The Taylormade Home #3 Wearing nothing but a bra so she can flog her lumi spa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg buying a £400+ crap hair curler while your clothes have bobbles in from over wearing your kids look like scruffs and they have no toys!! Priorities right there hey Flo 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Well if they're all shiite then probs best not to go there 🤣 if she spared a 'minuet' she could possibly appeal his placement, did she think to put gracie down as a sibling considering she is there 50% of the time. That's all that's been on my mind for weeks and been refreshing all day to see the email of where my eldest will be going, so self absorbed!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m honestly not even sure where to start. So last week she was buying herself a new iPad for ‘work’ now it’s a dyson air wrap.
She can’t wait until the kids go back to get her routine back as that’s what she likes. Get a bloody job and you’d have a routine, she just misses sitting and watching Netflix by herself.
Ella is barely there and isn’t staying there so she has 4 children to get to school at different schools and Ben’s kids are mostly at Joannes when they’re at school? She’s absolutely deluded. Her problem there is she doesn’t want to drive that far and ‘waste her day’

Reactions: 7
What makes me think WHY every bleeping day...

She does her crappy lumi, toner, moisturiser and then, without wiping or washing her hands - does her hair?

No wonder her hair is so bleeping greasy all the time the woman. Wash ya damn hands.
Bet she doesn’t wash her hands after she’s come in from buying pointless tit from non essential travel to B&m / homebargs either.
I always think this as well, and why doesn’t she tie it back when she’s doing it too, it’s all going in her hair 😂

Reactions: 5
She put that plumping lip balm on Rosie?! I understand it’s a lip balm but it’s a plumping balm that is advertised to plump lips as that’s what they all (nu skin ppl) advertise it as ?! That’s not good for a kid surely
Not forgetting the big outbreak of coldsores Flo had 😲 Great hygiene!

SMH at the cock up posting Shiite. Obviously she has no actual understanding of the meaning of the word. Or the mistake she made. Such an obvious error as well.

• Haha
I’m honestly not even sure where to start. So last week she was buying herself a new iPad for ‘work’ now it’s a dyson air wrap.
She can’t wait until the kids go back to get her routine back as that’s what she likes. Get a bloody job and you’d have a routine, she just misses sitting and watching Netflix by herself.
Ella is barely there and isn’t staying there so she has 4 children to get to school at different schools and Ben’s kids are mostly at Joannes when they’re at school? She’s absolutely deluded. Her problem there is she doesn’t want to drive that far and ‘waste her day’
I’m not being funny but do they not have school buses? There was always a bus for me at high school and the same for my son, so why would she personally need to take all the Older ones anyway? Or they can walk , most teenagers find parents embarrassing, She just loves being negative about anything to do with George 😒

I noticed she confirmed my suspicions today.....middle child! Notice how she had to add in she was going to treat the kids too....Hi Flo 👋🏻 The amount things of things that need spending on that house and she wants to buy a hair curler 😣

She’d do better buying a sheet that fits her bed than a £400 hair curler 😣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m not being funny but do they not have school buses? There was always a bus for me at high school and the same for my son, so why would she personally need to take all the Older ones anyway? Or they can walk , most teenagers find parents embarrassing, She just loves being negative about anything to do with George 😒
Buses aren’t great in the area where she lives I’m not sure if school buses exist I don’t think they do. In all fairness the schools are all spread out in her town it depends what ones they are at but some are 20mins apart if not more of traffic is crap lol if I’m right in thinking where she lives it’s not near any secondary schools ... maybe one? That is a good distance to walk, the rest are really quite far.
It is odd they all go to different schools tho, unless some go to grammar schools and some don’t, if so then that would make sense. But then 2 of the grammar schools are right next to one major school 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Or a mattress protector!! I’m sure she put her sheet straight onto the mattress the other day.

