The Taylormade Home #3 Wearing nothing but a bra so she can flog her lumi spa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I’m honest, she’s been pretty terrible with everyone of the kids birthdays (more her own 2) but yet when it was her birthday everyone was expected to get her the best presents ever and she had to have the best day?
She said the other day they don’t ‘struggle for money’ yet everything was a rushed last minute Amazon gift because she could not care less

Also, I don’t want my last comment to come across wrong. In the situation we are all currently in I know a lot of people don’t have much money (myself included) and maybe that’s all they could afford to get their child/children and that’s more than enough and the child will be so happy with anything. But the point I was getting at is - they have money, they have money to buy the over the top breakfast platter for Flo, new pyjamas dressing gown and probably more that were unaware of. She spends £100s on clothes for herself more than once a month. But can’t even spend a little bit more on her own child’s birthday to give her the teepee party? What all because it wasn’t gifted or heavily discounted for her like she expects so her child misses out? I’m now currently saving every last penny I have for my child’s birthday which is in august. I also have my partners 30th in June so also started buying a small amount of things each week for that if I can.
it’s what you do for your child and to be honest she does nothing because she’s all about herself

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
The elaborate birthday table is part of the influencer playbook. They are all at it ... birthday breakfasts and tepee parties. It’s more for her Instagram feed than it is for Rosie. She could have saved money on all the stuff she bought for the gram and bought Rosie something good for her birthday.

Reactions: 9
Who buys their child wellies and a coat as a present? I’m sorry if that offends BUT my child has a coat as they need one, not as a gift!! That and a magnet dart board from Poundland by the looks or home bargains, wow Flo, you really went far for your child. Hopefully her dad will buy her something fun!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
If I’m honest, she’s been pretty terrible with everyone of the kids birthdays (more her own 2) but yet when it was her birthday everyone was expected to get her the best presents ever and she had to have the best day?
She said the other day they don’t ‘struggle for money’ yet everything was a rushed last minute Amazon gift because she could not care less
Poor kid looked so excited too at some pick n mix and a pair of wellies, no toys 😞 I think it’s quite sad, she’s only 8

If be so ashamed if thats all my child got for her birthday why she had a breakfast delivered and everyone ran round after her, where are all her toys 🤷‍♀️ they treat her like a baby shes 8 today not 2.. cant stand that child😅 as awful as it sounds

If be so ashamed if thats all my child got for her birthday why she had a breakfast delivered and everyone ran round after her, where are all her toys 🤷‍♀️ they treat her like a baby shes 8 today not 2.. cant stand that child😅 as awful as it sounds
My Nephew has just turned 9 and he is honestly so much more grown up than R, and he’s the Baby of the family so there are no excuses there. I feel like Flo is raising her to be just as needy, attention seeking and immature as she herself is.

Reactions: 4
I have just read on another thread about someone who works in itu and is having problems with her skin because of the ppe like many people are who bought a lumi dupe off amazon for £24 and within 2 weeks her skin is amazing and has never been as good . By the way she uses it one section at a time like you should do not just zooming all over her face like Flo does .

Reactions: 3
Poor kid looked so excited too at some pick n mix and a pair of wellies, no toys 😞 I think it’s quite sad, she’s only 8
I noticed the biggest box was the welly’s too, I’m sorry but if at 8 yrs old a big gift turned out to be a pair of wellies I’d of been gutted. And to whoever said about the coat aswell I agree coats are something they should all have anyway.

Also my spelling is as bad as flos there😅🤣🤣🤣🤣

My Nephew has just turned 9 and he is honestly so much more grown up than R, and he’s the Baby of the family so there are no excuses there. I feel like Flo is raising her to be just as needy, attention seeking and immature as she herself is.
I know she makes me cringe every time shes on

And the slime was wrapped in different wrapping paper im sure so was that even off her mother🤦‍♀️ where are all her presents off flos side of the family

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s just so bizarre that she didn’t get one toy. My eldest is 6 and he’d be so upset if he didn’t get one toy for his birthday. I’m a single mum, myself and both children have our birthdays in the same month, I get nothing and I save for theirs (and Christmas) all year as well as keeping a roof over our heads. As long as her and benny have brand new iPads 🤷🏼‍♀️ Who cares about the kids 😢

And the slime was wrapped in different wrapping paper im sure so was that even off her mother🤦‍♀️ where are all her presents off flos side of the family
It’s very obvious that Flo has no close family or friends, hence the reason her whole life is on ‘The Gram’. She chats away to her stories daily as you would a friend Sister or Mother.

It’s not surprising though as she’s a compulsive liar, and emotional wreck. I couldn’t stick her behaviour either.

Reactions: 7

I reckon the slime was from Gracie and her Mum got it. I really do find it terribly sad that little girl didn’t have anything resembling a toy from her own Mother, shame on you Flo, it’s not about money, it’s the lack of thought, some old crap off Amazon she cobbled together quick as 😐

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Yes she made that big speech about the kids all wanting to buy her something so I would think it was from Gracie too.

It looked to me like her favourite present was the box of sweets from George!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Jesus Christ this Woman! She actually said the words ‘My Day Tomorrow’ to her Child at the end of her Birthday 🙈 just in case R forgot who was most important here!

I remember friends Mum’s who were like her when I was a teenager, it never ended well, they were always trying to compete with their Daughter’s and were even jealous of their Daughter’s youth and looks etc! Terrible parenting.

Jesus Christ this Woman! She actually said the words ‘My Day Tomorrow’ to her Child at the end of her Birthday 🙈 just in case R forgot who was most important here!

I remember friends Mum’s who were like her when I was a teenager, it never ended well, they were always trying to compete with their Daughter’s and were even jealous of their Daughter’s youth and looks etc! Terrible parenting.
She’s the kind of woman who will flirt with her daughters boyfriends 🤢

She actually said that......I couldn’t believe those words fell out of her mouth on her daughters birthday!! She’s disgusting!
Off topic but her smile absolutely repulses me, her mouth almost turns inside out and the gums represent a horse....I really think she is horrible! No wonder Ben’s eyes stray...imagine coming home to that every night, dirty filthy mess 🤢

She’s the kind of woman who will flirt with her daughters boyfriends 🤢
Yep she does it to her own step son, walks around half naked or with her pjs undone at the top!! (that she’s now had on for about a week unwashed)

A baby won't work in that family.
Will be funny to watch her fall from her high horse tho!

Reactions: 6
I thought she doesn’t put up stories where you see the kids opening presents?! That’s what she said about George’s birthday last year and emphasised it around Christmas time as well. God she is full of shite
Yeah we apparently don't see or hear what gifts they buy - but we can see her birthday and rosies!
Yet again sian has pulled out a cracker with her stories tonight. Go watch if you haven't, I don't know if it's aimed at flo, but it's all I could think of 🤣🤣

My daughter is 8 and she would have been a bit sad with those presents and nothing to play with except a dart board the others will use more I suspect as proper one not up yet, but then I guess her kids don't have toys do they. Rosie is into fashion clothes I'm not sure these boots and coat are really that special.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.