The Ingham Family #74 Happy Boxing Day, not sure if it’s a national thing or just our family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, she said that she hasn't sat down for 2 seconds all day, that end segment was about 15 minutes long.
In the morning her and Isla watched the previous days vlog, while Esma looked after Jace and Chris sorted out the clothes, how long was that on for?
Bone idle

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I seriously hope the minghams do buy a lush big expensive house, come on tattlers just think the views are dropping, the subs have very much this year slowed, sponsors have dried up, coppa is about to happen, even if they use their savings and buy house cash, if it goes wrong it will be expensive to run, if they incur debts they will struggle and loose it all. They don't have qualifications to get well paid jobs to sustain the money they've had. I hope this big fantastic house is start of them loosing everything including assets.

Reactions: 15
- More drone footage 🙄

- Creepy clearly trying to be all cinematic with his filming. Mate, if you're shaking like a leaf it ruins the whole effect you're trying to go for. "Must try harder".

- Everyone is a late sleeper in your family because you all go to bed at stupid times.

- "Make sure you go back and watch yesterday's vlog" Why? Because it's another flop now that Christmas is done and out of the way? 51k views. Wow 😂

- Why are they lighting another fire when they're leaving soon? 🤨

- Why is she overusing the term "renegade"?

- Hey, Lazy, at least your necklace now resembles your marriage. Broken and in tatters.

- Love that they tried to show that they didn't leave the place a tit tip. Thanks for acknowledging us again.

- Didn't fancy vlogging you driving your uninsured car with no MOT home then?

- You don't need to turn your home into a soft play den, you bitter witch. You just have to put your children first rather than your tacky chavvy decor, and move the dangerous stuff higher. Saying "no" to a baby all the time is so counterproductive.

- Hahahahahahaha! Who said they'd dump all the tit in Jace's room? Someone said it on here. Isabelle's just given their game away. His room is now full of plastic tit that'll never see the light of day again. Garage must be full to the brim.

- More "renegade" talk.

- Creepy's hair... Hahahahahahahahaha! He's definitely going bald and trying to cover it up.

- If you're freaking out with the table so much, then get off your arse and move the bleeping table.

- Crime and Investigation channel, Creepy? I guess if COPPA kills you off, you could always have a starring role on that channel.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Has anyone watched the Netflix documentary "Don't F**k with Cats" ?(Don't watch if cruelty to animals/humans would really upset you)

Gave me real vibes of Us/Chris/Jane. I accept Chris isn't exactly what this guy is but he's a narcissist who has a mother who can see no wrong in him and paints him as the victim versus a bunch of internet sleuths who solve the riddle along the way.

I don't want to spoil it but does anyone get what I mean? Always the same pattern with these wrong'uns

Finished watching this last night, and thought exactly the same thing! Especially the similarities with his mother and Jane. It's one thing to stand by your son's side, but another to put the blame onto everyone else, which both are guilty of. Trying not to say too much for those who haven't seen it yet, but I think narcissism and manipulation must have played a big role in that.

A long time ago I used to think that Sarah wore the trousers in their relationship, but the more I watch of them, the more I see red flags of a very controlling relationship.

What that Facebook group were able to find out from very limited clues was absolutely astonishing!

I also think there's a reason so many of us have been talking about Chris for such a long time, and feel so motivated to continue to, is that alarm bells are ringing that there's a very real possibility this could happen again in some form of another. The fact that he hasn't apologised shows that he's not sorry for What he has done, he's only sorry that he got caught, and I think that's really worrying in itself.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Did Esme change Jace on the sofa without a changing mat? Nice for the next guests 😳

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
How exactly did you step away from these ‘toxic’ people, Sarah?
All I’ve seen is you stand by your cheating, lying, teen grooming husband, welcome his grooming mother back with open arms when you had no one to go shopping with and continue to support a woman who is actively making money off a stalkerish line of products based around selling your baby’s image.

Meanwhile, you’ve exploited your children, bled your pensioner nana dry and gone on so many rants when the slightest thing didn’t go your way.

You didn’t walk away from a toxic person. You ARE the toxic person.

3327CFA4-8FBE-47DD-B7E1-0FA662E7096F.png

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 57
I stopped following the Ingham family ages ago, but was just looking on FH twitter as we are thinking of booking. They have apparently asked for films that have broken T&C’s to be taken down. Has this actually happened does anybody know? I won’t be booking with them if they are allowed to get away with it and risk my own families privacy.

Reactions: 12
Suggestion: #75 - Its the Final Countdown now is it COPPA or Cooper coming to get you!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.