The Taylormade Home #3 Wearing nothing but a bra so she can flog her lumi spa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they stayed In the new house? And we got treated to more cringe pics of them going to sleep on the couch with a film , meanwhile thereā€™s no Data available for school work šŸ„“šŸ˜‚ she has the mentality of a teenage girl.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
The using no filter lasted long didnā€™t it šŸ™ˆ she canā€™t keep her word for anything

All the kids do
It didnā€™t look like they had a good nights sleep did it? Rosie said she was ā€˜icy coldā€™. All of them sat about at 6:30am huddled in their blankets with Flo waffling on and on and on at her phone.

I would have to punch anyone who does that much talking at 6am slap bang in the face šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It didnā€™t look like they had a good nights sleep did it? Rosie said she was ā€˜icy coldā€™. All of them sat about at 6:30am huddled in their blankets with Flo waffling on and on and on at her phone.

I would have to punch anyone who does that much talking at 6am slap bang in the face šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Same btw I often wonder how the rest of them cope with it , nothing worse than someone constantly blabbing on the minute you open your eyes šŸ˜‚
I still donā€™t really understand why they slept there if they didnā€™t have to & I stand by what I said earlier she acts like a teenage girl not a ā€œboss babe mum of 5ā€ like she claims šŸ™„šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 6
Cleanliness & hygiene isnā€™t that big a deal to Flo letā€™s be honest šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Sheā€™s confirmed that....ā€™the kitchen I think Iā€™ll need to go over again because I didnā€™t do it that well as I was tiredā€™ then ā€˜itā€™s ok because everything is in storage tubs, so itā€™s just the storage touching anythingā€™ roughly translated I think this means ā€˜I havenā€™t touched the kitchen and plonked all my crap in the cupboards as they wereā€™ šŸ˜³ and she JUST stopped herself saying they hadnā€™t been cleaned šŸ˜† anyway, itā€™s a win for her šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She said that the kids beds hadnā€™t been built as they wonā€™t fit into the bedrooms. Are they supposed to sleep on the cold floor from now on then?

Hi Flo šŸ‘‹šŸ» Thereā€™s no need to explain that tomorrowā€™s project wonā€™t be ā€œshow home standardā€. Weā€™ve all seen your last house babe. There is absolutely no expectation of show home from you or Bob the Builder.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I love Sian...that's all I'll say

She said that the kids beds hadnā€™t been built as they wonā€™t fit into the bedrooms. Are they supposed to sleep on the cold floor from now on then?
Why are you shocked by this, she doesn't give a crap about them. Poor George hasn't had a bed every other weekend for months.

• Heart

Why are you shocked by this, she doesn't give a crap about them. Poor George hasn't had a bed every other weekend for months.
I was just coming to say about sian too šŸ„° she also didn't post about flos birthday or congrats on the move. 100% love lost there!

Yet she made comments when George when to live with his dad for that short time that he had to sleep on a sofa bed or pull out bed, now there's 3 kids in 1 room and she's made no secret that gracie needs her own space, wonder if she'll spend more time at her mums now?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

Youā€™re right, I donā€™t know why Iā€™m shocked. I gave her too much credit to even think about where her kiddies would sleep. She has said that it will be a year before any work on the house starts. I hope their sleeping arrangements get sorted before then because it wonā€™t be the childrenā€™s rooms where the work begins. They will be bottom of the list.

I was coming to speak about Sian too!!! Had me laughing when she was saying ā€˜how can they charge Ā£200?! Nah mate!ā€™ šŸ˜‚ I wonder if Flo watches her stories!!!

Reactions: 5
Youā€™re right, I donā€™t know why Iā€™m shocked. I gave her too much credit to even think about where her kiddies would sleep. She has said that it will be a year before any work on the house starts. I hope their sleeping arrangements get sorted before then because it wonā€™t be the childrenā€™s rooms where the work begins. They will be bottom of the list.

I was coming to speak about Sian too!!! Had me laughing when she was saying ā€˜how can they charge Ā£200?! Nah mate!ā€™ šŸ˜‚ I wonder if Flo watches her stories!!!
Sians storyā€™s are hilarious she did a better Presentation with that tool that flos ever done with the lumi šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Also speaking of the kids being the bottom of the list sheā€™s now on the beg for Rosies birthday , once again sheā€™s bought nothing šŸ™„ never met anyone so tight fisted and selfish with their kids

Are those kids going to be sleeping in those Prison beds for at least a year? They look so claustrophobic! Also, surely Gracie with all of her issues is going to struggle sharing with the two younger ones, not to mention the lack of any privacy!

Reactions: 7
Are those kids going to be sleeping in those Prison beds for at least a year? They look so claustrophobic! Also, surely Gracie with all of her issues is going to struggle sharing with the two younger ones, not to mention the lack of any privacy!
those bunk beds remind me of step brothers šŸ˜‚ I hope they checked the weight etc Iā€™m sure they did but still I canā€™t stop thinking about that scene

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wow she constantly needs reassurance! Ben was on a loop there with ā€˜you did amazingā€™, ā€˜you did brilliantlyā€™ etc etc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.