The Taylormade Home #3 Wearing nothing but a bra so she can flog her lumi spa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree 💯 she is incredibly immature, the possessiveness, hugely insecure, so ‘green’ about things 🥺 really not what you would expect of a mother of 2 of her age.
It’s not nice to see, for some reason letting George down in particular isn’t a big deal to her , she’s gleefully sniggered in to the camera before whilst cancelling things he wanted to do... but if things don’t go her way she’s throwing tantrums or storming off to fields. You couldn’t make it up 🤦‍♀️😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
OMG I’m buzzing to see her sneak leak!! Do you think it’s in the bathroom or the kitchen? I love a good leak!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does it make me mean to say I hope all the neighbours appeal the planning and they don’t get it? Even the ones that say it’s ok to their face 🤣 and then they’re stuck in the 3 bedroom bungalow for a long time 🥰🥰🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does it make me mean to say I hope all the neighbours appeal the planning and they don’t get it? Even the ones that say it’s ok to their face 🤣 and then they’re stuck in the 3 bedroom bungalow for a long time 🥰🥰🥰
I hope so too! Imagine going from your neighbours house with an old person in it, to empty for ages and then these chavs rock up and start doing all this stuff and want a bigger house.
I also hope the neighbours behind oppose it as they already overlook their garden and she wants a wall of windows high up! What so she can prance half naked! Imagine being so think they made plans to have a bedroom with no windows 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Jesus Christ she’s is an actual walking, talking contradiction. ‘It’ll be our forever home and obviously we’ll sell it one day’ ‘The huge glass window in the bedroom is going to be amazing, not sure if I actually want it’. Honest to god, I’m not sure I’ve ever listened to anyone so damn thick in my entire life!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I hope so too! Imagine going from your neighbours house with an old person in it, to empty for ages and then these chavs rock up and start doing all this stuff and want a bigger house.
I also hope the neighbours behind oppose it as they already overlook their garden and she wants a wall of windows high up! What so she can prance half naked! Imagine being so think they made plans to have a bedroom with no windows 🤦‍♀️
I know!! Also surely it’s a fire hazard not having a window in a bedroom? The only escape route may be blocked. But also considering the amount of work they’re doing the house you’d think they’d just put a window in so they could keep it a bedroom? No? Just me??

Jesus Christ she’s is an actual walking, talking contradiction. ‘It’ll be our forever home and obviously we’ll sell it one day’ ‘The huge glass window in the bedroom is going to be amazing, not sure if I actually want it’. Honest to god, I’m not sure I’ve ever listened to anyone so damn thick in my entire life!
Literally this!!! She even hash tagged in her last post ‘forever home’ make your mind up you twit 🤣 she has no idea!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s not nice to see, for some reason letting George down in particular isn’t a big deal to her , she’s gleefully sniggered in to the camera before whilst cancelling things he wanted to do... but if things don’t go her way she’s throwing tantrums or storming off to fields. You couldn’t make it up 🤦‍♀️😂
Maybe this sort of behaviour is why there’s some kind a rift with her family, perhaps it’s because of her selfishness as far as her kids are concerned, because it’s plain to see. Look at the tat she gave Rosie for her birthday and fine if that’s all they could afford, but in the next breath she’s looking to buy herself an iPad. She’s obviously lacked attention in her life, wouldn’t mind betting she’s suffering from a bit of middle child syndrome and has got to be the centre of attention wherever possible, even at the cost of her kids and now it’s a case of what Flo wants, Flo gets......wait til Rosie gets older and starts having boyfriends, she’ll be parading round in her crop tops in front of them 😳😣

Apparently that’s suitable attire with a dressing gown over the top while the fencers are there....🙄🙄

Well the lounge in their last home didn't have a window !

Reactions: 2
Why the f**k would anyone be upset by what kitchen she chooses. Who the hell does she think she is, she really does think she’s up there 👆🏻 Flo, you’re a greasy little chav, you interior design is shocking, the only reason people follow you is car crash viewing. You are a joker 🤡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Why the f**k would anyone be upset by what kitchen she chooses. Who the hell does she think she is, she really does think she’s up there 👆🏻 Flo, you’re a greasy little chav, you interior design is shocking, the only reason people follow you is car crash viewing. You are a joker 🤡
All she does is steal ideas from other people anyway 🤮 not an original bone in her body

Reactions: 6
If you made it through all those dots. I salute you.
I fell asleep.
B O R E 🤣

From her stories yesterday, it didn’t look like she had makeup on, but this mornings ‘get ready with me’ (more like, watch me look like a baggy hoe) she has panda eyes, that she doesn’t even clean off. Just covers up with makeup. My 14 year old doesn’t even do that 🤢

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
I fell asleep.
B O R E 🤣

From her stories yesterday, it didn’t look like she had makeup on, but this mornings ‘get ready with me’ (more like, watch me look like a baggy hoe) she has panda eyes, that she doesn’t even clean off. Just covers up with makeup. My 14 year old doesn’t even do that 🤢
Yeah she did just cover with makeup 🤢 full face on to have a bonfire and smash up the hardcore, right ok then! No doubt it will come out that she's had to go and pick something up or buy something from a male dominated place 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I fell asleep.
B O R E 🤣

She’s the most unhygienic person on Instagram it’s rank 🤢 it’s not hard to clean your eye makeup off 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I fell asleep.
B O R E 🤣

Filthy 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’ve said it before but please Flo, don’t let Benny speak, it really spoils things 😂😂😂

• Haha
I can just imagine all the older neighbours watching her over the fence and curtain twitching at her talking into her phone and setting up tripods all day 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.