Reactions: 3
Buses aren’t great in the area where she lives I’m not sure if school buses exist I don’t think they do. In all fairness the schools are all spread out in her town it depends what ones they are at but some are 20mins apart if not more of traffic is crap lol if I’m right in thinking where she lives it’s not near any secondary schools ... maybe one? That is a good distance to walk, the rest are really quite far.
It is odd they all go to different schools tho, unless some go to grammar schools and some don’t, if so then that would make sense. But then 2 of the grammar schools are right next to one major school 🤷🏼‍♀️
Pretty sure gracie and Harry are in walking distance, when she was talking last year about the move she said she would tell them on the day to walk to the new house, so they already walk home, she's just loving a drama - again! Remember she also wanted to add a baby into this tit show 😂😂😂

Omg she just don’t stop 😂 they don’t have 50/50 custody at all it’s just an agreement between them it’s not legal so can be altered at any point 😂 also I know where they live and the school that’s been offered. Google maps says 13 mins away so even on a busy school morning 25 mins max. And yes there are school busses that go from right by their house direct to the school.
she just don’t want to take time off of her face dildo routine!
Anyone else notice the crop top was back out with the work men 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 9
He probably hasn’t been given the first choices because she’s forgotten to apply and the deadline passed for preferences.

That sounds crazy. Where I live each school has a specific catchment area and that doesn't overlap with another school. Kids in catchments are placed within their own catchment school and can only go to another school if there are places that haven’t been taken up by local kids. Also, schools all have school buses organised by the council.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
That sounds crazy. Where I live each school has a specific catchment area and that doesn't overlap with another school. Kids in catchments are placed within their own catchment school and can only go to another school if there are places that haven’t been taken up by local kids. Also, schools all have school buses organised by the council.
She’s missed the application deadline I think. Then other children have been given places there as they were on the waiting list.

Reactions: 4
I’ve never ever heard such contractions. There’s only two schools in our area. Next breath well there’s more than two but we only applied for two 🤯 Well why didn’t you apply for more then like your supposed to? Joanne couldn’t possibly get to George’s school am I missing the point? Why would Joanne have to get to George’s school? I mean, to quote flo she doesn’t do anything anyway so there is absolutely no need for Joanne to have to collect George and I’m pretty sure if there was a genuine emergency the school could cater for George and look after him, I doubt they’d throw him out and make him walk home 🙄 I appreciate it must be a nightmare having to get 5 children to 5 different schools but in reality she wouldn’t often have to do that. She’s always banging on about having 5 children to look after and feed but they are rarely all there at the same time. Recently she’s had more child free time than ever. Also can’t afford after school club or breakfast club but can afford a new hair tool and expensive hair treatments 🤷🏼‍♀️ Her priority’s are all wrong. Her attitude to education absolutely stinks too. I’ve honestly never met anyone or watched anyone quite like her xxx

Reactions: 13
It doesn’t really matter about which school George goes to as long as it’s convenient for her to get there. Education doesn’t matter as he is going to be working with Benny.

I’m also sick of her saying something and then immediately ‘actually no that’s a lie’ or ‘well actually I do know’.

She’s full of 💩

Reactions: 12
Also the eldest girl now or soon will be driving so I’m sure she could take her brother and sister to school if needed. Flo is an attention seeker and loves any kind of drama.
Mad that she suffers so badly from anxiety but claimed this morning she’s “ a go with the flow person” which one is it hun 🙄she’s as thick as tit

Reactions: 10
It doesn’t really matter about which school George goes to as long as it’s convenient for her to get there. Education doesn’t matter as he is going to be working with Benny.

I’m also sick of her saying something and then immediately ‘actually no that’s a lie’ or ‘well actually I do know’.

She’s full of 💩
I know not once has she said she wanted a specific school because she thinks he’ll get a better education or more support with his needs that she’s told us about before. So self serving 🤯🤯

Didn’t she say a few months ago that Rosie and George’s dad partner was going to take them to school when they move down there. So why would it be a problem. It’s funny how she. shazz? Is never mentioned - maybe they don’t get on.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.