The Ingham Family #74 Happy Boxing Day, not sure if it’s a national thing or just our family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought this, it sounded like a goodbye.
It sounded like he was off to commit suicide. Very dark speech.

Also ...Lazy is drinking a lot of wine. Are you suppose to drink when you are breastfeeding?

Reactions: 9
It sounded like he was off to commit suicide. Very dark speech.

Also ...Lazy is drinking a lot of wine. Are you suppose to drink when you are breastfeeding?
If she wants a drink while she's breastfeeding she will have a drink while she's breastfeeding 🍻🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
We've been, we went over Christmas a few years ago. It's a lovely area, and decent log cabins. But nothing to do (unless during the summer there's activities such as archery). I have no idea how Creepy plans a walk 'deep in the forest' as it's a few meters of trees then fields 🤷‍♀️

Nice little villages nearby such as Pickering. But we know lazy won't peel her fat arse off the sofa or 'wake Jace' for a trip out. How they can spend a week in that cabin in their pjs watching Home Alone again and again, I do not know.
by the sound of it we would be bored stiff, we like to do things like explore the local surroundings, swimming, sports things. there are only so many hot tubs my kids can stand , they would be ok for 2 days but after that they would be itching to get home , so would I

Reactions: 5
I can't wait to see this speech, I'm saving it for my night time story. Nothing better to send me to sleep than Chris mansplaining everything

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It must be bad in Bradford where they live (I think) as he seems desperate not to return. It was like he was saying it's the end of the good times due to Coppa and he was getting quite emotional over it.
I know it's nice to go away but I enjoy the return home..he definitely does not.

Reactions: 13
It must be bad in Bradford where they live (I think) as he seems desperate not to return. It was like he was saying it's the end of the good times due to Coppa and he was getting quite emotional over it.
I know it's nice to go away but I enjoy the return home..he definitely does not.
But coppa isn't going to affect them 😔🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Exactly! But then they say it’s so nice to be home, he is a strange one that’s for sure, I’d be telling my husband to grow a pair if he was that emotional about leaving a cabin! He has issues that’s for sure but they are all his own doing, think they are both depressed tbh but you would do something about it not just bury your head in the sand and ignore it

Reactions: 7
Honestly that was so weird...Chris was like "what do you do every single time we walk into the mary shortle shop" So because she touched the dollhouse you decided she wants the dollhouse? What the duck is she supposed to do when you drag her in there with the little kids, of course she's going to look at things to pass the time..idiot
did they get Issy a dolls house ?

Reactions: 2
They seem very down, not uplifted after a holiday..it's like they're being reminded what they might lose next year and are dreading the reality

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sarah: “We’re just going for a chill day today”

what like every single day of your bleeping life? 😂
A chill day to sarah means turning the heating down a couple of degrees and using a crappy china blanket for product placement

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Exactly! But then they say it’s so nice to be home, he is a strange one that’s for sure, I’d be telling my husband to grow a pair if he was that emotional about leaving a cabin! He has issues that’s for sure but they are all his own doing, think they are both depressed tbh but you would do something about it not just bury your head in the sand and ignore it
I don't know much about BPD but maybe Creepy has it 🤷🏻 Borderline Personality Disorder 🤷🏻 Maybe he can claim benefits or a blue badge for it 🤙🏻

Reactions: 3
I don't know much about BPD but maybe Creepy has it 🤷🏻 Borderline Personality Disorder 🤷🏻 Maybe he can claim benefits or a blue badge for it 🤙🏻
I think he's got more of a narcissistic personality disorder. But maybe that's because I have BPD and the mere thought of thinking I act like him makes my skin crawl 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think he's got more of a narcissistic personality disorder. But maybe that's because I have BPD and the mere thought of thinking I act like him makes my skin crawl 🤮
Agree, i have BPD and would hate to think im anything like him

Reactions: 8
I don't believe the Minghams will be moving to a gated estate. Knowing their utter stupidity, they probably just mean a house with a driveway and two gates you can shut.
And they haven't found the house. That's bollocks. They'll be renting. Living on the drip. Putting it all off because there is no bigger house and there never will be.

Reactions: 22
There's definitely strong narcissistic traits going on imo, they'd do well to look up some you tube videos on NPD

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I admit I need to acquaint myself properly with BPD as I've only recently become aware of it as a condition. To be honest, I don't know why we waste our time trying to 'excuse' Creepy's behaviour with labels. He's just a horrible, horrible person.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.