Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CheekyChappy

I wanted to upload this on Christmas Day, but the website shit itself. A belated stocking filler for all the lovely people on Tattle. A spoof horror film trailer starring Chris Ingham. Just a little something for fun, hope you enjoy it. Merry Christmas! Friday Xx
(Headphones recommended for best quality, contains swearing)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 209

leni18

VIP Member
Right I know you read here so hi Chris, Sarah, Steve and Jane.

Here's a few facts from today's vlog that just says bull to everything you said today and in past.
Your moving in empty house tour Sarah says numourous times I don't think the camera is picking up exactly how big this room is it's massive to all rooms, today she says I don't think camera picks up how small the rooms actually are 🤷‍♀️which is it Sarah?
No storage space OK you have a double garage, no what you mean is your a materialistic family who shops and clutters every single space in your home snd garage because your greedy and your kids are spoilt so therefor you have no room, nothing at all to do with Miller homes getting designs wrong you complete idiots.
Before you moved in whilst shopping for lights and furniture you couldn't emphasis how big your new house was, you would of been given room sizes it's just that your so thick and unintelligent you didn't measure.

You said today your kids can't play out in garden because you feel unsafe, but you feel safe enough to vlog everyday your lives, show your kids underwear, post bikini photos, show your girls school uniform, even show other people's children in swim wear at absolute disgusting angles. If you felt totally unsafe why would you continue broadcasting your lives for any stranger to see you absolute idiots you would as parents go above and beyond to keep your kids safe and lives private.
Money is all that you care about, money is now more important than your own children.
You can move anywhere someone will find out so why run. I've never seen anyone outside your house in your vlogs, is it just your neighbours know truth and can't obide you. I mean Chris has had a swollen nose on a few occasions. Maybe you shouldn't of tried asking a 16 year old to leave her hotel room and meet you behind her parents back, you didn't care about her protection and come to think about it Jace who WAS left on beach regardless of your crap version.

Your idiots who's stories change to suit your needs. Yes guys us tattlers knew you sold AGAIN it's on the internet you fools for anyone to see why blame tattle it's all you that puts it all out there.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 81

Circlish

VIP Member
Yeeeuch, I'll tell you what I've just done and I feel rancid now... I watched Katrina Dixon's 3-part Christmas present frenzy. What a skanky bunch of Seacroft hoodrats (maybe I'll excuse Leah, poor bloody kid).
One kid is OBSESSED with guns and ammo and is hopping around dressed like a B&M suicide-bomber; the world-famous Harrison - what a little shit; Katrina clearly has no time for Leah - every time the poor girl opens a present, Katrina snipes: "Y'can stop tekkin' mine now! Y'can stop usin' mine now!"
The neanderthal that is the husband /boyfriend/thing walks past the camera and farts 💩 - #goals - Katrina tuts and cuts. Didn't cut the guff out though, K 👌🏻 QWALITIHH. Leah has presents literally thrown across the room at her - they're just scum ☹
I sat through 3 parts, waiting to hear "These are from your Aunty Lazy, Uncle Creepy and your cousins".... nope. I didn't hear it 🤷🏻 Quelle surprise.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 79

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
We don’t feel safe in our home.....for various reason.

well Sarah 😬
rumor has it little Chris has had a few visits from the local pissed off fathers
“parents association” who weren’t too happy with the Chris Ingham teenage outreach program.

your “trolls” aren’t the issue Sarah,
your husbands dick is the issue Sarah.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
I recieved a reply from Forest Holidays after showing them breaking their Terms and Conditions...

Happy New Year, Minghams! 😏

Screenshot_20191231_121556.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

String Man

VIP Member
What do u mean where's the box? It was dusty as hell and the stand was scratched to pieces. Its a Facebook marketplace find for sure. That or shpock.
Maybe K and D burgled Ingham Mansion while they were away - an insurance scam overseen by the Mafiosa, aka Groomer Granny and Hi Steve :eek:

< plot twist: Chris/Sarah forgot to renew the home contents policy as well as the MOT >

You know those personalised books you can get, like 'Isla Saves the Ocean' ... well ... (please excuse grammar, limited characters is my excuse)

1577804901620.png

1577805390602.png

1577805618914.png

1577805859980.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

blahblahbrogan

VIP Member
I'd like to interrupt this broadcast with a public service announcement, "If I want a burger for ma tea, I'll 'ave a burger for ma tea"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Circlish

VIP Member
The police said you DID send messages of a sexual nature to a fan/a minor/someone who is not your wife - take your pick, you dirty dick.
Cannot wait for this ARROGANT little weasel's attention puddle to dry up

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 59

Asparagus123

VIP Member
I love the fact they wrote a statement under the Christmas Day vlog saying please don’t say anything hateful or negative about it because the girls would be looking back on it and it’s not nice for them to see !!
But then just about every comment is negative about how spoilt the girls are and how it’s ridiculous how many presents they have etc
Etc
Sorry Chris and Sarah you can’t control what everyone is thinking 🤔
You can’t just keep dishing up complete crap and not expect people to have an opinion or comments !!

• Haha
Reactions: 58
How exactly did you step away from these ‘toxic’ people, Sarah?
All I’ve seen is you stand by your cheating, lying, teen grooming husband, welcome his grooming mother back with open arms when you had no one to go shopping with and continue to support a woman who is actively making money off a stalkerish line of products based around selling your baby’s image.

Meanwhile, you’ve exploited your children, bled your pensioner nana dry and gone on so many rants when the slightest thing didn’t go your way.

You didn’t walk away from a toxic person. You ARE the toxic person.

3327CFA4-8FBE-47DD-B7E1-0FA662E7096F.png

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 57

lemonelmo

VIP Member
It sounded like he was off to commit suicide. Very dark speech.

Also ...Lazy is drinking a lot of wine. Are you suppose to drink when you are breastfeeding?
If she wants a drink while she's breastfeeding she will have a drink while she's breastfeeding 🍻🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Ruth1983

VIP Member
Forgive me booboo’s for I have sinned.
my Aunty bought me the softest comfiest pjs for Xmas... I wore them (at night only- not for twenty70hours) and now I’ve realised they are the same as a pair lazy has.
i understand if you want me to leave😭

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 55