The Ingham Family #74 Happy Boxing Day, not sure if it’s a national thing or just our family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From what everyone has said about the Christmas vlog, I have to agree with Chris and Sarah. They are indeed creating memories, however not all memories are good!
The way you guys described Isabelle's nervousness as she opened up her iphone and the weirdness of the dollhouse made me think of the trauma Chris and Sarah are serving up to the girls just to make some money.
Check this out Chris and Sarah. Granny and Hi Steve may as well take a read too.
"Traumatic memories are formed after an experience that causes high levels of emotional arousal and the activation of stress hormones. These memories become consolidated, stable, and enduring long-term memories (LTMs) through the synthesis of proteins only a few hours after the initial experience." - from wikipedia if you're interested.
So yeah, you are creating lifelong memories for the girls... the sort that will probably come up in therapy in the future. :(

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Is it only me that thinks it’s weird how he was in the hot tub?? Excusing then fact he was fully dressed- it’s the way he was holding his arms up and pulling faces- it was like he’d gone for a paddle in a toilet rather then a lovely relaxing hot tub that is apparently degreased (read- ph checked) daily by the forest staff!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Is it only me that thinks it’s weird how he was in the hot tub?? Excusing then fact he was fully dressed- it’s the way he was holding his arms up and pulling faces- it was like he’d gone for a paddle in a toilet rather then a lovely relaxing hot tub that is apparently degreased (read- ph checked) daily by the forest staff!
I don't know about paddling in a toilet, but Creepy looks like the type to piss in the pool, I wouldn't put wanking in the hot tub past him as well. I wouldn't like to be the poor employee who has to clean the filter.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I don't know about paddling in a toilet, but Creepy looks like the type to piss in the pool, I wouldn't put wanking in the hot tub past him as well. I wouldn't like to be the poor employee who has to clean the filter.
Ginger pubes blocking up the pipes
🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
We don’t feel safe in our home.....for various reason.

well Sarah 😬
rumor has it little Chris has had a few visits from the local pissed off fathers
“parents association” who weren’t too happy with the Chris Ingham teenage outreach program.

your “trolls” aren’t the issue Sarah,
your husbands dick is the issue Sarah.
Chris Ingham teenage outreach program 😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
it’s the way he was holding his arms up and pulling faces
That must've been just before Mummy Jane put his inflatable arm bands on him. He doesn't much like it and wants to splash about freely, like a big boy.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
He used hot tub party and hot tub fun as tags for that last video. What a gross individual

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
He used hot tub party and hot tub fun as tags for that last video. What a gross individual
He is utter scum but so is Lazy for even allowing that kind of tit. Most of us who are parents tend to be cautious people, who read the news, try to shield our kids from harm but at the same time give them freedom to explore safely. Tagging their tit videos with hot tub party does not give me a kid friendly vibe at all. It sounds like a spring break kind of video thing, yet everyone knows there are 3 girls in that family with age ranges that will get the perverts running to it.
Those 2 need locking up and I hope the rumours are true that creepy got his arse handed to him by a couple of concerned parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Just in the middle of watching today's vlog via invidio.us (thanks to everyone who mentioned that site, it's bloody brill!)

1. Why are they letting Prinny all over the joo-vet which Jace is playing on? Yuck!
2. Did you see the face on Isla, when Creepy suggested that she might stop what she was doing and watch that Oz film instead? OMG...You wouldn't mess with her!

3. But more scary than that was Issy's puckering up to the camera when they were out having dinner. As the camera panned around it then briefly zoomed in for a closeup of what I can only describe as a 'sultry' pose but then a second later they blanked out her face with an emoji. I did put a screen shot here for reference but removed it as it just looked so wrong....

...Did anyone else catch that? There is definitely something wrong there - sorry but that is not normal behaviour for a 14yr old girl at the dinner table, just enjoying a meal out with her family. So bloody sad. :(

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Well I don't think the house move will go ahead. The sale will fall through and the Inghams will still be miserably stuck in the tiny Mingham Mansion that they hate this time next year.

Reactions: 10
Well I don't think the house move will go ahead. The sale will fall through and the Inghams will still be miserably stuck in the tiny Mingham Mansion that they hate this time next year.
Everyone forgotten they got a tin can

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sarah for once I actually agree with you a house with gates or a really high fence is exactly where you should live. That’s what they normally do with beasts like your man put them in a cage!!!

Reactions: 21
Just watched the rest of the vlog. Not really sure what to make of his "hot and heavy" (?!) parting words ramblings. I wonder if he was thinking about his late Uncle perhaps? It did seem like he had a lot on his mind anyway. Changes are definitely afoot.....and not the kind of changes which are as good as a rest, either!

Reactions: 9
High gates a prison maybe 🤔 the got a deal that chris could have his family along with him so they can still blog tit
Aaaahhhhh.....so that's why they've (re)introduced the special food trays for the girls - to get them used to the new set-up before they move in.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.