The Taylormade Home #3 Wearing nothing but a bra so she can flog her lumi spa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This Woman is infuriating, she’s yet again breaking lockdown guidelines by allowing her Children to have a sleep over at Joanne’s house. Ben’s children can move freely between the two households but Flo’s doing it is breaking the rules. As for her saying ‘they’re in our bubble’ they absolutely are not you complete imbecile, their circumstances do not meet the criteria for a support bubble.

Reactions: 9
To be fair if I make anyone coffee (I don’t drink it) I put the milk in before water as I read it stops the coffee getting burnt and having a horrible taste. Could be a lie but I’m not drinking it so not bothered 🤣
That's what I do since I was told the same !

Reactions: 2
I never thought that I’d be able to say this but her account has managed to become more boring since the move. Whoever told her that she had “it” to be able to make it as an influencer was obviously trying to recruit her onto a pyramid scheme.

Reactions: 7
I have noticed the multiple digs at Joanne too. Referencing her house being smaller, her being on her own on Valentines day, her child being at their dads etc. Saying all these things followed by "bless her" as if that makes the digs somehow OK? I smell jealousy.

Reactions: 10
I never thought that I’d be able to say this but her account has managed to become more boring since the move. Whoever told her that she had “it” to be able to make it as an influencer was obviously trying to recruit her onto a pyramid scheme.
I agree I wouldn't have thought it was possible but it certainly is . Her account is nothing like it was when I first started following her when she didn't have many followers . I used to enjoy it but since her account has grown it has become so boring . Maybe we need to wait for the reno to begin for some excitement 🤣

I have noticed the multiple digs at Joanne too. Referencing her house being smaller, her being on her own on Valentines day, her child being at their dads etc. Saying all these things followed by "bleher" as if that makes the digs somehow OK? I smell jealousy.
Absolutely. These remarks are totally unnecessary. I'm sure the children would rather spend time at Joanne's at least they won't be used as housekeepers .

Sounds like a right complex family unit. Flo’s kids going between 3 family households (their dads, her house, and Joanne’s) and bennys ex with 4 kids from 2 fathers again going to different houses and now she’s single. Might explain why she doesn’t want another. What a headache!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Snidey little comments about Joanne again, how low will you go Flo 🤔 ‘I don’t think Benny’s there anymore’ with a smug look on her face 🙄you want to take a leaf out of Joanne’s book by the sounds of it, treat your kids to a maccy D’s now and again out of your wages, get some satisfaction out of that 🙄 The pair of them looking into that phone playing with their hair, I’m not entirely sure who’s more vain 😳 and him taking the pee out of her saying he was busy doing work on his phone....went totes over her head though 😂 just like her being a co-director of his business 🤨

Reactions: 8
She is the worst brand rep. She doesn’t even tag the company or show her discount code for them despite talking for at least ten stories.
When she did eventually put her code up it was on a story where she’s talking about another company 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I agree I wouldn't have thought it was possible but it certainly is . Her account is nothing like it was when I first started following her when she didn't have many followers . I used to enjoy it but since her account has grown it has become so boring . Maybe we need to wait for the reno to begin for some excitement 🤣

Absolutely. These remarks are totally unnecessary. I'm sure the children would rather spend time at Joanne's at least they won't be used as housekeepers .
I’ve always said this but she’s the poor Mrs hinch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I feel so bad for poor George. All he asked for for xmas was an iPad yet flo was too tight and bought him the cheapest shittest tablet going..

Ben then got himself an iPad and now suddenly flo needs one for all her "work"

What kind of mother would make their child go without to then buy TWO iPads for the adults 😳

• Angry
Reactions: 17
I feel so bad for poor George. All he asked for for xmas was an iPad yet flo was too tight and bought him the cheapest shittest tablet going..

What kind of mother would make their child go without to then buy TWO iPads for the adults 😳
It’s a joke isn’t it. She really is a joke of a parent. She has the best phone going but needs an iPad too? I cannot stand her

Anyone else heard of being charged more for home insurance for showing your floor plan online? You know, like they do on Rightmove? 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

She treats that little boy like crap it’s horrible.
She’s got the mind of a child herself the way she goes on, now clearly needing one because Ben has one , she will never do without herself ... not even for her kids 🙄

• Heart
She treats that little boy like crap it’s horrible. .
She’s got the mind of a child herself the way she goes on, now clearly needing one because Ben has one , she will never do without herself ... not even for her kids 🙄
I agree . Most parents do without to give to their children but not Ben and Flo 😡

Reactions: 8
Anyone else heard of being charged more for home insurance for showing your floor plan online? You know, like they do on Rightmove? 😏
She was making out like it’s because it has where the windows and doors are in the house - erm Hun you show however many people on Insta every day and you did in the old house.
From what I remember correctly - Bifold doors in the kitchen and a front door, 7 windows downstairs (both bedrooms, one with windows on two sides, boot room, 2 in the kitchen and 1 in the bathroom) not hard to break into your house love

Reactions: 4
We don’t renovate, we transform 🤮🤮🤮

physically gagging here.....
🤣🤣🤣🤣 she’s such a tit

Hi Flo 👋🏻 You don’t transform. You convert the loft in a bungalow in the most unimaginative and disjointed way I’ve ever seen. Not the mention your Blackpool B&B inspired interiors.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
🤣🤣🤣🤣 she’s such a tit

Hi Flo 👋🏻 You don’t transform. You convert the loft in a bungalow in the most unimaginative and disjointed way I’ve ever seen. Not the mention your Blackpool B&B inspired interiors.
‘Blackpool inspired interiors’ got me good 👏🏼🤣 Could not be more accurate, that awful pale wood and the flat carpets 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She treats that little boy like crap it’s horrible.
Agree 💯 she is incredibly immature, the possessiveness, hugely insecure, so ‘green’ about things 🥺 really not what you would expect of a mother of 2 of her age.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.