The Ingham Family #74 Happy Boxing Day, not sure if it’s a national thing or just our family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They didn't do anything? Or anything they can't do at home (apart from the grot(ty) tub)?
That reminds me.... they say it's against the rules to eat/drink etc whilst in the hot tub because it may end up needing to be drained. How often would the water usually be left before draining and refilling at these places, I wonder? I know they have cleaning/filtration systems in place etc but still. People like them put me right off the whole communal hot tub scenario.

I'd laugh if those maintenance misters were actually there after a tip-off the other day, checking out the grimy state of the place....scooping soggy cheesy wotsits and fatty deposits out of the jets.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Regarding staying on at FH....Most people celebrate New Year’s Eve with friends.... what a surprise that they don’t have anybody that falls into this category. No-one will touch them with a barge pole. Which is weird, because when your kids are at school that is a fantastic time for making new connections and finding new family friends. But they have literally no-one unless they invite the random skater crowd around 😆 !

Reactions: 16
Over here babies get vaccines and 4,12 and 16 weeks. Then there is more vaccines at 3 years 4 months. Then I dont think there is anymore until your a teenager. Izzy has actually mentioned getting injections at school and Im sure the younger two would have had the flu nasel vaccine at school.
Are you sure they would have been at school to receive the flu vaccine!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That reminds me.... they say it's against the rules to eat/drink etc whilst in the hot tub because it may end up needing to be drained. How often would the water usually be left before draining and refilling at these places, I wonder? I know they have cleaning/filtration systems in place etc but still. People like them put me right off the whole communal hot tub scenario.

I'd laugh if those maintenance misters were actually there after a tip-off the other day, checking out the grimy state of the place....scooping soggy cheesy wotsits and fatty deposits out of the jets.
I’m qualified in pool plant so dealing with the chemicals and stuff. I will never use a hot tub again 🤮 (unless I was building my own) they won’t empty them unless someone is sick in them or has diarrhoea. They should also be checked twice daily as if the levels are not correct you shouldn’t use it.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Sarah saying esmes bubble looks like a liver. She meant kidney. DEAD
The other day when she was talking about the elves being contained in the glasses (so they could be handled) she said that the elves had explored every single "molescule" of the cabin. What the hell is a molescule? Did she mean molecule? Or miniscule? Or was she perhaps getting mixed up with the rashy viral skin infection called Molluscum? I'm genuinely confused! :unsure: 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Watched their little moan about their house sale.

Chris mentioned that in their cabin they could order dinner in from the restaurant. So why did they drag Jace out to go and have dinner and Chris said to him that he was tired?

And when they got back to the cabin they didn’t attempt to put him to bed and settle him - they kept him up opening presents?!? WTAF?

Put the child before your selfish needs for once for the love of God.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
I think Chris is scared of being at home and that’s why he doesn’t want to go back as I’m sure he no doubt gets verbal abuse from people in the street and he is scared of being attacked or embarrassed in public. Probably why he got Esme rollar blades for Xmas so she can go with him skating in the hope no one will say anything while she is with him.

He is to blame for all of this. Sarah should have divorced him when it happened and she would probably survived and continued to build the channel. She would have been able to click bait the entire divorce and breakup and people would have taken her side as the poor single mother.

But she was far too selfish to see reason and how wrong of a person he is. He has probably told her it’s all to do with his mental health he was messaging etc......She knows full well what happend and is just as bad as him for trying to hide it all and supporting him. If she cared for her kids she should have walked away. Instead she was too interested in money. She chose money over her kids and that’s just sickening

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Chris mentioned that in their cabin they could order dinner in from the restaurant. So why did they drag Jace out to go and have dinner and Chris said to him that he was tired?
So they could show us how magical and beautiful the restaurant was. Sorry but it didn't look all that special to me - ok but nothing super special like he would have us believe. Did anyone "ooooh" and "aaaaaahhhh" when the camera panned up to show us the amaaaaazing fairy lights wrapped around the ceiling beams? Maybe the camera just didn't show how breathtakingly stunning it actually was in real life? Seems to happen a lot. You'd think they'd get a new camera.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I feel sorry for the people staying in that cabin after them. The duvet that they used on the floor will be put back on a bed. They have no respect for others property!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
I think Chris is scared of being at home and that’s why he doesn’t want to go back as I’m sure he no doubt gets verbal abuse from people in the street and he is scared of being attacked or embarrassed in public. Probably why he got Esme rollar blades for Xmas so she can go with him skating in the hope no one will say anything while she is with him.

He is to blame for all of this. Sarah should have divorced him when it happened and she would probably survived and continued to build the channel. She would have been able to click bait the entire divorce and breakup and people would have taken her side as the poor single mother.

