The Ingham Family #74 Happy Boxing Day, not sure if it’s a national thing or just our family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh everyone on here which is so many of us watching their vlogs is giving them more views and more money
If nobody watched their vlogs there would be no thread. I don't watch every day and 99 percent of the time when I do watch i go through invidious but I will hold my hand up there's times I forget and could kick myself. I guess it's the same as folk that try to be zero waste, they make mistakes but it's all about intent to do good. One hiccup from some of us here isn't the end of the world but trying to give them less views as a collective is contributing. When I see people screenshot from the real YouTube I don't get annoyed as we are all trying our best and I think some want to watch and don't know how to ad block or to go through alternate sites. Hopefully those that can are making a big enough difference. I know you don't have to be particularly tech savvy but some really would have no idea.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Still at the moment with their 6-8m views a month with long vlogs they could be bringing in about 15k in YouTube ads alone.

They really aren't struggling yet.

They could have easily been making 3-4 times this before the tit hit the fan with the higher views and brand deals.

Their company accounts could be full of cash from the amazing times that they haven't withdrawn yet to avoid the higher dividends rates. Most of their expenses in life are probably used to offset proffits, Christmas presents as a business expense 🤢

Unpopular but they're not even close to struggling yet. But if the money tap stops (coppa!) or their accountant has given dodgy advice it will be squeaky bum time.
They can put through expenses for anything they like but there is only certain things that the inland revenue will allow before throwing the figures back either to them or their accountant and the things they say they are claiming for are just so ridiculous they will be caught out very soon and then the trouble will begin when they face a huge account to pay within a certain time. So once investigations take place trouble will loom

Reactions: 2
I reckon they are moving a bit further as it be an excuse to take the girls out of private school and wouldn’t have to pay for the fees. Didn’t someone on twitter find out that creepies car wasn’t mot so that could also have Pissed them off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
There’s no way they would go to Japan - there’s not enough shite food establishments to suit their bland pallets for a start (that’s my experience of Tokyo anyway - although they could eat from the vending machines which are dotted about all over!)
Can imagine they'd be up in Mcdonalds every night for dinner, also they could never take the girls swimming there as you'll be hard to find anywhere that will accept people with tattoos.

Reactions: 6
They will be renting because as you said you have to prove your income if your self employed they probably should not have got the mortgage for the house they are in at the moment without false figures going in as some new build properties do for you but they cant afford to keep that life style going and thats why they are selling the house
I remembered when they moved it happen so quickly, I was thinking at the time why rush it save the money then in a year or two then buy but we are talking about these twits they wouldn’t know Common sense if it smacked then in the face 😂

Reactions: 4
Jesus Christ what a waffling , wet , pathetic creepy , greasy twit , attention seeking again
I was hoping one of the neighbours would open their log cabin door and shout out STFU 😂 seriously the man is camper than Ru Paul

I reckon they are moving a bit further as it be an excuse to take the girls out of private school and wouldn’t have to pay for the fees. Didn’t someone on twitter find out that creepies car wasn’t mot so that could also have Pissed them off 😂
Also they will move into rented accommodation while the new house is ‘built ‘ until they think of another lie/excuse as to why that’s fallen through

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I remembered when they moved it happen so quickly, I was thinking at the time why rush it save the money then in a year or two then buy but we are talking about these twits they wouldn’t know Common sense if it smacked then in the face 😂
It was crazy when they moved. I'm sure they went to school from the old house then finished school straight into the home, to new everything (minus dining furniture 😂), their belongings just left behind in the rented house for over 6 months like some sort of time capsule.
In theory all that is in that house is mainly 2 years of purchases and a couple of boxes of photos and frames from the old house. It's scary how much they have been buying to say they find it too small and no storage.

Reactions: 19
It was crazy when they moved. I'm sure they went to school from the old house then finished school straight into the home, to new everything (minus dining furniture 😂), their belongings just left behind in the rented house for over 6 months like some sort of time capsule.
In theory all that is in that house is mainly 2 years of purchases and a couple of boxes of photos and frames from the old house. It's scary how much they have been buying to say they find it too small and no storage.
Izzy went finished a state primary school at the end of year six and started a private secondary schoo at the beginning of year sevenl and Esme still went to state primary school until the beginning of either year four or five which was months after they moved moved into there new house.

Reactions: 3
  1. I really hope their prospective buyers watch this evening's tit show so they can see how crap the Minghams think their future purchase is....... no storage, small rooms, unsafe garden to play in........
  2. If this is them living their best lives then I'm so happy in the real world

Reactions: 30
On a separate note ,Lazy is showing more signs of wear , tear and age , put a decent bra on love , your breasts must be bruising your knees , not the look teen chaser creepy usually goes for

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Where is Ghost82?! No more rundowns! I’m missing it!! 😊
I think Ghost82 may have been taken to the prison in Switzerland for the crime of honesty. He/She has been taken as an example to us all 😭 and has been sentenced to imprisonment AND wearing an orange tracksuit. The smuggled phone allows some messages to be sent “weetabic for breakfast” were the last words...

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
If they were renting, they wouldn’t have found a property so early, no landlord would keep it empty for them?

This one sold around the same time theirs went up for sale....gated entrance, cheaper than theirs and same postcode....oh and you know the pair of them wouldn’t understand what listed means 😂

Just a thought wonder if they will go and stay with granny and grandpa until house is ready 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.