The Ingham Family #74 Happy Boxing Day, not sure if it’s a national thing or just our family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy New year everyone.
[/QUOTE]

Teddybear1958 said:
ABBA Happy New Year

No more Forest Holidays
And the fireworks are through
Here we are, me and you
Feeling lost and feeling blue

It's the end of our Channel
And the morning seems so grey
So unlike yesterday
Now's the time for us to say

Coppa are near
we are living in fear
May we all have a vision now and then
Of a world where every Tattler is a friend

Coppa are near
we have had a crap year
May we all have our hopes, our will to try
If we don't we might as well lay down and die
You and I

Sometimes I see
How Saraandme arrives
And I see how it thrives
try living our best lives

Oh yes, Creepy is a fool
And he thinks he'll be okay
Dragging on, Skates of clay
Never knowing he's astray
Keeps on going anyway

Happy New Year
Happy New Year
May we all have a vision now and then
Of a world where every Tattler is Friend

Coppa are near
we have had a crap year
May we all have our hopes, our will to try
If we don't we might as well lay down and die
You and I

Happy New year everyone.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Think we need to take bets on how quick Sarah buys a new baby jail ( playpen) for Jace now he’s into everything and Sarah can’t sit down for a minute ( aka 12 hours a day )
She never gets down on the floor and plays with him I have to say he looks so cute because he is so pleased with himself as he has been bored shitless for the first 9 months of his life !

Reactions: 24
Hey lazy, don’t listen to us talking bout those saggy mammaries of yours! At least you have warm ankles now 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s a home DIY job with the kitchen scissors for sure!!!! No hairdresser would cut hair like that. And look at those stupid rats tails at the back. Chris seriously love. Get a nice tidy hair cut and embrace the ginger - wots the worst that could happen?
Woah woah woah! Granny Jane uses her best bowl to cut his hair!!! How veryyyyyy dare you say it’s not a lot a lovely

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What a sad pathetic pair of fools they quickly forget their own doings as they do so much! Chris your mother started the vilest degrading rumors. You embedded into your own video post on Instagram a picture of a raccoon saying soon! very soon!
Great tactic!
Screenshot_2019-12-31 CHRISTMAS HAUL - MY FAVOURITE CHRISTMAS PRESENTS PART 2 - YouTube.png

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I feel a bit awful really, I'm hardly pert and perky myself having been blessed with pendulous orbs
Everything goes out the window when talking about jabba the hut. I'm hardly a skinny minny but I will talk about her weight gain until the crows come home because I know I'm a good human being and I know that she's not. I also don't pretend to not eat sugar.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Screenshot_20191231-203913_Instagram.jpg

Nikki's other reply, before the one shared above.
Glad ive got popcorn left over from last week, im settled in for a night of fireworks 🙊

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
View attachment 67959

Nikki's other reply, before the one shared above.
Glad ive got popcorn left over from last week, im settled in for a night of fireworks 🙊
It's looking like the Inghams are staying home for the night. Now it all becomes clear why they go out on nights like tonight. Wow bringing in the new year with an Ingham argument. My dreams have been answered. All we need now is for them to get those girls off YouTube and to admit and apologise for Chris' wrong doings

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.