But she was far too selfish to see reason and how wrong of a person he is. He has probably told her it’s all to do with his mental health he was messaging etc......She knows full well what happend and is just as bad as him for trying to hide it all and supporting him. If she cared for her kids she should have walked away. Instead she was too interested in money. She chose money over her kids and that’s just sickening
I warily admit that I've felt for Sarah a LITTLE over the past few months as I'm separating from my husband and it's bleeping haaaard. Making that final decision to separate took a while and I do get tempted to just to go back. At times I convince myself that it's selfish of me to want to separate as it would be easier on my kids if I hadn't. But I know realistically it's the right choice. It's hard now but it will be the best thing I probably ever did in the long run. I've realised how toxic our relationship was and it wasn't fair on anyone to keep it going.

Sarah really should have left him. I believe she'll regret it one day. The fact he got that huge tattoo so close to the scandal is just his attempt at trying to tie her down, I think. She should have seen that ugly thing and ran for the hills.

If anything, I think the channel would've done better if she had. I didn't like them back then but I think even I would've supported her if she'd left and done things on her own and probably tuned into the vlogs to see how she was getting on.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
I warily admit that I've felt for Sarah a LITTLE over the past few months as I'm separating from my husband and it's bleeping haaaard. Making that final decision to separate took a while and I do get tempted to just to go back. At times I convince myself that it's selfish of me to want to separate as it would be easier on my kids if I hadn't. But I know realistically it's the right choice. It's hard now but it will be the best thing I probably ever did in the long run. I've realised how toxic our relationship was and it wasn't fair on anyone to keep it going.
Oh Kate - sorry to hear that. It must be incredibly hard. I hope you have a good support network around you and, for what it's worth, we're all here too if you need a laugh/witch/moan etc etc. Please don't be too hard on yourself though - I'm sure you have your children's best interests at heart and as you say, things will be better in the long run, for ALL of you. Stay strong! x

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
I’m qualified in pool plant so dealing with the chemicals and stuff. I will never use a hot tub again 🤮 (unless I was building my own) they won’t empty them unless someone is sick in them or has diarrhoea. They should also be checked twice daily as if the levels are not correct you shouldn’t use it.
Out there you guys don't have anything like the Board of Health checking these facilities? All places that serve food, have pools, hot tubs, saunas are monitored by this office. If you don't pass inspection you are shut down

Reactions: 1
To me it was the ramblings of someone with a lot on their mind, had a few drinks and was trying to justify their best life to themselves.
He must edit whilst he’s smashed for him to keep shite like this in the vlogs

I think the spread of casual drug-taking is underestimated. A woman in my county was pulled over doing a MORNING SCHOOL RUN with children in the car and gave a positive reading for cocaine.
My mum is currently wondering what to do about a neighbour who is a child-minder, based from her home, whose back garden regularly reeks of cannabis.
Creepy likes to think he's a bit of a roadman. So I wouldn't be surprised if he dabbles.
“ROADMAN” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Haven’t heard this since secondary school 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I messaged them asking whether their adult and child guests had consented to being filmed in their hottub/bathing suits by a drone and whether forest holidays feel texting guests not to use drones to film other guests in their hot tubs is enough ie they need to get the footage removed not highlight too late that it shouldn't have been recorded.

(And you can bet your bottom dollar Chris got some footage for his own 'personal stash' of those hot tubs this week irregardless of the bits he broadcast)

Forest holidays messaged back to say 'management are investigating' but also that Inghams are not there as their guests nor have been offered any discount to stay there or promote them (despite Chris and Sarah continuously acting like a one man PR team for FH!)
They need to get them to take down the vlog with it in poor guest

Reactions: 3
Did the person who alerted Bradford education council about the girls absences get a reply?

Reactions: 5
Well, blimey. It has taken me HOURS to catch up on here - thank you Tattlers! I ❤ you all! Well, apart from...Hi, Steve!

My highlight of the year was when the rubber Jasons were actually called 'Adolf'. Or was that just a dream?

Happy New Year to all of the fabulous people who post on here - you have given me so much to think about over the last year - not just the wheelchair of dreams, the tin can of nightmares or the frequenting of 'Frank'. Some of you share so many of your own experiences, and that is really brave. I wish for you to have all of your wishes come true in 2020 x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Creepy and Lazy should be embarrassed to go back to their home for New Year. They've just broadcast themselves carping on about how shite the house designs on their estate are 😅 Way to piss off your neighbours, Minghams, implying they're all living in crap houses 👏🏻

I didn't watch the house selling vlog, but I noticed in the thumbnail he'd included a bunch of £20 notes fanned out. Why? Because they need the money? 🤷🏻

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.