The Taylormade Home #3 Wearing nothing but a bra so she can flog her lumi spa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or did Benny go and get the floor plans and also do a line of coke?

Is it just me or did Benny go and get the floor plans and odo a line of coke?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg! I stopped watching her because she annoys me sooo much, ive said before i live in same area and know a few people that know either her or ben... she really is as dense as she looks! But was bored earlier and started watching her stories saw they have finally moved house, and her and ben were sitting there answering questions i was
Like what is this?! Who does she think she actually is!!!

• Haha
You can tell Ben wants a trophy wife, instead he ended up with the booby prize (and he had to pay for them as well!!)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You can tell Ben wants a trophy wife, instead he ended up with the booby prize (and he had to pay for them as well!!)
My husband said the same thing about him. He said he looks like the type who thinks all the guys are lusting after his much younger wife whereas in reality they are just looking at her thinking “bit of a skank”.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My husband said the same thing about him. He said he looks like the type who thinks all the guys are lusting after his much younger wife whereas in reality they are just looking at her thinking “bit of a skank”.
My husband said “she has the most annoying voice ever and she’s too patronising to be attractive” 😏

Reactions: 4
Hahaha my husband too said exactly the same, he said she looks like she needs a good wash and that she looks like a crack head 😂
She doesn’t look her age, she looks so much older, yet acts like a child, not in a good way. They’re both weird and even worse together, he is so awkward.
why do they keep saying they had 6 bedrooms, they didn’t, it’s like me saying I have 8 bedrooms, only one is used as a utility, one is used as a dining room, one is used as a front room, one is my kitchen!!! They are delusional

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She talks so so much tit, I can’t get over it. As if we needed that many stories about her WiFi? Who cares? Skip, skip, skip.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She just said....”I’ve been a really busy bee” few dots later, “I’ve chilled all day” she chats tit

• Haha
She touched her hair/face 22 times in the first 7 dots.... I literally just watch her for the car crash she is now she’s so cringe it’s funny to watch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Of course there’s issues with the wifi and the tablets when it’s time to start home schooling again 😂😂 queen of excuses that woman

Reactions: 6
Of course there’s issues with the wifi and the tablets when it’s time to start home schooling again 😂😂 queen of excuses that woman
Thing is if she'd actually been trying properly from the start, I'm sure the school would be sympathetic about moving and struggles with the Internet but as she's been blagging from day 1 and barely doing anything I bet they think 'ah another bullshit reason'. She's an absolute joke. Maybe she's hoping the girls will get rich from insta like she thinks she can, and the boys will have practical jobs so don't need to sit for 6 hours 🤦‍♀️

31 times she touched her straw hat....I mean hair 😂 when she held those curtains up it matched her dull hair and skin tone perfectly 😂 she should keep them.. this woman is so so cringe it’s unreal

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why does she need 20 devices connected to the wifi?
my wifi is terrible, I still pay for it even though at peak times I barely use it rather than moaning about it over about 4 days like she has

Also what possibly could those ‘over’ 20 things be?
All day everyday (including Harry and Gracie let’s say) I’m counting -
4 phones, 5 laptops/tablets, Netflix on the tv, 2 playstations, Alexa. That’s 13 things, what else do they have?

But also, whilst using the tablets they could turn their phones, PlayStation, Alexa WiFi’s off so they could do necessary school work. Always excuses. They’ve only moved a road away for god sake

Also guess whats she’s doing today!! Washing the skanky curtains - shes definitely reading on here!!!
About bloody time, what a minger, Hi Flo 👋🏻 definitely on here 😂 all of a sudden washing curtains and maybe using ones from the old house....🤨🙄

Why does she need 20 devices connected to the wifi?
my wifi is terrible, I still pay for it even though at peak times I barely use it rather than moaning about it over about 4 days like she has

Also what possibly could those ‘over’ 20 things be?
All day everyday (including Harry and Gracie let’s say) I’m counting -
4 phones, 5 laptops/tablets, Netflix on the tv, 2 playstations, Alexa. That’s 13 things, what else do they have?

But also, whilst using the tablets they could turn their phones, PlayStation, Alexa WiFi’s off so they could do necessary school work. Always excuses. They’ve only moved a road away for god sake
She makes it sound like they’re running Trump tower 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Please tell me she didn’t go for a non essential drive in the snow????

And who the hell is Barry???

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.