The Ingham Family #74 Happy Boxing Day, not sure if it’s a national thing or just our family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please tell me which one he farts I so want to see that the kid in me coming out.. As for b&m suicide bomber I bloody love it.
Part 3 - go to 2:30 - he walks past and lets off a little rasper 👌🏻 "mekkin' memories"

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Must be way out of their price range. But looking at the pictures my mind is already placing ingham furniture and bits and bats!
It's a nice house though I agree it must be out of their price range, unless they can afford to buy it outright they would be unlikely to get a mortgage.

Reactions: 1
4children andme

I see he's peeled his beanie off here - although he's making sure the camera is well away from him and no-one has got a hand-held camera. He's got his back firmly up against the wall so no-one can sneak behind him. He's easily got a bald patch starting, I reckon 😅😅 What cha gonna do, Creepy? Jet black hair and a baldie patch - what a combo 😂
I dont think it's a bald patch so much as jet black hair with bright ginger roots :p

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thankyou

What a disgusting chap. I can't even understand what they are saying most of time, Danny sounds thick as tit

Remember Danny was one of Chris's paid trolls - YT Management, but was stupid enough to get caught out.

10 years time Sarah will be living next door to 'Trina and Harvey, Harrison and Jace will tormenting the residents of the Seacroft estate on mini motorbikes. Neither mums will give a toss but they will find that their car windows are constantly smashed in.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Deary me. Watched a couple of minutes of Katrina's vlog (including the shameless parp) and that's enough for me.

Sarah's going to be fuming at all this sudden interest in her sister's channel! Not trying to be funny or snobby or anything but I really do hope lots of people are using invidio.us to watch this cack.

Reactions: 19
Was that another weird fart noise in last nights vlog as Sarah ended it ? It seemed an on purpose sound

Reactions: 4
Part 3 - go to 2:30 - he walks past and lets off a little rasper 👌🏻 "mekkin' memories"
Now we know why they run away to forest holidays for Christmas there is no way I would want to spend Christmas with those kids !! Shows how much Chris and Sarah have changed their accents because I can’t hardly understand Katrinas lot

• Haha
Reactions: 30
#75 “Hell No” to YouTube COPPA, Tried to COPPA feel of teenage girls, waiting everyday for the COPPAS to knock!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Screenshot 2019-12-31 at 11.59.12.png

I've got to credit this person on Twitter because I had completely forgotten about this but it's a brilliant track to get the New Year started. Imagine knowing this is on YouTube about yourself. #nonceychris

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Every birthday Harrison is always right in there opening other peoples presents. It's always boiled my piss, especially when it was Tyler's birthday as you could see he didnt want him doing it. Katrina does nothing to stop him and i never understand why!
The blonde brother with glasses seems a nice lad but the 2 youngest are feral

Reactions: 17
If you see them in a bright pink car with their name on it, they will accuse you of stalking them if you mention it.
The bright pink car no longer has the IFAM reg. They switched that to Sarah's new gas guzzler.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Every birthday Harrison is always right in there opening other peoples presents. It's always boiled my piss, especially when it was Tyler's birthday as you could see he didnt want him doing it. Katrina does nothing to stop him and i never understand why!
I don’t watch Katrina but I’m guessing they spoil the tit out of Harrison because her mother named him before she died so he’s “special”. Kid sounds like he is gonna be a nightmare just like Isla the older he gets

Reactions: 11
It was probably Chris who farted in the background
Or the manky blocked up jets in the hot tub, gasping for air and suffering some kind of desperate blow-out malfunction. Can't believe I actually feel sorry for a hot tub but would you want that grimy lump sitting on you for an hour and a half, depositing goodness knows what into your nooks and crannies? (Ooooh er missus) Hot tubs have feelings too, you know. :cry:

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Katrina..what yer got
What yer got
What yer got
Danny ..pharrrp
Leah..sits there sweetly as the horrible lot throw gifts at her..
Shouting sulking half the time it sounds like some sort of weird backcountry pig language
What the HELL did I just watch.
And why the face mask??

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I recieved a reply from Forest Holidays after showing them breaking their Terms and Conditions...

Happy New Year, Minghams! 😏

Screenshot_20191231_121556.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.