Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kelsmith346

Chatty Member
£100 plus on more stuff for her but her two kids are still using shitty fake iPads and still no toy In the house.
SPEND THE MONEY ON TOYS FOR YOUR KIDS

• Angry
Reactions: 13

Kelsmith346

Chatty Member
She touched her hair/face 22 times in the first 7 dots.... I literally just watch her for the car crash she is now she’s so cringe it’s funny to watch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

no flouncing

VIP Member
Her reactions in that birthday montage are so fake and OTT because of the filming 🙈
Plus why can’t she even come downstairs to her fruit platter without her chest falling out of her shirt 🙄 fasten the top bottom hun. Time and a place for tits falling out onto the plates.

EddieMonsoon

VIP Member
Ok fess up who said her morning routine is boring them to tears she’s whinging about it like the child she is on her story 😂😂

• Haha

Gonefishing

Flo - “ I don’t agree with putting my children on here when they are having a hard time”

YOU PUT A PHOTO OF ROSIE CRYING DURING HOME SCHOOL!!!!!!!FML!

• Haha

Gonefishing

I’m sorry...I know this isn’t in keeping with the rest of the thread but there is something about a man in work clothes doing manual things.....even if it is Benny 🤪

• Haha
  • Sick

Kelsmith346

Chatty Member
Why are the mattresses so thin 😳 I’ve seen more girth on a rivita.. the whole situation is a complete show up “benny” is just as cringe as her..
the kids have no hope what so ever it’s awful

Mollsdolls

I’m a fairly new follower and I can’t believe the number of stories. Pretty much all of it is pointless, boring crap too :sleep: How does she not get sick of the sound of her own voice?
I've known flo a long time and she will never tire of her own voice, never in a million years would i walk bare footed on that carpet its rank, surely she's got money to shampoo first 🤮

• Heart

no flouncing

VIP Member
It doesn’t really matter about which school George goes to as long as it’s convenient for her to get there. Education doesn’t matter as he is going to be working with Benny.

I’m also sick of her saying something and then immediately ‘actually no that’s a lie’ or ‘well actually I do know’.

She’s full of 💩

Isa_Drennan

VIP Member
I really wish that people wouldn’t self diagnose. It’s perfectly normal for anyone to suffer the physical and emotional effects of stress when going through a stressful situation eg the house move and coping with bereavement. That’s not the same as suffering from anxiety. Anxiety is when you suffer the physical and emotional effects without being in a situation that is stressful to you. Flo just seems to me have a very, very low stress threshold. When you look at how she parents her own kids, especially Rosie, I would guess that she’s been raised to give up on something the minute she feels any sort of pressure. With the exception of the chore routines (which clearly come from Benny’s side of the family) she’s pretty hands off and detached. She’s talked in the past about feeling anxious when everything in her life is fine but that‘s not entirely true. She clearly struggles with having Rosie and George at home and is often stressed when it’s just the three of them. When the older kids are around and keeping her two occupied she seems able to cope better, probably because she can mentally offload the responsibility.

She went in to the builders merchants dressed like that? 🙈
She looks like she’s off out to buy a two litre bottle cider and fingered behind the community centre/bike sheds.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Isa_Drennan

VIP Member
What I don’t get is why are George and Harry not in bunk beds and Rosie and grace in another set. Poor George, as always is not thought about. Imagine at school telling his friends, his step brother who doesn’t live at his house full time has his own bedroom, yet he has to share with 2 girls!!! It’s not ok, it’s not normal and quite frankly, this is Ben sitting Harry on a pedestal and Flo not having any balls to stand up for her own offspring! I can see right through this! It’s a shamble! That poor, poor kid George, makes me so sad that he has such a crap mother, he must feel so bottom of the pile
It’s not normal. They could easily have the girls in one room and the boys in the other. Ella’s hardly there anymore and doesn’t need her own room especially when they are so short of space. One of the fishing beds could be set up in the girls room when she stays or she could just as easily sleep on the big sofa.

I can’t make up my mind if it’s deliberate or if they are just too thick to come up with the most sensible solution.

• Haha

Kelsmith346

Chatty Member
So she’s pre booked and organised her face to be painted months in advance but rushed with both of her kids birthdays the day or two before 😂 what a woman

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11

Instagramstalker101

Chatty Member
Does it make me mean to say I hope all the neighbours appeal the planning and they don’t get it? Even the ones that say it’s ok to their face 🤣 and then they’re stuck in the 3 bedroom bungalow for a long time 🥰🥰🥰

• Haha

Instagramstalker101

Chatty Member
Firstly she did not need to tell anyone about George’s incident with the bike AT ALL. Plus she acts so differently when the children are in the room; with George she ignores him. With Rosie she drags her in, cuddles her on her knee. It’s clear she always wanted a girl but it doesn’t mean she needs to act that way to George

1-2/3:4

Ha more proof she reads here. “Harry you aren’t allowed to parade around Instagram with no top on if I’m not allowed to”

yes Flo, you aren’t allowed to because you are not a teenager and you’re a mother and should have respect for yourself and children! Knob

no flouncing

VIP Member
Surely she’s tagged Dyson enough times now to realise they’re not planning on gifting her one 🙄

She’s so selfish. No way is she earning enough from Lumi sales to buy an air wrap, contribute to the reno, keep buying clothes (for herself), buy all those ‘extras’ that they couldn’t afford before, a new iPad for her business, a new laptop and whatever else she says she buys herself!

I can imagine she’s balls deep in Klarna and Very repayments tho 😉

• Haha

no flouncing

VIP Member
Jesus Christ this Woman! She actually said the words ‘My Day Tomorrow’ to her Child at the end of her Birthday 🙈 just in case R forgot who was most important here!

I remember friends Mum’s who were like her when I was a teenager, it never ended well, they were always trying to compete with their Daughter’s and were even jealous of their Daughter’s youth and looks etc! Terrible parenting.
She’s the kind of woman who will flirt with her daughters boyfriends 🤢