Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

isntthisstrange

Chatty Member
I found that monologue at the end VERY strange. It almost had no base or meaning because he can't say what he really means - that he is gonna have to shut his youtube channel down / change it a lot very soon. oh no i cant monetise my children anymore and ive just realised im a baggage handler with no recent experience and will struggle to find a job if anyone googles me.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
You know what really really bugs me? The comments on their Christmas videos “aw why is everyone hating the girls DESERVE it” WHAT makes these girls so bloody special that they DESERVE any more than any other kid? They are KIDS. They have done nothing more than any other child so how are they any more special and deserve any more? They are so ridiculously spoilt and I DONT CARE if they can “afford” it so therefore they must get so many presents, they are spoilt and that’s the end of the discussion- Chris and Sarah have made Christmas so much about presents and materialistic things that Boxing Day is supposedly “ a day for unboxing presents” (translated into- “a day for relaxing in our luxury log cabin with our 90 presents each and unboxing them because we got so many that it simply was not possible to unbox them all on Christmas Day” ) THAT IS NOT AND NEVER HAS BEEN WHAT BOXIBG DAY IS???? Boxing Day has always been for me atleast making the most of the time I get with family that I hardly see and eating leftovers chilling not opening presents all day because there wasn’t enough time the day before as there was so many like those materialistic arseholes. Those kids don’t even know what Christmas really is. All they care about is gifts and it’s so so sad too see. They don’t NEED or DESERVE them- no kid needs that many. Why don’t Chris and Sarah donate some to a toy appeal? Some kids will get nothing this Christmas yet they decide to instead spend the normal persons yearly salary on presents for your ungrateful materialistic brats of children. It really really had to be said but if it was ever commented lazy would be up the wall angry about it ranting about how fabulous her kids are and how they will buy as many presents as they want blah blah blah.

• Heart
  • Haha

Anna79

Chatty Member
I showed the one of their videos to a family member who is a child psychologist who said there are several red flags for creepy being a groomer/abuser

• Sad
  • Wow

Web30

VIP Member
After watchinf the house move chat, if i was the person who was buying it i would be put right off. No storage, feeling unsafe, tiny rooms. My offer would be withdrawn knowing i could buy a brand new house with extra storage that had addapted plans!

• Haha
  • Heart

Rlaw1978

VIP Member
Isabelle is nervous opening presents because her wonderful “parents “ are always playing stunts and pranks for the vlogs.
She can never be sure when she gets a present and a camera is in her face, that what’s inside will be good or what she expected it to be.
Not all children respond well to getting out of bed, being told to sit on a sofa lined up with their sister and being told “we are going on holiday right now”. As fun as holidays are kids like order and routine. There has to be better ways to tell kids they are getting something or going away then the constant “surprise” method the Inghams do.

• Sad

Stephie

VIP Member
Looks like Lazy spent most of the day firmly attached to the sofa in her pjs again, yesterday. But 'Sooooooo whaaaaa. Sooooo whaaaaaaaa'

20191228_174832.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44

Fluff n stuff

Chatty Member
The main difference that I think is important is they show snippets of their kids lives they don’t follow them 24/7 and use them as performing monkeys imo . In an ideal world there might be no kids on YouTube but if they must then this is the way to do it ! They could not be more different from the inghams in every and any way possible !
I used to think that the Fizz parents were quite decent, until the day they set up a camera in the bedroom and whilst one of the parents went to fetch Sienna the other got on the bed to wait for her.
When in position (camera shot) they told her the kitten had died. Just left me speechless. Absolute low life’s

• Wow
  • Sad

Cooper123

VIP Member
Who the FUCK gets into a hot tub wearing a T-shirt and a beanie! The dirty smelly sweaty bastard. And Sarah love do something with that hair of yours 😤 her big wide face actually makes me want to punch something!! There’s no way in hell either of them could find one another attractive! 2 bog beasts 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

Housework Fairy

I’m new here although I’ve read the threads for months and always been very highly entertained!
Me too! I stumbled here accidentally following the Clemmie stuff and never left. It's like the Hotel California these Ingham threads, you can check in but you'll never check out mwahhahah

