The Taylormade Home #3 Wearing nothing but a bra so she can flog her lumi spa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happens if someone appeals it and the council say no what happens then
I think they’d either have to submit new plans, without a half lift... or sell and try elsewhere!
Or I guess they could just extend out more ? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
So she's acknowledged that education is very very important, yet done naff all, all this time! Not running back to the hairdressers but have messaged her 🤦‍♀️ I don't know why I do this to myself. I skip her stories all day and then by the evening I want to see what carcrash she's talking but get too annoyed by all her waffle!

What happens if someone appeals it and the council say no what happens then
We all get to laugh 😂😂😂

Seriously, she things those pictures were hand drawn 😂😂😂😂 bless. Looks like she wants some grand bedroom to overlook the country views - oh hang on, other people's gardens! I hope they don't get it. Dont worry flo we'll check the floor plans when they go online anyway. At least she called them floor plans and not blueprints today, like she's storing the crown jewels in there.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
No need to be secretive Flo, we’ll all know the layout as soon as you start lugging that tripod round filming every day 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Eugh 🤢 She put a freshly delivered parcel straight on to her Bed and then proceeded to open the inside packages with her Teeth! Has she not heard of Covid?! Nothing and I mean nothing, has come into our home without having been disinfected first for a year now and even before that I would never have placed packaging on my beds/sofas etc.

• Sick
It would be a better safety precaution to not have your company registered at your home address and then say that you can see the old house from the new house. Also I really don't understand why she's saying she wont share the plans as it would take 5 minutes to get them on the councils planning site once they are submitted.

Reactions: 7
Did anyone notice how different her reaction was before when George walked into the bedroom and asked for a snack 🥺 completely different to how she is with Rosie. Poor lad, no wonder he wanted to live with his dad. I bet they have a ball there, loads of toys. They spent an extra night there the other week, then straight for a sleepover at Joannes. If I was Flo, I’d have been slightly put out that my kids wanted to leave me for another night after being away for 3. Joannes house might be “smaller, bless her” but I bet it’s full of lovely toys for them all to play with 🤷🏼‍♀️ Xx

Reactions: 9
Did anyone notice how different her reaction was before when George walked into the bedroom and asked for a snack 🥺 completely different to how she is with Rosie. Poor lad, no wonder he wanted to live with his dad. I bet they have a ball there, loads of toys. They spent an extra night there the other week, then straight for a sleepover at Joannes. If I was Flo, I’d have been slightly put out that my kids wanted to leave me for another night after being away for 3. Joannes house might be “smaller, bless her” but I bet it’s full of lovely toys for them all to play with 🤷🏼‍♀️ Xx
Honestly for all she says “Joannes house is smaller” does she not realise kids don’t care about the size of the house they obviously enjoy it there probably because it’s fun and as you say there will be toys

Reactions: 9
Honestly for all she says “Joannes house is smaller” does she not realise kids don’t care about the size of the house they obviously enjoy it there probably because it’s fun and as you say there will be toys
Also Joanne's life doesn't revolve around instagram every waking minute .

Eugh 🤢 She put a freshly delivered parcel straight on to her Bed and then proceeded to open the inside packages with her Teeth! Has she not heard of Covid?! Nothing and I mean nothing, has come into our home without having been disinfected first for a year now and even before that I would never have placed packaging on my beds/sofas etc.
With those teeth, and the plaque on them, she’s got no worries! The bacteria on her teeth will fight covid or any other germ 😂 The bed sheets are also probably already germ ridden, she has no basic hygiene 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I almost wet myself laughing when she said that the kids would doing mood boards for their bedrooms. It’ll be a grey ottoman bed, white walls, wooden blinds, Ikea kallax shelves and a plastic houseplant x 5.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ok fess up who said her morning routine is boring them to tears she’s whinging about it like the child she is on her story 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ok fess up who said her morning routine is boring them to tears she’s whinging about it like the child she is on her story 😂😂
Nothing says I don’t care about your comments more than talking about it on your Insta stories and using the middle finger emoji. Vicky Pollard is official not bothered.

07D8CC8E-1671-4491-AE07-78BFBE0232C2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How boring is her content all we hear about is how high the fences are going to be it’s bleeping boring me too tears too ! flo switch it up sick of hearing about these bloody fences

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.