The Ingham Family #74 Happy Boxing Day, not sure if it’s a national thing or just our family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They kept saying it would be a long time before the move..more than my months Sarah said..many months..but also that their house was now sold? Well the new owners will want you out soon.lol..tjis is where the rental story will come in

Reactions: 19
Chris:"I have a 13-14 year old daughter". No, Isabelle is 14 years old, you bellend.

Chris: "You never know how time fast goes"

Seriously Chris, you edit this tit you call vlogs.

Still waiting for this impactful statement. Never heard such self serving verbal diarrhoea in my life.

Looking forward to January then, Chris??

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So, who has started googling new build gated communities yet?! Ideally someone who knows the Leeds/Bradford area! 🕵🏻‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve just seen the Dougal video about the new Coppa rules and someone giving an explanation.

Chris is a very lot deluded if he thinks their channel won’t be affected. Just by featuring Esme, Isla & Jace in the vlogs he will be breaking the rules.
The guy giving the explanation is a family channel lovely I might add, who seen it coming and moved away from YouTube and found other ventures. Chris aint got that ability he's to dumb!
Dougal has put some interesting videos up of late.

Reactions: 5
The boxing day video has Isabelle showing off an outfit and the camera has a close-up of their thighs and buttocks in tight leggings. I shudder to think of Creepy filming that. It's not even necessary to show off the outfit. Surely it would have been safer to just show the thing on the hanger or something rather than having footage of a pubescent girl in tight clothing.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Chris wearing his tshirt and beanie in the hot tub again. Do you think it's to disguise the fact he has ginger chest hair?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Right I know you read here so hi Chris, Sarah, Steve and Jane.

Here's a few facts from today's vlog that just says bull to everything you said today and in past.
Your moving in empty house tour Sarah says numourous times I don't think the camera is picking up exactly how big this room is it's massive to all rooms, today she says I don't think camera picks up how small the rooms actually are 🤷‍♀️which is it Sarah?
No storage space OK you have a double garage, no what you mean is your a materialistic family who shops and clutters every single space in your home snd garage because your greedy and your kids are spoilt so therefor you have no room, nothing at all to do with Miller homes getting designs wrong you complete idiots.
Before you moved in whilst shopping for lights and furniture you couldn't emphasis how big your new house was, you would of been given room sizes it's just that your so thick and unintelligent you didn't measure.

You said today your kids can't play out in garden because you feel unsafe, but you feel safe enough to vlog everyday your lives, show your kids underwear, post bikini photos, show your girls school uniform, even show other people's children in swim wear at absolute disgusting angles. If you felt totally unsafe why would you continue broadcasting your lives for any stranger to see you absolute idiots you would as parents go above and beyond to keep your kids safe and lives private.
Money is all that you care about, money is now more important than your own children.
You can move anywhere someone will find out so why run. I've never seen anyone outside your house in your vlogs, is it just your neighbours know truth and can't obide you. I mean Chris has had a swollen nose on a few occasions. Maybe you shouldn't of tried asking a 16 year old to leave her hotel room and meet you behind her parents back, you didn't care about her protection and come to think about it Jace who WAS left on beach regardless of your crap version.

Your idiots who's stories change to suit your needs. Yes guys us tattlers knew you sold AGAIN it's on the internet you fools for anyone to see why blame tattle it's all you that puts it all out there.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 81
They have a back garden with high fences, also, isn't access to said garden via a gate? They could play there.

Reactions: 3
Creepy droning on about himself to get sympathy from the ifam kiddies, saying how some days he just doesnt feel confident being on camera 😂 what a douche
Obviously after teenagers sending him DMS to make himself feel better then

Reactions: 7
If they've said it's still being built that means it will easily be found again with a quick Google. Absolute cretins.

Also their house feels small because she crammed in a load of oversized marble furniture to a narrow dining room and they bought a sofa that was far too big for the room. Then did the same in the bedrooms with love seats etc.
Is there a new council estate being built in Bradford cause let’s face it that’s all they can afford 😂 (also there is nothing wrong with council as I was brought up on one and my own house is ex council which I brought off them )

Reactions: 10
If they were renting, they wouldn’t have found a property so early, no landlord would keep it empty for them?

This one sold around the same time theirs went up for sale....gated entrance, cheaper than theirs and same postcode....oh and you know the pair of them wouldn’t understand what listed means 😂

Reactions: 6
The girls dont play in the garden because there is nothing to play with out there.

Reactions: 23
Surely If their house is still showing as STC then they haven’t received any money from it. Also does it mean nothing is actually official
so the buyer could still pull out?
I’m sorry but if I was buying that house I’d be worried at all the unwanted attention I maybe subjected to.
Chris & Sarah seem to want to move so they feel safer ( bullshit! They need to move because they can’t afford the mortgage) so I’d be seriously worried.

I think they bought that house without putting any thought into it whatsoever. I always thought the layout was terrible and the rooms small as soon as they did the empty house tour. I have a 3 bed new build and there is ample more space than their 5 bedroom house. Of course they weren’t planning on having Jace when they moved either.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.