The Ingham Family #74 Happy Boxing Day, not sure if it’s a national thing or just our family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All of Islas FAVOURITE Christmas presents. But not a single one had been opened or played with???

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jeeeeez, a few weeks in the summer sat by Caravan park pools in Spain, and a couple of hideaway trips to Forrest Holidays when tit hits the fan at home. And Creepy thinks he's bleeping Bear Grylls

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I wonder If Isabelle ever see her dads side of the family
I wondered that also she use to go away with her grandparents in the summer but that didn’t seem to happen this year 😢 give it time Isabelle will grow up asking questions and wanting answers from both sides not just one side, she will become inquisitive if she’s not already looking

Reactions: 13
Possibly the most boring vlog in the history of all vlogging. Honestly, what was the point of them going away for Christmas? They don't do anything!

As for Sarah saying this is the one time of the year where they don't do anything. When do they ever!!???!

The most exciting part of this vlog is when they went off in search of a stick, and (spoiler alert) didn't find it 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Looks like Lazy spent most of the day firmly attached to the sofa in her pjs again, yesterday. But 'Sooooooo whaaaaa. Sooooo whaaaaaaaa'

20191228_174832.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Obviously Lazy couldn't peel her fat arse off the couch to go for a walk, blaming Jace for being ill but could have easily let Hi Steve and Grooming Granny look after him.

And lol @ Creepy saying he's trying to persuade Lazy into another caravan roadtrip/shitshow next year.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Forgive me booboo’s for I have sinned.
my Aunty bought me the softest comfiest pjs for Xmas... I wore them (at night only- not for twenty70hours) and now I’ve realised they are the same as a pair lazy has.
i understand if you want me to leave😭

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 55
My daughter had a more genuine reaction over some plush bear I got her that is the character related to her favourite member of monsta x and she's the same age as Issy. I also got her an ipad to help with her digital drawing and gcse's but she was more emotional over a plush bear lol. Kids these days get electronics all the time so tbh I felt Issy's reaction extremely false esp as she gets new gadgets all the time. Maybe that's just me though.

Reactions: 15
UNLESS YOUR AN ISLA FAN 😑 do not watch or you will break your finger FAST FORWARDING the vlog ! Oh and whoever thinks Izzy is nervous AND camera shy I don’t think so I just think it’s a case of trying to FAKE being posh like her school friends and because she’s not she can’t usually string a sentence together without repeating and stuttering ! If she was just being her natural self like she was when they first started and still seeing her dad I’m sure she would be fine it’s the constant trying to be something she’s not ! I mean just listen to Katrina and Leah speaking and then Sarah , Izzy & Isla and the difference is huge ! People who don’t try to be something they are not VS those that do ! Isla can’t even say words like favourite she says FRAYVORIT AND PWETTY however as her mum says EXSETRA EXSETRA , they have sold their souls to sit at the middle class table but they stand out like sore thumbs !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Day 3 of Xmas pj’s for Isla 🤢 Also he tried to blur his car out once but then failed so 2 cars are there..we filmed so much today? Really 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I don’t know why they’re so intent of trying to say they aren’t spoilt when from the sheer amount of presents just from one Christmas, you can quite CLEARLY see they are? And actually there isn’t anything wrong with spoiling your children (people have different interpretations what that also means) if you teach them good values. Which is where C&S lack, they’re part of the social influencer society who is happy to take take take without thinking about the ramifications of their actions. It has all gone to their head and that is evident in the way they act.

I think the girls are grateful for their presents (I think it’s difficult to keep up an appearance on camera) but it is difficult to be equally as grateful for every single present when the sheer number of presents is obscene. They will not be able to remember everything they got - I used to struggle when getting like 10-15 presents.. AND the massive fact is they are NOT used?some are returned, some seemingly are sold on which in that case I fully do not understand it.
Not spoilt that's a laugh Sarah presents nearly every day that's with out loads for birthdays god nows how many holidays a year and clothes brought or sent every day no course there not spoilt .I now ifam sent loads stuff for jace not seen any on him not 1 thing

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I wondered that also she use to go away with her grandparents in the summer but that didn’t seem to happen this year 😢 give it time Isabelle will grow up asking questions and wanting answers from both sides not just one side, she will become inquisitive if she’s not already looking
To be fair my daughter doesnt have any contact with 'that' side of the family but there is also no pweirdo stepdad here :p

Reactions: 8
Fantastic editing as always, Chris. Leaving in the comment of the day randomly in the middle of the vlog 🤦‍♀️ Honestly, how do the two of you just not fall down more?

Do you not bother to check it? I mean why would you, its not like your job or anything 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Obviously Lazy couldn't peel her fat arse off the couch to go for a walk, blaming Jace for being ill but could have easily let Hi Steve and Grooming Granny look after him.

And lol @ Creepy saying he's trying to persuade Lazy into another caravan roadtrip/shitshow next year.
Well they won't go because they won't be on YT anymore come January. Won't be able to afford it unless they sell all the xmas presents. Maybe Lazy can sell her Laptop won't be needing it soon

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.