Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

String Man

VIP Member
I wanted to upload this on Christmas Day, but the website shit itself. A belated stocking filler for all the lovely people on Tattle. A spoof horror film trailer starring Chris Ingham. Just a little something for fun, hope you enjoy it. Merry Christmas! Friday Xx
(Headphones recommended for best quality, contains swearing)
In the words of Macklemore/Ryan Lewis, Thriftshop ... "this is fucking awesome"

1577486384099.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Impleo

VIP Member
Do we think theyve gone anywhere for NYE? They can't just stay home surely?

They will definitely stay at home with an array of beige party food, including a number of those coronary inducing baked cheese things and what little of the alcohol is left from Christmas.

They will celebrate with all their nearest and dearest which is Jane and Steve because no one else likes them.

Sarah will pretend she's met up with the neighbours.

Chris will get emotional as the clock strikes 12 #coppaday

Chris will attempt to make physical contact with lazy to show they have a healthy relationship, like maybe touching both her shoulders at the same time. Everyone on here will gip.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Stephie

VIP Member
The moment Chris Ingham forgot he was on a Forest Holiday and thought he was in some sick Gansgta Rap music video 🤙🏡

20191230_190550.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49

Scullybob

VIP Member
He talks about being 14 years old. I think that's his problem, he's never grown up properly. He's emotionally stuck as a teenager. He believes that his actions have no consequences, he doesn't need to be a responsible adult or father. He doesn't need to do boring things like tax or mot his car, he doesn't need to be faithful to his wife, he doesn't need a proper job because he'd rather play out on his skates. Mummy takes care of him and makes all the bad stuff go away. I think when reality catches up with him, he will be unable to cope and have a proper meltdown.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Zelda18

VIP Member
The police said you DID send messages of a sexual nature to a fan/a minor/someone who is not your wife - take your pick, you dirty dick.
Cannot wait for this ARROGANT little weasel's attention puddle to dry up
If you didn’t do anything you creepy turd then why didn’t you take legal Action against the girls, the newspapers, and the police who confirmed you did in fact send these messages.
Also if you’re innocent why haven’t you been back to Florida?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
I'm feeling ranty, so I'll just tear the vlog apart 😊

- Have to get "hot tub" into at least one vlog title, don't you, you creepy bastard.

- Shock horror, opened mouth Isabelle in the thumbnail again. I find it sickening to think about how many photos of Isabelle are on the dark web. Such a violation.

- They didn't put anything down on the table when Isla was painting her sun catchers 😬 why would you not protect someone else's furniture from paint?

- A walk through the woods is not a hike, you utter bellends.

- I feel so bad for the girls. Their hair is ratty as hell.

- "Takes skills to do these shots" your skills are on par with my youngest taking an accidental blurry selfie on my phone, knobhead.

- Learn to spell, Creepy.

Screenshot_20191230_171359.jpg

- Why does Jace not have a hat on?

- More drone footage, despite Forest Holidays supposedly telling all guests not to.

- Guessing Prinny was left unsupervised once again in the cabin whilst they went out for dinner.

- Isla piping up "and me!" because we can't go a day without little miss brat being center of attention.

- Isla's new year's resolution is to try harder in school. You'll have to actually start turning up for more than 50% of the term then.

- More drinks in the hot tub, despite the rules.

- Still waiting for the "hilarious hot tub blooper".

- Sarah ended the vlog tonight, and it was all sentimental and shit like Creepy yesterday. I think they're starting to worry about COPPA.

• Haha
  • Heart

AutumnGhost

Chatty Member
Sarah: “We’re just going for a chill day today”

what like every single day of your fucking life? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

theblackpearl-xo

I just came here to remind any one who’s having a bad day that Chris ingham once gave his wife a bucket of turkey drummers as a romantic gesture... just popped into my head and made me smile so had to remind you all 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

mags

VIP Member
Well I looked back through the old thread and found Sarah's special sparkly boots which had been mentioned. Holy moly!

All I could think was Miss Piggy from the Muppets "Pigs in Space"......not sure why! 😂

1577483284012.png

• Haha
  • Heart

memoii11

VIP Member
Wait, I haven't watched the vlog, but did they really say they go away for Christmas because there's no space for everything? Um... They DO know they have to take it all back there, right?! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Thank you to @JustHereForTheAgriculture

Adjusted to fit (hope that's okay).

The Ingham family #74 Happy Boxing Day. Not sure if it’s a national thing, might be just something our family does.
Well I am honoured 😍

Wish I could say that I’ll just take this in my stride and stay modest but NAH FOO’s. Imma be strutting round this thread like I own the place 😎
It’s the self important, self entitlement those inspirational Inghams taught me 🤘

• Haha

Missusnaz

VIP Member
How they have even made Xmas day look crap I’ll never know...this is our best one yet? Hmmm ok then! No emotion no heartfelt deeply thought of gifts, all crap crap crap..My daughter saved all her wages up at 16 to buy me my favourite perfume and a personalised candle with a picture of the family on the front and a very heartfelt message to thank me for what I do for them all year round (my husband was away working this Xmas so was even harder) and I sobbed buckets at the letter more than anything!

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Asparagus123

VIP Member
Chris with his beanie on in the hot tub !!!! 🤢🙈
At least he peeled those jimjams off to get in the hot tub with his t-shirt and beanie on !!
He makes me feel sick 🤢
Hi 👋 Sarah

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 46