The Taylormade Home #3 Wearing nothing but a bra so she can flog her lumi spa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shhhh, it's a big secret 😂😂😂😂 so the bedroom without a window is being called a home office? Cos yep you have an ensuite in an office! That's a planning blag surely?

And can't miss out this one that was all hand drawn remember 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Oh!! This is interesting! Thanks for finding. I think the office description is 100% a way to blag it

Reactions: 8
Never learns, there she is hinting at gracies problems AGAIN 🙄
She could learn a lot from gracie she’s kind and thoughtful.. Flo could never be either

when they go back to school she’s throwing herself into work 😂 she wouldn’t know a real job if it jumped up and bit her in the arse, 30 and never had a real job... embarrassing

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Shhhh, it's a big secret 😂😂😂😂 so the bedroom without a window is being called a home office? Cos yep you have an ensuite in an office! That's a planning blag surely?

Why would you need a study AND a home office 🤣 praying this gets denied!!

Reactions: 9
Why would you need a study AND a home office 🤣 praying this gets denied!!
A home office with an ensuite, beside a bathroom. And a study 😂 I was going to say poor Ella but actually lucky Ella not having to stay there. She's got no bedroom there now and her 'new bedroom' has no windows, yeah great one!!

Reactions: 6
Now we know the real reason why she’s not showing her plans on Insta. They are trying to get around fire regulations by saying the downstairs bedroom with en-suite that she’s been openly discussing with her followers is actually a home office. Fire regs are there for a reason, if there’s a fire and it’s in the hall , how is Ella supposed to escape? Her architect being involved in this breaches the code of ethics for his profession and I’m seriously considering calling RIBA to report him on Monday morning. RIBA would then be duty bound to contact her local planning department.

Flo - if your husband and his architect are this shady in their business practices, it’s really not sensible of you to over share with your followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Can’t understand why the ‘home office’ doesn’t have a window, it’s got an outside wall 🤔

Can’t understand why the ‘home office’ doesn’t have a window, it’s got an outside wall 🤔
Yet again a tiny lounge 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Now we know the real reason why she’s not showing her plans on Insta. They are trying to get around fire regulations by saying the downstairs bedroom with en-suite that she’s been openly discussing with her followers is actually a home office. Fire regs are there for a reason, if there’s a fire and it’s in the hall , how is Ella supposed to escape? Her architect being involved in this breaches the code of ethics for his profession and I’m seriously considering calling RIBA to report him on Monday morning. RIBA would then be duty bound to contact her local planning department.

Flo - if your husband and his architect are this shady in their business practices, it’s really not sensible of you to over share with your followers.
If this is true he definitely needs reporting .

Reactions: 6

Yeah I don’t see any reason they can’t add a window to the room and have it as a bedroom, like you say it has an external wall and they’re doing so much work anyway adding one window isn’t going to cause much damage. I’m my old job we had to report any rooms that were split into 2 with one ‘room’ not having a window, she’s so stupid - they both are to risk potentially having one of their children sleeping in that room with that danger. They’re putting her life at risk (Ella’s)

I feel as though maybe they’ve lied to the architect? But like you say, she didn’t share it for this reason because it’s so easy to find the plans on google like it has been. With windows and doors on the plans anyway 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4

The main lounge is in the kitchen. ( kitchen, dining, lounge all open plan)

The lounge on the plans will be the cinema room / snug ...
Going by what she’s shared on her stories. But we can never believe her 👀

Reactions: 2
I feel as though maybe they’ve lied to the architect? But like you say, she didn’t share it for this reason because it’s so easy to find the plans on google like it has been. With windows and doors on the plans anyway 🤣🤣
It’s not believable to me that they’re pulling the wool over the architects eyes. I spent 17 years in the police/cid and if he used that as a defence I would have told him to pull the other one. The home office with an en-suite is a red flag. Both a home office and a study in a house for a joiner and stay at home mum is also a red flag. Before meeting with the architect they both said that their brief was mainly that they wanted 6 bedrooms and now their plans have 5 bedrooms and a large office with en-suite. The architect is either turning a blind eye or is actively involved. It’s fraudulent, unethical and dangerous.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
What’s the difference between a bedroom and a office though? Is there a limit to how many bedrooms you can have or something?

Yeh but why has she said it’s going to be a bedroom when it’s on the plans as something else? Doesn’t make sense
Because the planning will most likely be denied if it’s a bedroom without a window, so they’ve put it as something that doesn’t need a window and then will change it into a bedroom once it’s approved. She spoke about it because she’s an absolute liability

Reactions: 3
Oh!! This is interesting! Thanks for finding. I think the office description is 100% a way to blag it
I think she said that Harry’s room will be downstairs so 100% his room! This is why it’s all a big secret because it’s a blag!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.