The Ingham Family #74 Happy Boxing Day, not sure if it’s a national thing or just our family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OH GOD THERE HAS TO BE A RANT NOW!

Start the New Year with a bang, Sarah, go on.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
when Sarah was “fighting” it twigged with me who she looked like!!! The wealdstone raider!!!!!!! Hahahaha!
The Wealdstone Raider aint got tit on the Seacroft Slob! Not to mention Lazy has the weight advantage!!
seacroftslob.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
How exactly did you step away from these ‘toxic’ people, Sarah?
All I’ve seen is you stand by your cheating, lying, teen grooming husband, welcome his grooming mother back with open arms when you had no one to go shopping with and continue to support a woman who is actively making money off a stalkerish line of products based around selling your baby’s image.

Meanwhile, you’ve exploited your children, bled your pensioner nana dry and gone on so many rants when the slightest thing didn’t go your way.

You didn’t walk away from a toxic person. You ARE the toxic person.

View attachment 67914
THE toxic person always seems
To think they are the victim of toxic people I’ve found. Ones who say they are stepping away from drama but it’s still following them around without realising they are the common factor in it all

Reactions: 28
Is this aimed at nikki?
Never felt happier? Wow she must have had a shockingly sh*t life

The Wealdstone Raider aint got tit on the Seacroft Slob! Not to mention Lazy has the weight advantage!!
View attachment 67920
You never fail to deliver 🤣

Ohhh I forgot to mention, I realised I've remembered my favourite tattle moment of 2019. When one of you guys said isabelle is beginning to look like Neil from the young ones 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Happy new year booboo’s!!!! I love you all a very lot! Show me some lovin foo’s by liking and subscribing to this here posttttttt!
😂❤😘🎉🥳😂❤😉🎉🥳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Never felt happier? Wow she must have had a shockingly sh*t life

You never fail to deliver 🤣

Ohhh I forgot to mention, I realised I've remembered my favourite tattle moment of 2019. When one of you guys said isabelle is beginning to look like Neil from the young ones 🤣
That would be me! 😂🤣😂👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Stepping away from toxic people 😂 your own husband is the most toxic person in your life! His mother was caught out slagging your niece off to anyone who would give her the time of day and you didn’t even give her a telling off! You have no choice but to be around toxic people Sarah because you have become toxic. Anybody with any morals has given up on you.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Happy new year booboo’s!!!! I love you all a very lot! Show me some lovin foo’s by liking and subscribing to this here posttttttt!
😂❤😘🎉🥳😂❤😉🎉🥳
Comment down below 😂

The sad thing is, this wee tattle thread has more of a family feeling that the Ingham Family of Thicks, sorry I mean six.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
How exactly did you step away from these ‘toxic’ people, Sarah?
All I’ve seen is you stand by your cheating, lying, teen grooming husband, welcome his grooming mother back with open arms when you had no one to go shopping with and continue to support a woman who is actively making money off a stalkerish line of products based around selling your baby’s image.

Meanwhile, you’ve exploited your children, bled your pensioner nana dry and gone on so many rants when the slightest thing didn’t go your way.

You didn’t walk away from a toxic person. You ARE the toxic person.

View attachment 67914
Awkward moment where you're so happy with your life that you have to write a bitchy post (because your life is actually tit) aimed at ex-friends (knowing mainly 10 year olds are reading it) on New Years Eve.

Happy New Year to you and your 10 chins, Lazy 😉 hope the bitterness calms down for you soon, babe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
All that wishing we did for Chris to take off his beanie and now all we want is for him to put it back on

😂
🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Lots of acquaintances on Facebook have quotes up like Lazy, I see them, roll my eyes and think if you're so happy with life you don't need to go searching for quotes to justify your behaviours.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Let's face it the negative Nancy that is the positive pineapple Sarah is NEVER going to have the willpower to lose that extra baggage. The flubber or the grease monkey that is her husband. So if I were a betting human I would bet she will be twice the size this time next year and Creepy won't have a wide angled lense big enough. Women supporting women and body positivity goes out the window when you're as disgusting a human as her. Enabling that creep is all she has done for 18 months. The dixons and the Inghams are made for each other, they all give me incest vibes 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.