The Ingham Family #74 Happy Boxing Day, not sure if it’s a national thing or just our family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently if you have concerns about a drone without a license you have to speak to the police
If you fly your drone outdoors for recreational purposes then you will need to register the device if it weighs more than 0.55 pounds doubt it's registered like but forget chris worked in a airport he probs thinks it okay 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
Just managed to watch the end of the vlog last night. He definitely sounded like a sentimental prick right at the end and like he was saying goodbye. I think they know they won't be able to afford it next year though.

Has Prinny had any of her annual vaccinations? They never mention it. I hope FH insisted on seeing a vaccination record.

Reactions: 5
I've come to the conclusion that the Minghams like to play the game of "how many rules can we break wherever we go". This isn't even all of them. Not to mention the fact they drove an uninsured vehicle with no up to date MOT to the location.
Outstanding work. Someone needs to alert forest holidays !

Reactions: 19
A few more rules broken. They had food and drink in the hot tub the other day and they allow Prinny on the beds/furniture. Im also pretty sure they left her alone in the cabin when they went to dinner.
Well I'm sure the dog has not one vaccine. They don't vaccinate their children or take them to the dr so of course the dog won't. Someone should let them know of this because yes they may be leaving but this is not their last visit. They go every yr a few times a yr. they can watch their videos as evidence.

Reactions: 12
I've tagged them in it on Twitter. They've already responded to a couple of tweets regarding the drone situation. Hopefully they might respond to me too. Can't imagine the amount of mess they probably left behind in their cabin. They had to be out by 10am (late departure is 12pm for an added fee). No way they cleared all their tit up.

Reactions: 22
I've come to the conclusion that the Minghams like to play the game of "how many rules can we break wherever we go". This isn't even all of them. Not to mention the fact they drove an uninsured vehicle with no up to date MOT to the location.
These are perfect to end in an email to the place

Reactions: 4
I've tagged them in it on Twitter. They've already responded to a couple of tweets regarding the drone situation. Hopefully they might respond to me too. Can't imagine the amount of mess they probably left behind in their cabin. They had to be out by 10am (late departure is 12pm for an added fee). No way they cleared all their tit up.
I hope you told them they using the footage for commercial use too.(y)

Reactions: 14
Well I'm sure the dog has not one vaccine. They don't vaccinate their children or take them to the dr so of course the dog won't. Someone should let them know of this because yes they may be leaving but this is not their last visit. They go every yr a few times a yr. they can watch their videos as evidence.
there are debates to wether animals need any other vaccinations after the baby ones. My cats only had the kitten lot and they are fine

Reactions: 6
Definitely his footage. If you watch again his two cars and trailer are in view!
ahh ok i skim watched cos its so horrendous and the shots flying in straight line over trees are stock pretty sure of that. but you can see quality is different in that boring shot he filmed!

Slightly innocuous point because my irrational hatred for this man is so visceral....
But he claims hes this rustic outdoor lover that wishes he could live his life within nature "i love being out here in the middle of nowhere"... Hes spent a week indoors and went for a 1 hour walk right before it went dark?! Surely if you get the chance to be near 'forests' on your holiday you would be out and about finding nature trails, long walks etc and starting the day when the sun rose so you could maximise time? And dont use the baby as an excuse I have plenty of adventurous friends with babies that explore the outdoors. The one time he took the girls out for the one hour 'walk' they basically spent the time taking photos on their iphones, which he did nothing to discourage. He is the most full of tit predatory loser. no wonder he has to go to teens he has absolutely nothing to offer a woman of his own age.

do we think that he has stopped his predatory grooming now? Surely if he was still doing it someone would have come out and said so?

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
do we think that he has stopped his predatory grooming now? Surely if he was still doing it someone would have come out and said so?
i wonder that myself, he may be trying to be “good” since courtesy of people on here the information still gets passed around, so he (hopefully) knows if he was caught again it would truly be the end
Or he still cheats on Sarah but just with women who are 18+ and has them sign iron-clad NDAs .. who knows

That being said, people’s true colors ALWAYS show, I don’t believe for a second he woke up after his scandal and was a reformed man, never going to talk to or even look at another underage girl for the rest of his life. Give it time and he will screw up again eventually

Reactions: 13
i wonder that myself, he may be trying to be “good” since courtesy of people on here the information still gets passed around, so he (hopefully) knows if he was caught again it would truly be the end
Or he still cheats on Sarah but just with women who are 18+ and has them sign iron-clad NDAs .. who knows

That being said, people’s true colors ALWAYS show, I don’t believe for a second he woke up after his scandal and was a reformed man, never going to talk to or even look at another underage girl for the rest of his life. Give it time and he will screw up again eventually
i 100% agreee with everything you just said. my best friend was groomed from when we were 12 by a non blood relation... it worries me so much so many men get away with this. as a child it looks like some cool older man and is fun and risky because you have no understanding of the world. 16 or not his behaviour definitely hada criminal aspects, aside from being totally inappropriate and peverse. if one of my male friends did what he has been proved to have done i would never speak to them again.

Reactions: 16
They were contacted multiple times when they escaped to Forest Holidays when they we’re on the run after the “non situation”. Forest Holidays did nothing apart from delete any posts on their social media 🙄. Not a company I would now ever use.

Reactions: 21
Looking at the screen shots they say they were alerted last week and now implying they were alerted today? Maybe nanny Jane works in forest holiday IT department

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.