The Ingham Family #74 Happy Boxing Day, not sure if it’s a national thing or just our family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only this dick head goes in a hot tub with a t shirt and beanie on - what a moron 🙈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I admit I need to acquaint myself properly with BPD as I've only recently become aware of it as a condition. To be honest, I don't know why we waste our time trying to 'excuse' Creepy's behaviour with labels. He's just a horrible, horrible person.
For starters BPD folks tend to over apologise for everything. Does Chris apologise? Hell No! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
For his non-MOT'd car? I don't think they have preferential parking spaces down at the local constabulary's car pounds.
Chris better have some good trainers! Him and Hi Steve are going to be pushing that vehicle home by the looks of it

Reactions: 13
So they feel their kids are unsafe and yet there still going to hold a Jace tea party full of strangers? Any more been said on that or are the ifam starting to realize they been ripped off yet?
I'm still waiting for their 1 million subscriber party

• Haha
Reactions: 22
We don’t feel safe in our home.....for various reason.

well Sarah 😬
rumor has it little Chris has had a few visits from the local pissed off fathers
“parents association” who weren’t too happy with the Chris Ingham teenage outreach program.

your “trolls” aren’t the issue Sarah,
your husbands dick is the issue Sarah.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
I have a daughter a similar age to Isabelle and honestly she would love to get a doll’s house. She has one friend who is the same (the others lost interest years ago). She enjoys dressing them up and would like setting up a bakery. She also has many more teenage hobbies, and lots of adults are into dolls houses too. I don’t think she’s embarrassed about it as such.

However - she would not be mentioning it at school and defo would not be putting it on her own private social media! She wouldn’t want to be on you tube anyway but if she did I know she’d be very conscious of what went on it and not doing anything that would leave her open to mocking.

And this is where they get it so badly wrong. Isabelle isn’t one of those quirky kids who can carry off being one of a kind, you can tell, she wants to fit in.
I wasn't a streetwise kid , I had a dolls house until I was about 12 and then I passed it on to a little girl who was quite poor.she was thrilled with it , my daughter played with dolls until she was 12 but she asked me at the time not to mention to her friends mums that she asked for one for Christmas, she would be mortified to have to be seen to be playing with a dolls house or bakery at 14, if she got anything like that (issy) then maybe privately play with it but don't put on a vlog knowing her peers could see it , that's cruel to me. if they were asked to advertise it then maybe put one of the other girls forward for it not their 14 year old, God no wonder the child is a nervous wreck she s probably dreading going back to school

Reactions: 20
Their income at their height. The last few days they've been hitting over 400k views per day. They're already at over 100k views today so likely to continue at least until new year. I am hoping and praying beyond belief that the COPPA rules hit them full force otherwise they'll be at this for quite a while to come.
It`s obscene.No talent ,no helping others.Coppa best come through come January.:(

Reactions: 9
If they were renting, they wouldn’t have found a property so early, no landlord would keep it empty for them?

This one sold around the same time theirs went up for sale....gated entrance, cheaper than theirs and same postcode....oh and you know the pair of them wouldn’t understand what listed means 😂

they could have paid rent upfront. They still have the money for that I would think. I would definitely say they will be renting. Their wage will have gone down a lot this past year. So banks would be less likely to give a big mortgage. And they won’t get any discount this time as it’s their second time buying.

Reactions: 7
Sorry this is a bit of a long post, but not sure myself what the COPPA changes mean for vloggers, I saw this on google which explains what some of the changes are and surely confirms that the Inghams are doomed!

“creators who strictly make children’s content can also have their entire channel designated as directed at children. Once a video is labeled as kids’ content, all personalized ads will be shut off, replaced with “contextualized” advertising based on the video itself. child-directed videos will have fewer advantages on the platform. The most obvious is the removal of targeted ads, but a number of other YouTube features are also impossible without personalized data. In particular, child-directed videos will no longer include a comments section, click-through info cards, end screens, notification functions, and the community tab, all powerful tools for driving viewers back to a channel.
Creators of kid-friendly content will very likely notice a drop in revenue, as targeted ads pay them more than non-targeted ones. Tubefilter estimates that they could lose 60%–90% of their income.”

No way can Creepy claim COPPA doesn’t apply to them. They are 100% child orientated, bet he is regretting the number of thumbnails with the kids in them now, plus the cartoon-like captions. And if they try to avoid labelling the videos correctly they will be fined $42,000 per video, without any recourse or discussion with Youtube.