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Anna79

Chatty Member
Lol I can see rant coming on
WE WANT A RANT WE WANT A RANT WE WANT A RANT WE WANT A RANT WE WANT A RANT WE WANT A RANT
WE WANT A RANT WE WANT A RANT WE WANT A RANT WE WANT A RANT WE WANT A RANT WE WANT A RANT

• Haha
  • Heart

lemonelmo

VIP Member
If Jace takes after his bratty sister isla in the spoilt department I really hope this isn't future Jace. I've a terrible feeling though. #prayforjason

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

cuttle90

Fiinally caught up on Tattle! Hope you all had a lovely Christmas and Happy New Year for tonight - 2020 here we come.

Few thoughts:
* Hope Ghost82 is ok - missing the rundowns but sincerely hope you are enjoying a happy Christmas away from this sh*tshow!
*Christmas Eve vlog - those damned xmas eve boxes - what a pile of old crap! We don't do Christmas Eve boxes we do one present on xmas eve which is always new pjs for xmas eve night and I do respect those that do do xmas eve boxes but seriously is there any need for so much tat, but not just tat, its the complete thoughtless tat all just thrown together.
* Christmas Day - deffo not as many presents as usual, what was the deal with the elves staying? WTAF was that bakery for Isabelle even her reaction was like errrmm what??
* Sarah's little rant about their 'biggest fans' - if you are going to address Tattle in your vlogs at least have the balls to openly admit what your talking about, as even though you may not have realised from your Self-Centered position Sarah there will be some of your actual viewers who don't know and talking about fans in a sarcastic way with such a condescending tone is probably not going to go down well with them either.
* Anyone notice that Chris mentioned they had never ordered food, was that a direct response to the thoughts on here that they had ordered Christmas lunch... why don't they just do a tattle Q&A - So Chris, why did you think it was appropriate to allegedly incite a young girl to leave the safety of her family hotel room to get naked and go swimming with you... hmm??

Reactions: 42

Luigi28

I think Chris is scared of being at home and that’s why he doesn’t want to go back as I’m sure he no doubt gets verbal abuse from people in the street and he is scared of being attacked or embarrassed in public. Probably why he got Esme rollar blades for Xmas so she can go with him skating in the hope no one will say anything while she is with him.

He is to blame for all of this. Sarah should have divorced him when it happened and she would probably survived and continued to build the channel. She would have been able to click bait the entire divorce and breakup and people would have taken her side as the poor single mother.

But she was far too selfish to see reason and how wrong of a person he is. He has probably told her it’s all to do with his mental health he was messaging etc......She knows full well what happend and is just as bad as him for trying to hide it all and supporting him. If she cared for her kids she should have walked away. Instead she was too interested in money. She chose money over her kids and that’s just sickening

• Heart
Reactions: 42

potato123

Chatty Member
She definitely did not want hat butchers or bakers dolls house. She tried to justify it by saying adults have them too. Which they do, it's a thing. But isabelle didn't want it and was mortified, so sad.

@kirstin89

A grand on a bad month and 16 grand on a super duper month. I think that 16 grand is based on December in past years. I think the grand is based on their normal crappy day to day recent flops. Happy days
Honestly that was so weird...Chris was like "what do you do every single time we walk into the mary shortle shop" So because she touched the dollhouse you decided she wants the dollhouse? What the fuck is she supposed to do when you drag her in there with the little kids, of course she's going to look at things to pass the time..idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 41

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Do we reckon they've buggered off to a (one room) Premier Inn for New Years Eve somewhere, and tomorrow we'll be treated to a "Dubai hostage situation" style video with Lazy's eyes getting bitchier by the second, her cheeks getting redder as the rant about her "biggest fans" goes on... Creepy's eyes darting everywhere due to total guilt. Isla popping up every 5 seconds for her screen time. Then maybe a blanket plugging session at the end?

🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 40

LoRoCo

VIP Member
Grammar Lessons today: What's your New Years Revolution? As said by a 14 yr old. Don't miss any more school!
Is that you're dog? Typed in font by an almost 40 yr old, who is a great mathematician, pilot and Meteorologist. Don't homeschool

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40