumis ruining her skin there’s nothing “flawless “ about it 😂

Reactions: 5
I wonder if sian is on here 👀👀👀 obv we will never kno but .... if you are, HEY GIRLL😂🎉 we love ur stories hahah

but yeah, seeing as Joanna has had two girls, she probably knows exactly what Rosie loves 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 6
“I’ve no spots anymore “ 😂 aye that’s right flo they’re big old scabs because you can’t leave them alone 🤢🤢
She’s also clearly Been reading here as she was like “it’s because I’ve not been using the lumi right”
It’s probably because you’re absolutely filthy regardless of the lumi Flo hun 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I wonder if sian is on here 👀👀👀 obv we will never kno but .... if you are, HEY GIRLL😂🎉 we love ur stories hahah

but yeah, seeing as Joanna has had two girls, she probably knows exactly what Rosie loves 🥰
Were Sian and Flo friends? Did they fall out?

012660AF-529F-4B42-AE63-48FC097D7A19.png

If that’s what it does to you then it’s a big fat no from me!
What a bleeping advert! She’s off her head surely, who the hell would want to spend all that money to have a face full of spots and cold sores!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
View attachment 419442
If that’s what it does to you then it’s a big fat no from me!
What a bleeping advert! She’s off her head surely, who the hell would want to spend all that money to have a face full of spots and cold sores!
Don’t forget though she didn’t lumi for a few days because it was packed away, she’s also been exhausted because no one has ever moved house before and she’s been working soooooo hard 😉😉😉

if I was part of the lumi crew I’d have to tell her to stop🤢 Shes deffo putting people off

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm a bit of a lurker on here but I can't keep quiet anymore.
Hi! I used to like Flo and her stories. A long long time ago.

I don't know a huge amount about skincare but I've recently read Caroline Hirons skincare book and know a tiny bit. Flo is selling skincare products. At a huge price. So she should know at least as much as I do.

Firstly, using an electric toothbrush on your skin is not good for it. It does nothing more than a cleanse with a flannel would.
Secondly, she's selling a toner saying it closes your pores?! Pores don't open and close! That's science. Toner is usually acid and is a exfoliant.
She never uses spf and going by her spelling, she can't have a clue what half of that means that she posted tonight. She said the other night that she doesn't wash her face in the shower anymore. You shouldn't wash your face in the shower. The water's too hot. Buy she'll know that having a career in skincare right??!

And how can you use a filter when you're trying to sell a skincare product. Baffles me that people are buying it from her.

She's got coldsores all over too because she kept touching them and wiped her whole face after wiping across them and they're really contagious 🤦

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She’s just done her skin care but stil has shite loads of eye make up on. She’s the definition of grim!
No wonder she’s so insecure and obsessed with Joanne she is absolutely stunning.
Think it’s time flo realised this isn’t for her and just gives up. She can’t have no more than what?10 ppl message her If that. I bet most are tattlers just getting some tea ☕ 😂
She’s grubby in all she does just look at the state of the house. I know it’s old but come on!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm a bit of a lurker on here but I can't keep quiet anymore.
Hi! I used to like Flo and her stories. A long long time ago.

I don't know a huge amount about skincare but I've recently read Caroline Hirons skincare book and know a tiny bit. Flo is selling skincare products. At a huge price. So she should know at least as much as I do.

Firstly, using an electric toothbrush on your skin is not good for it. It does nothing more than a cleanse with a flannel would.
Secondly, she's selling a toner saying it closes your pores?! Pores don't open and close! That's science. Toner is usually acid and is a exfoliant.
She never uses spf and going by her spelling, she can't have a clue what half of that means that she posted tonight. She said the other night that she doesn't wash her face in the shower anymore. You shouldn't wash your face in the shower. The water's too hot. Buy she'll know that having a career in skincare right??!

And how can you use a filter when you're trying to sell a skincare product. Baffles me that people are buying it from her.

She's got coldsores all over too because she kept touching them and wiped her whole face after wiping across them and they're really contagious 🤦
I generally can’t believe she ‘cleans’ her face with that thing still, whilst she’s got cold sores! 🤢

she honestly gives me the boak. Such a filth bag and not even in a good way.

She’s just done her skin care but stil has shite loads of eye make up on. She’s the definition of grim!
No wonder she’s so insecure and obsessed with Joanne she is absolutely stunning.
Think it’s time flo realised this isn’t for her and just gives up. She can’t have no more than what?10 ppl message her If that. I bet most are tattlers just getting some tea ☕ 😂
She’s grubby in all she does just look at the state of the house. I know it’s old but come on!
I haven’t seen what Joanne looks like 👀

Reactions: 7
I generally can’t believe she ‘cleans’ her face with that thing still, whilst she’s got cold sores! 🤢

she honestly gives me the boak. Such a filth bag and not even in a good way.

I haven’t seen what Joanne looks like 👀
She’s a natural beauty dark hair clear skin tall, lovely figure lovely white teeth and smile and just generally a clean pretty woman. all her kids have toys to play with her house looks nice and she just seems like a “normal” mum. Flo is trying far far too hard and is loosing sight of normality it’s so so weird. She is so so weird

She’s a natural beauty dark hair clear skin tall, lovely figure lovely white teeth and smile and just generally a clean pretty woman. all her kids have toys to play with her house looks nice and she just seems like a “normal” mum. Flo is trying far far too hard and is loosing sight of normality it’s so so weird. She is so so weird
Do you know Joanne 👀 or just seen her on social etc?
She sounds like a breath of fresh air compared to flo 😂

Reactions: 4
She really needs to delete that last story as that is one sure fire way of putting people off buying that ridiculously over priced gadget . Who wants skin like that ? I'm sure Lumi won't be happy with that .

Using the lumi with a filter on, that's how great it is people, filter whilst it's in use in circles round her whole face and then filter free spotty face at the end 🤦‍♀️
Are we actually supposed to believe the lumi was packed and she didn't use it for a few days when they moved? If you use that daily you'd leave it out, like toothbrushes surely? And we know that nothing was really packed packed anyway. Just excuses for rubbish skin despite using it I think.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.