The Taylormade Home #3 Wearing nothing but a bra so she can flog her lumi spa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s been very quiet today - let me guess her Mother’s Day will be tomorrow so all attention can be on her 🥴
Or if we're really unlucky she'll have been 'vlogging' all day and we'll have an igtv of all the tit in 1 hit tomo.
Gonna be so funny if she didn't get any jewellery - specifically a thumb ring from the kids after hers going 'missing' and being so weird 🤔😂 that benny found it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She said on Friday that she would be ‘content planning’ this weekend and then popped a question box up to ask for ideas. Can’t wait to see what she’s come up with 😄

• Haha
I notice Harry’s bedroom and actually hers are laid out quite nicely and their beds look cosy with thick bedding ... meanwhile the other kids are all crammed into a room with jail cell beds & paper thin duvets... seems fair as always 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not seen Harry’s bedroom for a while (Hi Flo 👋)
She probably had a panic attack because she realised she has no Mother’s Day content to share!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What I don’t understand is why are them poor kids hoovering their bedrooms on a Monday morning before school, when she’s been at home all weekend with no kids. Why didn’t she do it over the weekend, or do it whilst they are at school. I’m all for kids helping out and my kids will Hoover their bedrooms every now and again, but never on a morning before school, just seems really odd to me

Reactions: 15
What I don’t understand is why are them poor kids hoovering their bedrooms on a Monday morning before school, when she’s been at home all weekend with no kids. Why didn’t she do it over the weekend, or do it whilst they are at school. I’m all for kids helping out and my kids will Hoover their bedrooms every now and again, but never on a morning before school, just seems really odd to me
Good point! Also the 3 didn't strip their beds this weekend to be washed and changed whilst they weren't there. Would have been a good idea to change and air them. Harry's bed was stripped though??

Reactions: 3
Screenshot_20210315_195727_com.instagram.android.jpg
what a tit arsed attempt, normally makes out they're her own quotes, this time she actually tried to acknowledge and I guess it's supposed to say quote credit walk the earth writer 🤦‍♀️ if you want to see more of flos quotes spelt correctly then give the creator a follow.

• Haha
She has no idea what she's doing or what that lumi is for, she smears it round her face and you can see the slide marks in the cleanser. She clearly doesn't use it at night or surely after 2 uses and wiper her face she'd have all the mascara off and not still smudged? Also she's gone from using the normal head, to the sensitive one and now the firm, if she doesn't even know which one for her own skin how can she advise anyone else 🤦‍♀️
The thing that makes me laugh is you can see when she put that cleanser on the lumi it isn't pure white colour, so when she shows everyone after she's finished saying how the dirt is so rank!!!! 🤣 No flo, I'd say 95% of the colour of it after is what it comes out the bottle like 🙄🙈🤣🤣

Christ she actually said “I’m a positive ninny ” after about 20 dots of moaning about how the kids schools will affect her personal life, in which she does naff all anyways 😂 the correct term for her is negative Nancy
Mood hoover
Drama larma👍😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Has anyone else noticed she only has one of her “anxiety attacks” or “wobbles” exactly the same time mrs hinch does? coincidence maybe??

Has anyone else noticed she only has one of her “anxiety attacks” or “wobbles” exactly the same time mrs hinch does? coincidence maybe??
Anything for drama, she’s moaning on about troll msgs too , I don’t believe for a second she gets direct troll msgs, she comes on here and reads and then gets all defensive on her stories.
but also it wouldn’t surprise me if she copy’s hinch, it wouldn’t be the first time 😂

Reactions: 8
‘Good Morning, thanks for being patient and giving me time yesterday....’ aka no one messaged her asking where she was 😄

She has started copying the way Mrs Hinch does that pincer hand movement when she was talking about her Lenor.

OMG........ That top for the school run 😳🤢🤢 put a white cami underneath first she looks like a 'Streetwalker' 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Shares how proud she is that her reel about not using filters anymore and being your natural self got 15k views.

Next story:

Sits in her car talking to camera using a filter 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Shares how proud she is that her reel about not using filters anymore and being your natural self got 15k views.

Next story:

Sits in her car talking to camera using a filter 🤔😂
She also claimed in some lumi story’s she barely wears makeup anymore... flicks too her with a face full of it and bright red lipstick 🥴😂 she’s an idiot 😂😂

• Haha
🤢🤢 Dry shampoo in her hair today suggests she didn't wash it yesterday when she stood in the shower crying after her run, who does exercise and then doesn't wash their hair?
Why wear a top with her boobs on show like that for school run and home bargains, which she's clearly not comfortable with as she tried to adjust it as much as touching her hair.
And why didnt she put that lipstick into the corners of her mouth? It looks odd not going right round.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.