The Taylormade Home #3 Wearing nothing but a bra so she can flog her lumi spa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread @Gonefishing title 🙃🙃
Quick recap:
She’s still struggling and whining about homeschooling even tho she does an hour a day if the kids are lucky.

Still constantly breaking the rules but goes to some lengths to deny it.

Face Dildo is apparently still “amaaazzzingggg” even tho she’s constantly noticed with spots and breakouts

And lastly the bottom bed sheets are probably still dirty 😉😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Poor Harry, seems like he has to take on her job for homeschooling as she is too dense

Reactions: 4
Also going back to the shopping at 8pm thing. She said she realised they were missing something for dinner then next minute had to go to the shop at 8pm to get it? She definitely doesn’t eat dinner that late so it’s just another over the top lie 😮 and considering she said she had to go to the shop to get washing powder or whatever she should have checked she had everything she needed - yet another unnecessary trip

New thread @Gonefishing title 🙃🙃
Quick recap:
She’s still struggling and whining about homeschooling even tho she does an hour a day if the kids are lucky.

Still constantly breaking the rules but goes to some lengths to deny it.

Face Dildo is apparently still “amaaazzzingggg” even tho she’s constantly noticed with spots and breakouts

And lastly the bottom bed sheets are probably still dirty 😉😂
Yay thank you!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Also going back to the shopping at 8pm thing. She said she realised they were missing something for dinner then next minute had to go to the shop at 8pm to get it? She definitely doesn’t eat dinner that late so it’s just another over the top lie 😮 and considering she said she had to go to the shop to get washing powder or whatever she should have checked she had everything she needed - yet another unnecessary trip
She literally can’t help herself she’s a compulsive liar 😂

Reactions: 4
She doesn’t like being in car parks alone yet is perfectly happy to do that when she’s eating her McDonald’s after the school run.

I don’t know about anyone else’s Aldi but ours has it’s own very small car park which is usually well lit. It’s not like she is going to a dingy multi storey car park. She’s such a drama Queen.

• Haha
She doesn’t like being in car parks alone yet is perfectly happy to do that when she’s eating her McDonald’s after the school run.

I don’t know about anyone else’s Aldi but ours has it’s own very small car park which is usually well lit. It’s not like she is going to a dingy multi storey car park. She’s such a drama Queen.
But that’s in the day time and she doesn’t have to leave her car. Plus it’s benefitting her so she isn’t bothered.
I live Sort of opposite to an aldi, again quite a small carpark and well lit. She’s just boring and desperate for content đŸ„±

Reactions: 7
She hasn’t been able to take the dog for a walk for ages đŸ€” she finished the kids joke schooling early true other day and they were all out walking. I’m pretty sure she’s done that a few times too!

• Haha
She hasn’t been able to take the dog for a walk for ages đŸ€” she finished the kids joke schooling early true other day and they were all out walking. I’m pretty sure she’s done that a few times too!
She had the dog out on Sunday & yesterday did she not 😂

She got a call from Rosies school, and she said she’s refusing to allow Rosie to log in for afternoon lessons?? Surely that counts as unauthorised absence??

• Angry
Screen time for school makes them grumpy and moody... but days and days of cobra Kai and films (also on a screen ) is FINE ... make it make sense Flo đŸ„ŽđŸ˜‚ does she realise how ridiculous she sounds?

She got a call from Rosies school, and she said she’s refusing to allow Rosie to log in for afternoon lessons?? Surely that counts as unauthorised absence??
I think this “boss babe” stuff is going to her head who does she think she is ... “how dare you try to educate my children” the teachers must dislike her, she causes more drama than the kids 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She tries to sell her ‘business’ as you can do it alongside working, or it’s suitable for new mums, buts she’s saying she hasn’t had time to do it because she is homeschooling for an hour a day. She’s not really making it appealing is she

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Haha when she said she can’t do her jobs in the morning because she’s helping with schooling until lunch but has said more than once they do 9-10.30 then that’s it đŸ€„ and not to mention when she sits on stories hiding away in her bedroom everyday saying the kids are downstairs doing school work đŸ€„ you have to have a good memory to be a liar and I highly doubt they even did 3 hours today

Reactions: 8
Maybe because Rosie never does afternoon lessons fgs! My child does 9-3.30, no issues, and has a morning break and lunch.

Reactions: 6
Refusing to let them log in to the afternoon work should be dealt with the same as it would be if they were at school. It’s an unauthorised absence and should be logged and fines should be handed out.

I thought the purpose of her waking up at 6am and dragging the kids out of bed to do ‘The TaylorMade Morning’ is to get all their jobs done before school đŸ€” what jobs does she not have time to do?

Reactions: 8
Refusing to let them log in to the afternoon work should be dealt with the same as it would be if they were at school. It’s an unauthorised absence and should be logged and fines should be handed out.

I thought the purpose of her waking up at 6am and dragging the kids out of bed to do ‘The TaylorMade Morning’ is to get all their jobs done before school đŸ€” what jobs does she not have time to do?
It’s absolute rubbish, she is just bone idle. The kids can do their work while she potters about. It doesn’t affect her, they can get on with it with their teachers and help each other out if need be. They may need Flo to pop over from time to time to ask a question but other than that she’s free to do some jobs or sit down. Them doing school 9-3 should not bother her that much. My children manage and I on occasion check in, ok Rosie is a bit younger but Flo doesn’t need to be sat there all day.

She should be fined because the children are not doing the work they need to do and I am surprised Joanne hasn’t said something.

The woman is full of crap - she has them all up at sparrows fart and has openly admitted today they managed 3 hours schooling, the most yet, what the chuff are they actually doing all day?? How she’s behind with her chores if they’re only doing a max of 3 hours I’ll never know, just imagine if she had to work a 40 hour week as well!! Also, looking back at the first thread - anyone think she started it herself đŸ€Ł

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The woman is full of crap - she has them all up at sparrows fart and has openly admitted today they managed 3 hours schooling, the most yet, what the chuff are they actually doing all day?? How she’s behind with her chores if they’re only doing a max of 3 hours I’ll never know, just imagine if she had to work a 40 hour week as well!! Also, looking back at the first thread - anyone think she started it herself đŸ€Ł
Omg I just went and reminded myself and OMG yes she so started it herself!!!! She was saying that she’s now a ‘real influencer’ as she has a tattle thread! 😂

• Haha

Absolutely it should. She won't allow her to log in for pe and art, where she's unlikely to be sat facing a screen anyway. Parading them all over insta whilst sitting doing their work. She thinks it's good content probably grinning like a Cheshire cat. Moaning too many kids causing havoc in Gracies lesson, but she's just as disruptive but shoving the tripod at them and demanding thumbs up for the gram. Her zero respect for learning is quite clear in Rosie, who at 7/8 is clearly in year 3,not 2 as Flo said as she pulls faces at the camera when she's doing her work. The elder 2 should be able to do their work on their own, as should George and Rosie if the teacher is online with them for the whole lesson, they don't have her hanging round them in the class do they? She know she has it easy so is now making out the reason they cant/won't do it is too much screen time. Yet we know they have breaks scheduled it. Never mind we'll just blame all their lack of knowledge on being self diagnosed dyslexic 🙄

• Heart
Omg I just went and reminded myself and OMG yes she so started it herself!!!! She was saying that she’s now a ‘real influencer’ as she has a tattle thread! 😂
She picked up on her thread & started digging at us quite early in her threads too... really really quick for someone as dense as her actually, if it was her ... it’s badly backfired 😂

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.