Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Your right, so i did a little research, and found that their property was never actually put on the market for sale ( I am an estate agent in her area lol) i don't know why i didn't check this out before, just sort of believed her... But i have just checked the account history of her property and there's been no updates, not put on the market, no photos taken, not even an agent called out ( unless it was an small independent agent).. hmmm sounds weird...

I also noticed previously someone said, that they have extended the two bedrooms upstairs, this is not the case they were already there, as per the previous sales particulars, the bedrooms upstairs were already there...
I'm sure I looked previously and it was on for 450 or something and pics are as of January 2021, but were taken before that I'm sure. I defo did look and worked out the high amount of equity they'd have. X

Onlinedetective

VIP Member
It seems her and her sister were in contact in 1st lockdown as there's loads of posts (fb stalking also). Her sister seems to have a beautiful home and life and close with her brother and mum. I wonder what's happened in the last 6months? Unless she said don't prance us all over your bloody page we don't want to show we're family 😂

Think we can see what happened to the lip now, maybe wind changed and it stuck this way 😂😂😂
Looks like one of the Beckhams kids 😂