Ha ha ha. They must be really looking forward to the New Year. Better get back to the office pronto and start merching the hell out of those cheap blankets.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I wasn't a streetwise kid , I had a dolls house until I was about 12 and then I passed it on to a little girl who was quite poor.she was thrilled with it , my daughter played with dolls until she was 12 but she asked me at the time not to mention to her friends mums that she asked for one for Christmas, she would be mortified to have to be seen to be playing with a dolls house or bakery at 14, if she got anything like that (issy) then maybe privately play with it but don't put on a vlog knowing her peers could see it , that's cruel to me. if they were asked to advertise it then maybe put one of the other girls forward for it not their 14 year old, God no wonder the child is a nervous wreck she s probably dreading going back to school
I have a couple theories ..
1. Sarah WANTS to embarrass her kids because she doesn't want them to have a life outside the family. Already working with Isabelle
2. Sarah being so obsessed with keeping her kids "young" and "little" .. remember when Isabelle was 12 and got LOL dolls and Sarah said "see guys when your 12 year old still likes dolls, you're doing parenting RIGHT!"? still keeping that going then

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I have a couple theories ..
"see guys when your 12 year old still likes dolls, you're doing parenting RIGHT!"? still keeping that going then
I'd love to know how your daughter still playing with dolls at 12 correlates with your parenting abilities.

Reactions: 20
I agree with what someone said here that Creepy knows it's the end for them with these COPPA rules hence the speech at the end of the vlog. You just have to listen between the lines as you would say. Just having the younger kids in the vlogs is a reason for them to be demonetized. All the videos have the kids in them. He should truly thank his ifam or he would never have been able to make any of these memories he goes on and on about. They paid for your trips and memories. They are selling the house so they have something to live off of when they are done. Maybe they are waiting for a build with the option to rent. They do that here in America. I don't know if they do that in the UK. Never once did he or she say they bought a new home so that's why I don't think they did. Safety? You put your kids at risk every day of their life so that's a bunch of bs. He knows it's over because he knows everyone is going to report them if their videos don't come off. YT doesn't want any more problems so I'm sure they will do what's necessary. Either way he's screwed because if he doesn't take them off he will get fined 42k per video. Hence where the money of the sale of the house will come in again. He's getting nervous. Drinking it up to wash it all away... Can't wait for COPPA those kids need a normal, private life
doubtful they made any money from the sale of the house. They haven’t lived their long enough to make much of a dent in the mortgage and interest. And they sold it for less than they paid for it. Then add on all the fees. They will probably be out of pocket once it’s all sorted.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
He talks about being 14 years old. I think that's his problem, he's never grown up properly. He's emotionally stuck as a teenager. He believes that his actions have no consequences, he doesn't need to be a responsible adult or father. He doesn't need to do boring things like tax or mot his car, he doesn't need to be faithful to his wife, he doesn't need a proper job because he'd rather play out on his skates. Mummy takes care of him and makes all the bad stuff go away. I think when reality catches up with him, he will be unable to cope and have a proper meltdown.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Thinking back to the Christmas morning vlog.
I reckon Isla & Esme were awake for hours, but because lazy & creepy need the vlog content they have to pretend to be asleep until the camera appears in their room.

Also a real pet hate of mine is when the girls open a present they have to go into a 10 minute running commentary about said gift.
Isabella really grates on me when she does it. I’ve never known any other kids to do that.
It was daylight outside and the girls were wide awake. Lazy commented Jace slept till 10.15 and he was up as the girls were just a few presents in.

Lazy was just too lazy to roll out of bed before 10. And the 'thank you so muuuuuuch' and 'that's so coooool' is so fake

Reactions: 16
I get strong Onision vibes from Chris,
His end of vlog mental breakdown about missing Christmas (like your average 12 year old girl) is disturbing.

Keep your shirt on Chris. Nobody needs to see another groomer losing their marbles online.

Reactions: 35
We don’t feel safe in our home.....for various reason.

well Sarah 😬
rumor has it little Chris has had a few visits from the local pissed off fathers
“parents association” who weren’t too happy with the Chris Ingham teenage outreach program.

your “trolls” aren’t the issue Sarah,
your husbands dick is the issue Sarah.
oh wow WHAT?! elaborate please! i would love to hear someone called him out on his grooming in person.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So, who has started googling new build gated communities yet?! Ideally someone who knows the Leeds/Bradford area! 🕵🏻‍♂️
Yes but they did t say it was a gated community ....just a place with high fences and front gate...I think we need to be looking at land where they can build or places like that...I have said it before and still believe it to be true they are way more savvy with money than we believe and would have a nice stock pile...remember before Chris caused their downfall most of their trips and holidays and even days out such as to London were sponsored so they were doing high end stuff but not spending the $$$...lazy does shop a lot but she only buys cheap crap and really doesn’t spent that much...just my thoughts but I do believe that are far from broke and they love the fact that we speculate hence the little references to our tattle family
Anyway happy new year to you all ...love this forum ..it’s great breakfast reading for me here is aus...

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.