The Ingham Family #74 Happy Boxing Day, not sure if it’s a national thing or just our family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh the minghams will be fuming hehe ching ching happy new year minghams is 2020 going to be the year all your tit, all the rule breaking is going to finally catch up. Well done forest holidays for taking action. Safe to say we won't see the minghams holidaying there again.
So they were asked to leave? Were they supposed to stay longer?

Reactions: 1
Did we see them play the xbox whilst they were away? I mean Chris did specially announce that they brought it with them.
We saw Isabelle pressing the buttons on the controller but we don’t know if she was actually playing it

What do u mean where's the box? It was dusty as hell and the stand was scratched to pieces. Its a Facebook marketplace find for sure. That or shpock.
Maybe K and D burgled Ingham Mansion while they were away - an insurance scam overseen by the Mafiosa, aka Groomer Granny and Hi Steve :eek:

< plot twist: Chris/Sarah forgot to renew the home contents policy as well as the MOT >

You know those personalised books you can get, like 'Isla Saves the Ocean' ... well ... (please excuse grammar, limited characters is my excuse)

1577804901620.png

1577805390602.png

1577805618914.png

1577805859980.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Chris needs to trim his hair, why a 35 year old has his hair like that I will never know

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Watching the vlog back (not on YouTube obv!) when Sarah was “fighting” it twigged with me who she looked like!!! The wealdstone raider!!!!!!! Hahahaha!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Erm, well this is creepy af - it's from a fan account who (I think) transcribes words onto stills from the vlogs (if that makes sense).

👀

fanaccount.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
just watched the sisters vlog omfg what a bunch of chavs they make the Dingles look like the royal family 😂😂 Also Katrina comments are off so how come the inghams have there’s on still 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
How many posts is it before the thread is full?

Suggestion: #75 - the New Years Revolutions thread.

Sorry Izzy, couldn't resist.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If its the one I'm thinking of I think that fan account has been featured here before. I can't quite figure out if it's a troll or a really naive ifam 😂
This one has nearly 2,000 followers so not sure if it's the same one :eek: :LOL: 👀

Has anyone watched the Netflix documentary "Don't F**k with Cats" ?(Don't watch if cruelty to animals/humans would really upset you)

Gave me real vibes of Us/Chris/Jane. I accept Chris isn't exactly what this guy is but he's a narcissist who has a mother who can see no wrong in him and paints him as the victim versus a bunch of internet sleuths who solve the riddle along the way.

I don't want to spoil it but does anyone get what I mean? Always the same pattern with these wrong'uns

Reactions: 13
just watched the sisters vlog omfg what a bunch of chavs they make the Dingles look like the royal family 😂😂 Also Katrina comments are off so how come the inghams have there’s on still 🤷‍♀️
I’ve heard people can go into their channel settings and turn the comments back on if they’ve been disabled. I’m sorry but I don’t think Katrina is YouTube savvy enough to find that on her own

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.